Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,804 members, 7,810,096 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

What Is Wrong With Our Race(blacks)....we Africans - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Wrong With Our Race(blacks)....we Africans (1415 Views)

Even Buhari’s Doctors In The UK Don’t Know What Is Wrong With Him – Independent / The Black Africans Who Ruled Europe From 711 To 1789 - Pics / Abdulmumin Jibrin: "Is This The Buhari We Know? Noooooo Something Is Wrong! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Wrong With Our Race(blacks)....we Africans by Mcweber(m): 8:07pm On Feb 26, 2017
I'm writing this based on a video clip i watched and i have this urge to put this down

Africans are natural bought talents, we are natural born intellects, we are natural born leaders, we are strong naturally, these and few more are the gift bestowed on us by God but we have misused all these not because we don't know we have them in abundance but because we just tend and decide to play the second fiddle to the Americans and the Europeans, because we have failed as a race to visualise and realise our hidden talents and of course because we have succeeded in bastardizing the legacies laid by the greats of the continent(Africa)

Where are the legacies of Kwame Nkrumah of Ghana? Where are the legacies Obafemi Awolowo of Nigeria? Where are the legacies of Jomo Kenyatta of Kenya? Where are the legacies Nelson Mandela of South Africa, Where are the legacies of Nnamdi Azikwe of Nigeria.

Why do we have so much in abundance and we are suffering, we are butchers but we are feeding on bones. There is no peace in the land which automatically means we are our own enemy. We fight ourselves and send many to their early graves. The war in South Sudan has ravaged the poor country, the conflict in DR Congo has succeeded in wrecking havoc in that country, the Boko haram boys has succeeded in killing scores in Northern Nigeria or do we forget the South Africans killing there fellow Africans in the country governed by Jacob Zuma and many more conflicts in different countries of Africa. Now where is the peace in the land?

The most disheartning thing about it is that we our the architect of our own misfortune.
We have qualified engineers in the land but when the time comes for us to build house, religious houses, roads, bridges, and so on, we tend to give the contracts out to expatriates to handle the jobs for us. Why cant we give our very own the jobs and get the money so that when they want to spend, the money will still circulate amongst ourselves and not some Chinese or some Lebanese guys will come and get the job done and move away with our money. Or maybe our sons and daughters here are not sound enough to work on such projects

But i ask how will they be sound enough when our schools around are not well equipped by our leaders. I ask how will our schools will be good enough when our leaders sends their wards to schools abroad in Oxford university, Cambridge university, Leeds university and they care not if the children of every common man get quality education here at home. This is so disheartening to believe the ideas of our founding father has been thrown away... How do we have peace in the land when every political class in the land who ought to furnish and equip our hospitals around rush to foreign countries depending on their colonial masters. How do you want peace in the land when a man with high/political class from Nigeria/Ghana rush off to London for care, when a man from Senegal or Mali rush off to Paris or a man from Cape Verde or Mozambique rushes off to Lisbon for medication and most recently, they rush off to India in far away Asia to get medication. Is there a crime or a taboo in Africa if we get to make kidney transplant in our hospitals? Is there a crime if cancer patients can be managed and treated in Africa?....What is wrong with our land? What is wrong with our leaders? When i remember the legacies of Kenneth Kaunda of Zambia and the legacies of Tafawa Balewa of Nigeria, then i weep for the continent.

Another very big issue is Football. Football they say is a very huge tool to foster unity and this can be seen during the civil war in Nigeria when the Biafran and the Nigerian solders had to cease fire just to watch the great Pele of Brazil play in Lagos. But what happens when we don't even get to embrace our own football teams. We Africans prefer watching a match between Liverpool vs Arsenal in England, Real Madrid vs Barcelona in Spain, Inter Milan vs Ac Milan in Italy. Why cant we embrace our very own teams and cheer them to victory in a stadium. Let Nigerians go and watch Enyimba vs Ifeanyi Uba, let Ghanaians troop out en masse and watch Asante Kotoko vs Earth of oaks play, let the south Africans watch Supersports united vs Chippa united and allow the togetherness, joy and happiness the round leather game brings to foster peace in the land

In conclusion, the earlier we embrace unity amongst ourselves the better to foster peace in Africa. No American or European will want anybody to be better off or make heads way than them in all aspect of life. We our going to be the architect of our own fortune or misfortune. Lets embrace our selves and make Africa great..

