Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,263 members, 7,836,197 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Reverend King Loyalists Celebrate His Birthday With 13pages Advert On Newspaper - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reverend King Loyalists Celebrate His Birthday With 13pages Advert On Newspaper (29263 Views)

Reverend Esther Ajayi And A Cleavage-Baring Woman At Ovation Christmas Carol / Reverend King's Birthday Celebrated On Newspaper By His Church Members (Photos) / Reverend Father And Sisters Drinking Beer (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reverend King Loyalists Celebrate His Birthday With 13pages Advert On Newspaper by Dindondin(m): 10:53pm On Feb 27, 2017
baroman100:

THAT MAN IS INNOCENT AND PEOPLE THAT SAID KILL HIM KILL HIM ARE IN TROUBLE NOW..SOME HAVE DIED OF MOTOR ROAD ACCIDENT,SOME ARE SEROUSLY SICK.I ADVICE U TO KEEP UR MOUTH AND WATCH THE FILM.NO RELEVANT PERSON OR OUR LEADERS HAS SAID ANY EVIL AGAINST REV KING.ITS ONLY PEOPLE THAT KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT SPIRITUAL THINGS COMES ON NAIRALAND TO COMENT AGAINST REV.KING.PEOPLE SHOULD NOT INVITE DEATH FOR THEMSELVES.THAT MAN IS NOT ORDINARY HUMAN.............MY ADVICE....
I will not die untimely. I m not one of those you scare with doctrinal death threats. Even those who killed Jesus were not wished harm. So you & your fellows that scare people with posts about death cos they talked against your religious leaders are silly. If the roads & economy of Nigeria is good then you ll know that those sick & dead were victims of epileptic Nigeria.
So Mr Baroman, your spiritual threat is null.
As for Rev King, if he's guilty he deserves to die. He's already sentenced by the court. If he was framed, that's left for God to judge.
Was a lady burnt alive under the orders of King or not?
Answer with logic or let the death stuff you typed earlier be your portion.
Re: Reverend King Loyalists Celebrate His Birthday With 13pages Advert On Newspaper by chubbylistic: 11:20pm On Feb 27, 2017
13 PAGES ADVERT IS NOT A CHILD'S PLAY. SOMEONE IS OUT THERE SPENDING HIS CASH AND AN IDIOT IS OUT THERE BARKING LIKE A MAD DOG.
IF THEY HAVE WASTED THAT MONEY ON WOMEN(PROSTITUTES) OR MMM, OR BIG BROTHER NAIJA, THESE IDIOTS SHOULD HAVE COMMENDED THEM. EVEN IN PRISON, HIS BRANCHES HAVE GROWN FROM FOUR TO MORE THAN 100. YOU CAN HIT YOUR HEAD ON A WALL. LET UR GENERAL OVERSEER GO TO PRISON AND LET'S SEE IF ANYBODY WILL REMAIN IN HIS CHURCH.
Re: Reverend King Loyalists Celebrate His Birthday With 13pages Advert On Newspaper by baroman100: 12:41am On Feb 28, 2017
chubbylistic:
ALL OF YOU THAT ARE SAYING EVIL THINGS ABOUT DR. REV. KING ARE TOUTS. TO CONFIRM WHAT I AM SAYING, NONE OF YOU CAN EVEN SPEAK GOOD ENGLISH WITH CORRECT SPELLINGS.
I HAVE A WORD FOR ALL OF YOU;
MARK TODAY'S DATE, ALL OF YOU SHALL BECOME HIS CHURCH MEMBERS, AND EVEN BECOME MORE DEDICATED THAN HIS FOLLOWERS. IF HUNGER DID NOT BRING YOU TO HIM, MAY BE, SICKNESS(HIV/AIDS) SHALL BRING YOU TO HIM. WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT, WHETHER YOU BELIEVE ME OR NOT. WHAT I HAVE JUST SAID MUST COME TO PASS. DR. REV KING HAS NO RIVAL. HE IS THE KING OF THE PROPHETS. REASONABLE PEOPLE DOESN'T SPEAK EVIL OF HIM AT ALL.

