Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,841 members, 7,813,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:21 PM

Every Pastor Deserve To Be Rich - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Every Pastor Deserve To Be Rich (359 Views)

'Every Pastor Loves Big Ass' - Reverend Obofour / Let's Stop Blaming Judas Iscariot, He Doesn't Deserve To Be Blame. / “Every Pastor Who Collects Tithes Is A Thief” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Every Pastor Deserve To Be Rich by GodsMopol: 5:51pm On Feb 26, 2017
Many of us Criticize men of God and other Gods General because they have accumulated or they have been blessed based on their continued faithful to Jesus and His Word. I think we need to be careful how we speak against this servants of God not to attract curses upon our lives, and I would that you repented of your actions or past deed towards such men of God.

I have spoken against the fact that Papa Oyedepo should not have a private jet and I did it ignorantly in unbelievers, and God has forgiven me. We need to go across or meet this men of God to know what they went through before they became rich.

For instance, Baba Oyedepo deserves a private jets, because if he patronize a public airport, there might be pandemonium as a result of his seen presence, we all know how it would sound when the airport has to start gathering security men to beat and molest people because Papa Oyedepo, you know, the devil knows this men of God are those we need to listen to and we would be blessed by their sermons, but the devil would paint them bad and paint your BBN good, so you would remain in chains.

I know you have ignorantly did this is your past, and I believe God has forgiven you your sin since 2000 years ago, if there is any other sin in your life, I want to invite you to join our Family Eph 3:14-15. We want you to be blessed and become a partaker of Gods faithfulness, Jesus said, peace I give unto you, because the world can't give you same, you should know what the true meaning of righteousness-cleaniness, peace-freedom from the curses and the chains and other vices of the enemy, and joy-satisfaction all around, God cares for you, and God is crazy about you, so, welcome to the Family of God, where God is not ashamed to dance over your salvation.

I love preaching, you need to change your passion, so, with your mouth, confession is made unto Salvation, I am so happy for your decision, kindly say, Lord Jesus, take me, and I would be yours, I would obey you, read your word and give me a new spirit to be on fire for you, thank you Jesus, for you have forgiven me and given me a new life, now that you are saved, spend more time reading Gods word and praying and taking authority over the works of the enemy, the Bible said, there is no other name, on earth or else where by which we can be saved, anytime the devil comes giving you negative thoughts and imaginations, tell him boldly, I have obtain freedom from Jesus and I have the right to put a stop to your works in this place and in my life, therefore get your hands out of the affairs that pertain to my life, do this, as often as the devil keeps coming, Gal 5:1 said, standfast in the liberty that Christ has made you free, you are a free man, but keep laying claim to it by speaking and saying it, because death and life are in the power of the tongue
Re: Every Pastor Deserve To Be Rich by GodsMopol: 5:57pm On Feb 26, 2017
Afternoon
Re: Every Pastor Deserve To Be Rich by GodsMopol: 5:58pm On Feb 26, 2017
GodsMopol:
Afternoon

Evening

Evening
Re: Every Pastor Deserve To Be Rich by GodsMopol: 5:59pm On Feb 26, 2017
GodsMopol:

Evening

Evening

Welcome to the Family of God, you are very important to God
Re: Every Pastor Deserve To Be Rich by GodsMopol: 6:00pm On Feb 26, 2017
The Lord is our hope
Re: Every Pastor Deserve To Be Rich by GodsMopol: 6:01pm On Feb 26, 2017
You are a hier of God, you are priceless

(1) (Reply)

Fake Nigerian Christians: Charly Boy Blasts Nigerian Christians In New Article / Can Finally Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Alleged Sex Scandal / We Need More Intercessors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.