Cc Lalasticlala, Mynd44
Re: What Is Wrong With Our Race(blacks)....we Africans by samincredible44(m): 8:12pm On Feb 26, 2017
our biggest problem is low self esteem.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With Our Race(blacks)....we Africans by Mcweber(m): 8:22pm On Feb 26, 2017
samincredible44:
our biggest problem is low self esteem.
hmmmmmm, low self esteem... I think you are rite. This is one of our greatest enemy in Africa
Re: What Is Wrong With Our Race(blacks)....we Africans by TANKDESTROYER(m): 8:43pm On Feb 26, 2017
True talk...... IDOLATRY... is what led to the temporal downfall of the black race....... but the dawn is near......

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Our Race(blacks)....we Africans by ekhai(m): 8:46pm On Feb 26, 2017
YOU DESERVE AN AWARD FOR THIS MASTER PIECE. I OWE YOU A BOTTLE OF ANY DRINK OF YOUR CHOICE.
SEUN THIS IS FRONT PAGE MATERIAL, NOT THOSE YOUR BIG BROTHER NAIJA STUFF

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Our Race(blacks)....we Africans by Mcweber(m): 11:36am On Feb 27, 2017
ekhai:
YOU DESERVE AN AWARD FOR THIS MASTER PIECE. I OWE YOU A BOTTLE OF ANY DRINK OF YOUR CHOICE.
SEUN THIS IS FRONT PAGE MATERIAL, NOT THOSE YOUR BIG BROTHER NAIJA STUFF
Hahahahahahahaha!!!! Thanks bro... I appreciate
Re: What Is Wrong With Our Race(blacks)....we Africans by ourema(f): 11:43am On Feb 27, 2017
TANKDESTROYER:
True talk...... IDOLATRY... is what led to the temporal downfall of the black race....... but the dawn is near......
I don't really agree with you. What has the worship as given in Christianity and Islam fetched us since we came to accept both religion.
Re: What Is Wrong With Our Race(blacks)....we Africans by ourema(f): 11:51am On Feb 27, 2017
TANKDESTROYER:
I don't really agree with you. What has the worship as given in Christianity and Islam fetched us since we came to accept both religion. In fact the level of idolatry in India is higher than in Nigeria. The population of India is even higher than Nigeria yet India is more developed than Nigeria.
I believed the problem of the black race is mental slavery and greed and vanity.
Look at India again both nation were colonized by Britain. India embrace the technology Nigeria embrace the religion. While Indians never answered English name Nigeria does. India export technology Nigeria export religion

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Our Race(blacks)....we Africans by Mcweber(m): 4:33pm On Feb 27, 2017
ourema:

I don't really agree with you. What has the worship as given in Christianity and Islam fetched us since we came to accept both religion. In fact the level of idolatry in India is higher than in Nigeria. The population of India is even higher than Nigeria yet India is more developed than Nigeria.
I believed the problem of the black race is mental slavery and greed and vanity.
Look at India again both nation were colonized by Britain. India embrace the technology Nigeria embrace the religion. While Indians never answered English name Nigeria does. India export technology Nigeria export religion
This isnt even bout Nigeria alone, the problem is bout we blacks. And i totally agree with you that some of our greatest enemy in Africa is mental slavery, greed and vanity. And again, one thing bout us is that we dont love ourselves. The very day we start seeing oursleves as brothers and stop this internal conflict, Africa we surely be a better place
Re: What Is Wrong With Our Race(blacks)....we Africans by IPOB123london: 6:23pm On Feb 27, 2017
count us out

we are not africans

we are Biafrans

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Our Race(blacks)....we Africans by Adminisher: 7:20pm On Feb 27, 2017
TANKDESTROYER:

CORRECT !!!!!
Re: What Is Wrong With Our Race(blacks)....we Africans by newbornmacho(m): 7:39pm On Feb 27, 2017
You see, sure we have intelligent people and all of that but very honestly the average intelligence quotient amongst blacks is lower than for other races. There are exceptional people no doubt , but we lack sufficient numbers of intelligent people as a critical mass for sustainable development. I hate to say it, but that looks to me like the most plausible explanation. We can better our chances by aggressive quality education , but we don't because of so many factors: funds, religious and cultural beliefs, politics, uncontrolled population expansion etc . very serious work will need to be done to , and so far it doesn't look like we are ready for that.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With Our Race(blacks)....we Africans by Mcweber(m): 7:58pm On Feb 27, 2017
newbornmacho:
You see, sure we have intelligent people and all of that but very honestly the average intelligence quotient amongst blacks is lower than for other races. There are exceptional people no doubt , but we lack sufficient numbers of intelligent people as a critical mass for sustainable development. I hate to say it, but that looks to me like the most plausible explanation. We can better our chances by aggressive quality education , but we don't because of so many factors: funds, religious and cultural beliefs, politics, uncontrolled population expansion etc . very serious work will need to be done to , and so far it doesn't look like we are ready for that.
Hmmmm, well said bro....

