Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Funny Theistic Responses - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Funny Theistic Responses (376 Views)

What About Theistic Evolution? / What Are The Problems Of the Theistic Position? / Top 10 condescending theistic phrases (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny Theistic Responses by Nobody: 6:21pm On Feb 26, 2017
I saw this on Facebook and really it's been fun.

What is the worst theist argument you've ever heard?....

1.God the solution to all problems
Theists: "If you have a problem, God is the answer."
Atheists: Well, how can God be the answer when he is my problem.

2.The infinite loop
Theist: Everything needs a creator.
Me:[/u]Then who created your creator?
[u]Theist:
Creator was there since the beginning. If you go by that logic, the loops goes infinite. Therefore, creator.
Me: *snort hard while laughing*

3.The fear
Theist: athiests don't believe in god because they are afraid of god, they don't believe in god because they also have a personal vendetta with god...
Me: How can I have a vendetta or be afraid of something on the same justifiability as voldemort, CAN I HAVE A VENDETTA WITH FICTIONAL CHARACTERS?
THIS BOILS MY NERVES

4. Afterlife
Theists: If you deny god, you will regret it in the afterlife!
Response: If threats are the only arguments supporting your "beliefs", then you don't really believe, you're just a fearful slave.

5. Air
Theists: "We cannot see air but it is there. Similarly, God is something we cannot see, but it still is there."
response: And then I'm like: "At least we can feel the presence of air, you dumbfucks!"

6. God does everything
Theist: God does everything, without his will nothing can happen.
And the contradiction at the same time:- God never does anything wrong to people, evil does that.

7. The sun
Theist: "It's like the sun for a blind man, you can feel it and know he excists".......
Atheist: Yeah, same as that freight train in your face.

8. When God's anger is punishment
Theists: God will punish you if you don't follow his rules,
Response: i mean how fool God is !
If he is so great, so the creator of whole universe why fucking he should bother about tiny human and punish us. Don't he has any other work instead of punishing?

9. Morality without god
Theist: how can u have morals without god.....
my reply - being nice doesn't have shit to with delusional deitys, one takes responsibility and owns one's behaviour. One doesn't shirk said responsibility and then use some delusional fantasy genie in a bottle as not only an excuse for their actions/ behaviour but also as one that forgives their sins for anything they do, AND throws in with the premise of eternal life in some goo goo gaga cloudscape - sheer and utter fucking madness !!!! imho oc.... wink

The Holy books as backup
The worst that i could remember was that they can't even form their own arguments! They have to use their holy books and uses some verse to prove me wrong and then passive-aggresively telling me to go to hell..

The use of logic
All of them. Everytime I make an argument using reason and logic with a theist, he gets really angry and says "the Bible says!..." Like I didn't just say that the bible has not been proven to be true
Re: Funny Theistic Responses by Nobody: 6:27pm On Feb 26, 2017
The almighty
Theist: Only God can give you the ability to think and the fact you are thinking right now proves he's there...
Atheists: Huhhhhhhh? cry you truly need that god

The genesis
Theist: Something can't come from nothing!
Atheists: Then where did God come from? cheesy
That's different!!!! wink

The Google god
Theist: GOD is watching us all
Me: indeed he is
Re: Funny Theistic Responses by Nobody: 6:46pm On Feb 26, 2017
Theists: that the bible isn't meant to be taken literally that everything is just a metaphore...
Me: (so why take it as fact right?) grin
Re: Funny Theistic Responses by Nobody: 6:55pm On Feb 26, 2017
Theists: That Doctors are smart and help people because god gave them the wisdom and knowledge shocked grin grin
Re: Funny Theistic Responses by Nobody: 6:57pm On Feb 26, 2017
Theist: "If (my) God doesn't exist, where did all of this come from?"

Theist: "You cant know what happens after death, only way is to die and then know"
Re: Funny Theistic Responses by Nobody: 7:05pm On Feb 26, 2017
Theist: " I know God exists, because I can feel it inside."
Me: Sorry honey, that's just gas.

Theist: He exists because I can't prove that he doesn't
Me: lmfao.

Theist: "Can you see air? Does that mean it isn't there?"

Theist: Just believe in God coz he knows the best for us.
Re: Funny Theistic Responses by Nobody: 7:06pm On Feb 26, 2017
Theist: Why do you hate something you say does not exist?

(1) (Reply)

If Jesus Was A Pastor In Nigeria / Married For Green Card & Want To Return Home / 5 Bad Excuses Many People Give For Not Giving To Your Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.