U SAID IT ALL..THOSE THAT HAVE EARS LET THEM HEAR.
Re: Reverend King Loyalists Celebrate His Birthday With 13pages Advert On Newspaper by Dindondin(m): 9:41pm On Feb 28, 2017
baroman100:
I will die this year.
When you are protected by Jehovah, no evil ll harm you.
That's my case.
By the grace of God, I ll quote you to shame you.
Meanwhile, if you were a Christian, how could you curse your fellow human?
Because I talked against your Mr King?
Even if he's not guilty, is your response the right one?
I m not one of those feeble minds that you ll intimidate or scared with curses cos I m guided by Jehovah.
I ll deal with you spirutually, logically & physically.
You sound so dumb & unintelligent with the way you compose english & the horrible CAPITAL LETTER fonts you are typing with. You are a shame to humanity! You & your brainwashed fellows worshipping human beings needs to enter sanitorium asap!
Even Jesus Christ was condemned. He didn't curse them.
I blame the mods of these section for failing in his ir her duty.
You should v been banned!

Now read this, by the power of the blood of Jesus, I wish you all you typed to me earlier.
May the rebuttals of Psalm 91 befall you if you do not restitute your ways.
Re: Reverend King Loyalists Celebrate His Birthday With 13pages Advert On Newspaper by baroman100: 12:58am On Mar 01, 2017
[quote author=Dindondin post=54152051]
That's my case.
I m not one of those feeble minds that you ll intimidate or scared with curses cos I m guided by Jehovah.
You sound so dumb & unintelligent with the way you compose english & the horrible CAPITAL LETTER fonts you are typing with. You are a shame to humanity! You & your brainwashed fellows worshipping human beings needs to enter sanitorium asap!

Now read this, by the power of the blood of Jesus, I wish you all you typed to me earlier.

Am not here to exchange words with you,,,my typing has no connotation with intellectual assessment.i type with phone so proper word arrangement may be off if you are always here to assess peoples grammar.Any way i have never been an avid fan of surfing and rampaging the net like you,because i have a better job in Nigeria and outside.am not here to construct grammar but to tell you the truth before you perish.When a child is blinded by stupidity he thinks its civilization.Dr King will judge this world...He is the Lord.I am not convincing you because the holy things are not for dogs, but that is the highest Truth.. We shall see...
Re: Reverend King Loyalists Celebrate His Birthday With 13pages Advert On Newspaper by baroman100: 1:32am On Mar 01, 2017
[quote author=Dindondin post=54096382]
He ll still be released.
That's the most painful part.
He should v been executed long time ago.
And for any media house to allow their outlet propagate about Rev King makes Nigeria one of the worst countries on earth.[/M

MARK MY WORD...
Re: Reverend King Loyalists Celebrate His Birthday With 13pages Advert On Newspaper by baroman100: 1:37am On Mar 01, 2017
Dindondin:

That's my case.

May the rebuttals of Psalm 91 befall you if you do not restitute your ways.

IF AT THE END REV.KING IS THE SAME RESURRECTED JESUS CHRIST,WHAT WILL YOU DO/? JUST ANSWER ME PLS
Re: Reverend King Loyalists Celebrate His Birthday With 13pages Advert On Newspaper by Dindondin(m): 8:12am On Mar 01, 2017
baroman100:

IF AT THE END REV.KING IS THE SAME RESURRECTED JESUS CHRIST,WHAT WILL YOU DO/? JUST ANSWER ME PLS
God cannot be mocked.
So your Rev King is not Jesus.
The only Holy Bible talked about the coming of Jesus & talked about the likes of your fellow fakes like Rev King who ll claim he's Jesus.
So...the earlier the better you get out of your delusion & stop cursing or harrasing people with your brainwashed ideology cos you ll never know who you ll mess with that ll get you into trouble.
So...back off!
Re: Reverend King Loyalists Celebrate His Birthday With 13pages Advert On Newspaper by Dindondin(m): 1:32pm On Mar 01, 2017
baroman100:
I see you v sent me a pm.
Never send me message again.
I suspect you are the type that try to find out about people that talked against you & your Mr King.
Try to locate & harm them.
Be rest assured that I v already taken up this matter with you & ll press more charges against you if you stalk me again.
If you can't tolerate your fellow human then you are worst than Jihadists!
Re: Reverend King Loyalists Celebrate His Birthday With 13pages Advert On Newspaper by apollo13(m): 5:52pm On Mar 23, 2017
baroman100:

Are u okay?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obayi Paul Martins Undergoes 3 Days Fasting, Allows Himself To Be Flogged (Pics) / Bishop Obinim’s Sticker: My Husband Can Now Last Longer In Bed – Woman Claims / Addition Of More Floors To Synagogue Guest House Was Illegal -lagos State Gov't

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.