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Our Race(blacks)....we Africans by Mcweber(m): 8:02pm On Feb 27, 2017
IPOB123london:

count us out

we are not africans

we are Biafrans
Bros, this is not bout u being Biafran, Nigerian, Gambian or Morrocan..... This is bout our race, Africans..... And i know even if the republic of Biafra is declared today, we all are still Africans..BLACKS
Re: What Is Wrong With Our Race(blacks)....we Africans by newbornmacho(m): 8:09pm On Feb 27, 2017
Mcweber:
Hmmmm, well said bro....
thanks bro
Re: What Is Wrong With Our Race(blacks)....we Africans by IPOB123london: 8:21pm On Feb 27, 2017
^^^ thats it; u simply do not understand what Biafra stand for; It is an ideology before the coming of white man, it is who we are; what is Nigeria in african term

therefore nwanne forget all the bullllshit u read on paper just try to learn what IPOB stand for

we want to go back to who we are

we want each language in Biafra to be our national language

we want our kids to read physics,biology,etc in our local lingo

we want to revert all the oyibo street name to what is was before the coming of white man

we want to invest in nnewi,onitsha etc so that we can ship our shoes etc to overseas and elsewhere; in that regard average man from a poor background can be very rich through their talent

we want to invest in our innovators so they could research on drugs to tackle malaria, hiv and that

we want to go back to LIVE LET LIVE thereby anybody that works hard can rise to riches

we want our Biafran Government to enter into trade deal so comapnies like Innocent can make more money and create more jobs etc

In that regard we will saturate the world football with Biafran players

then you will know that we are too advanced to be called African

By the way we have our God called Chukwu Okike and we do not believe in 419 white jesus im afraid

there will be nothing like minority when Biafra comes; we dnt believe in class; everybody is equal before the eyes of Chukwu okikie; any resource in anywhere belongs to that locality

so there you go
Re: What Is Wrong With Our Race(blacks)....we Africans by IPOB123london: 8:28pm On Feb 27, 2017
with that being said and with hard work in the next ten years the igbo will be so rich that they do not even know

do not let your big house and generator in lagos fool you

you could be so rich and live clean live with good roads, electricity and tap water, hospital when Biafra comes

you have one life by the way
Re: What Is Wrong With Our Race(blacks)....we Africans by Mcweber(m): 8:31pm On Feb 27, 2017
IPOB123london:

with that being said and with hard work in the next ten years the igbo will be so rich that they do not even know

do not let your big house and generator in lagos fool you

you could be so rich and live clean live with good roads, electricity and tap water, hospital when Biafra comes

you have one life by the way
Good luck to you guys on that....GRACIAS
Re: What Is Wrong With Our Race(blacks)....we Africans by IPOB123london: 8:35pm On Feb 27, 2017
^^^^ now u can understand the reason England is fighting so hard through the killer buhari to maintain their servitude hold on us

do u see the reason they embrace the boko harem hausa fulani so much

know your history because whites are not dumb like black people
Re: What Is Wrong With Our Race(blacks)....we Africans by ATERI(m): 8:46pm On Feb 27, 2017
We have no political brain, that is why! That means we have no political leaders. That means our society remains disorganised. A disorganised society is easy to take over and enslave. We have everything, but lack of political leaders mean that we have nothing. We have excelled in every profession, but without political leadership, a country is nothing. All over Africa, Founding Fathers tried, but not good enough!
Re: What Is Wrong With Our Race(blacks)....we Africans by ATERI(m): 8:58pm On Feb 27, 2017
newbornmacho:

Let me repeat, Asians have better IQ than white people, why is it that Asians are not leading the world? Moreover, All the people that have the highest IQ around the world are mostly average achievers: rarely a president, billionaire or leaders of thought. Every village in the world has enough people to make them do well, but leaders among them must lead. In Africa, we believe more in God and Jesus than in looking for true leaders. We are doomed unless this mentality changes.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Our Race(blacks)....we Africans by Dedetwo(m): 9:06pm On Feb 27, 2017
Mcweber:
I'm writing this based on a video clip i watched and i have this urge to put this down

Africans are natural bought talents, we are natural born intellects, we are natural born leaders, we are strong naturally, these and few more are the gift bestowed on us by God but we have misused all these not because we don't know we have them in abundance but because we just tend and decide to play the second fiddle to the Americans and the Europeans, because we have failed as a race to visualise and realise our hidden talents and of course because we have succeeded in bastardizing the legacies laid by the greats of the continent(Africa)

Where are the legacies of Kwame Nkrumah of Ghana? Where are the legacies Obafemi Awolowo of Nigeria? Where are the legacies of Jomo Kenyatta of Kenya? Where are the legacies Nelson Mandela of South Africa, Where are the legacies of Nnamdi Azikwe of Nigeria.

Why do we have so much in abundance and we are suffering, we are butchers but we are feeding on bones. There is no peace in the land which automatically means we are our own enemy. We fight ourselves and send many to their early graves. The war in South Sudan has ravaged the poor country, the conflict in DR Congo has succeeded in wrecking havoc in that country, the Boko haram boys has succeeded in killing scores in Northern Nigeria or do we forget the South Africans killing there fellow Africans in the country governed by Jacob Zuma and many more conflicts in different countries of Africa. Now where is the peace in the land?

The most disheartning thing about it is that we our the architect of our own misfortune.
We have qualified engineers in the land but when the time comes for us to build house, religious houses, roads, bridges, and so on, we tend to give the contracts out to expatriates to handle the jobs for us. Why cant we give our very own the jobs and get the money so that when they want to spend, the money will still circulate amongst ourselves and not some Chinese or some Lebanese guys will come and get the job done and move away with our money. Or maybe our sons and daughters here are not sound enough to work on such projects

But i ask how will they be sound enough when our schools around are not well equipped by our leaders. I ask how will our schools will be good enough when our leaders sends their wards to schools abroad in Oxford university, Cambridge university, Leeds university and they care not if the children of every common man get quality education here at home. This is so disheartening to believe the ideas of our founding father has been thrown away... How do we have peace in the land when every political class in the land who ought to furnish and equip our hospitals around rush to foreign countries depending on their colonial masters. How do you want peace in the land when a man with high/political class from Nigeria/Ghana rush off to London for care, when a man from Senegal or Mali rush off to Paris or a man from Cape Verde or Mozambique rushes off to Lisbon for medication and most recently, they rush off to India in far away Asia to get medication. Is there a crime or a taboo in Africa if we get to make kidney transplant in our hospitals? Is there a crime if cancer patients can be managed and treated in Africa?....What is wrong with our land? What is wrong with our leaders? When i remember the legacies of Kenneth Kaunda of Zambia and the legacies of Tafawa Balewa of Nigeria, then i weep for the continent.

Another very big issue is Football. Football they say is a very huge tool to foster unity and this can be seen during the civil war in Nigeria when the Biafran and the Nigerian solders had to cease fire just to watch the great Pele of Brazil play in Lagos. But what happens when we don't even get to embrace our own football teams. We Africans prefer watching a match between Liverpool vs Arsenal in England, Real Madrid vs Barcelona in Spain, Inter Milan vs Ac Milan in Italy. Why cant we embrace our very own teams and cheer them to victory in a stadium. Let Nigerians go and watch Enyimba vs Ifeanyi Uba, let Ghanaians troop out en masse and watch Asante Kotoko vs Earth of oaks play, let the south Africans watch Supersports united vs Chippa united and allow the togetherness, joy and happiness the round leather game brings to foster peace in the land

In conclusion, the earlier we embrace unity amongst ourselves the better to foster peace in Africa. No American or European will want anybody to be better off or make heads way than them in all aspect of life. We our going to be the architect of our own fortune or misfortune. Lets embrace our selves and make Africa great..

Cc Lalasticlala, Mynd44

I totally and honestly disagreed with the suggestive adjectival clauses in the bold above. The intellect or lack thereof showed when you used the word - "black" to describe Africans. Where is the so-called intellect when you assumed the tag that dripped from slavery is now good enough to characterize Africans? One American said that "Color is not human". Anybody who had objectively looked across Africa will tell you that Africans are seriously lacking on the side of intellect. Do not the tell about the PH.ds Africans have acquired.
Re: What Is Wrong With Our Race(blacks)....we Africans by newbornmacho(m): 9:58pm On Feb 27, 2017
ATERI:

Let me repeat, Asians have better IQ than white people, why is it that Asians are not leading the world? Moreover, All the people that have the highest IQ around the world are mostly average achievers: rarely a president, billionaire or leaders of thought. Every village in the world has enough people to make them do well, but leaders among them must lead. In Africa, we believe more in God and Jesus than in looking for true leaders. We are doomed unless this mentality changes.
You know one could argue that the Japanese- arguably the smartest Asians are in deed ruling the world. Shirt of numerical advantage of the whites , Asia has done extremely well if you correct for differences in individual nationalities, again military conquest isn't what this is about, but that's how the whites are leading. I agree with you largely on leadership, bbut I insist that a critical mass of intelligent people ...intelligent followers... Is necessary for building an organized society. In what way are the whites leading? America is a melting pot of races and doesn't count, england is like what 7th or 8th economy, eastern Europe is white and backward, despite their headstart, south Korea, China, Singapore, Malaysia, even poor India is self sustaining. We need very concerted work to dig us out of this mess.
Re: What Is Wrong With Our Race(blacks)....we Africans by ATERI(m): 12:41am On Feb 28, 2017
newbornmacho:

You know one could argue that the Japanese- arguably the smartest Asians are in deed ruling the world. Shirt of numerical advantage of the whites , Asia has done extremely well if you correct for differences in individual nationalities, again military conquest isn't what this is about, but that's how the whites are leading. I agree with you largely on leadership, bbut I insist that a critical mass of intelligent people ...intelligent followers... Is necessary for building an organized society. In what way are the whites leading? America is a melting pot of races and doesn't count, england is like what 7th or 8th economy, eastern Europe is white and backward, despite their headstart, south Korea, China, Singapore, Malaysia, even poor India is self sustaining. We need very concerted work to dig us out of this mess.
Re: What Is Wrong With Our Race(blacks)....we Africans by Mcweber(m): 6:43am On Feb 28, 2017
Trust me, we Blacks(Africans) underestimate our prowess. We hear bout Africans particularly Nigerians doing great things around the world. I'm not disputing the fact Asians have arguably the highest IQs in the world jugding from what they produce and achieved in that part of the world. But i still very much maintain if only Africans can take up the mantle of leadership and do things right, then i believe no race, i mean NO race can come close to us.

And of course like someone said our low self esteem is our greatest problem. We dont believe in ourselves and our government isnt helping either. I very much believe the very day we get things right is the day we are ready to rule the world
Re: What Is Wrong With Our Race(blacks)....we Africans by Nobody: 6:46am On Feb 28, 2017
Bro, the simple answer is that of inferiority omplex we have about our skin. We always think white is better.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Our Race(blacks)....we Africans by Womanitarian(m): 7:58am On Feb 28, 2017
IPOB123london:

count us out

we are not africans

we are Biafrans
Which kin stupid post be dis undecided abi u wan claim jew again ni
Re: What Is Wrong With Our Race(blacks)....we Africans by Mcweber(m): 8:11am On Feb 28, 2017
Womanitarian:
hehehehehehe...jew indeed
Re: What Is Wrong With Our Race(blacks)....we Africans by Mcweber(m): 8:13am On Feb 28, 2017
kellykessy:
Bro, the simple answer is that of inferiority omplex we have about our skin. We always think white is better.
hmmm, you are very correct. We always potray the whites as our mini god..
Re: What Is Wrong With Our Race(blacks)....we Africans by IPOB123london: 9:26am On Feb 28, 2017

leave jew outta of it; we are igbo biafrans

but plz address the post undecided
Re: What Is Wrong With Our Race(blacks)....we Africans by IPOB123london: 9:28am On Feb 28, 2017
Mcweber(m): 6:43am
Trust me, we Blacks(Africans) underestimate our prowess. We hear bout Africans particularly Nigerians doing great things around the world. I'm not disputing the fact Asians have arguably the highest IQs in the world jugding from what they produce and achieved in that part of the world. But i still very much maintain if only Africans can take up the mantle of leadership and do things right, then i believe no race, i mean NO race can come close to us.

And of course like someone said our low self esteem is our greatest problem. We dont believe in ourselves and our government isnt helping either. I very much believe the very day we get things right is the day we are ready to rule the world

sorry i dnt understand
Re: What Is Wrong With Our Race(blacks)....we Africans by Mcweber(m): 10:32am On Feb 28, 2017
IPOB123london:

sorry i dnt understand
sorry, you dont have to...

(1) (2) (Reply)

After Almost A Decade, Ogwashi-uku Finally Is Electrified. / See What Yahaya Bello & Solomon Dalung Wore To NAF Sports Competition(pics) / Fight Between Politicians/parties After Enugu LGA Election Was Boycotted.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.