Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,574 members, 7,812,865 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:58 PM

BBNaija: Everybody Was Nominated For Eviction. Housemates Confused - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Everybody Was Nominated For Eviction. Housemates Confused (33001 Views)

Bbnaija: Lilo, Eric, Praise And Ka3na Nominated For Eviction / Bbnaija: Tboss, Debbie-rise, Bally And Marvis Nominated For Eviction / Bbnaija: Thin Tall Tony, Efe, Tboss & Debie-rise Nominated For Eviction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Everybody Was Nominated For Eviction. Housemates Confused by Nobody: 10:24pm On Feb 26, 2017
bettercreature:
He's just too fake and lack respect
Too fake? because he claimed to b single? anyway, he's cool sha
Re: BBNaija: Everybody Was Nominated For Eviction. Housemates Confused by BrutalJab: 10:24pm On Feb 26, 2017
Mikylopez:
but you still clicked on the thread yh?
Is that your problem?

I tot there is freedom of expression in the constitution?
Re: BBNaija: Everybody Was Nominated For Eviction. Housemates Confused by agabaI23(m): 10:25pm On Feb 26, 2017
slurryeye:

Because I keep seeing the post on Nairaland frontpage
And you had to click on this eviction thread to type your advice. Lemme guess, you never clicked on the TTT kiss Bisola threads?

Nice boy!!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Everybody Was Nominated For Eviction. Housemates Confused by jimmyolasun: 10:26pm On Feb 26, 2017
Chukabiz:

what are you even saying?
i am still talking...
Re: BBNaija: Everybody Was Nominated For Eviction. Housemates Confused by MozB: 10:26pm On Feb 26, 2017
I have not seen Bassey in the house this evening. Where is he?
Re: BBNaija: Everybody Was Nominated For Eviction. Housemates Confused by Mikylopez(f): 10:26pm On Feb 26, 2017
BrutalJab:

Is that your problem?

I tot there is freedom of expression in the constitution?
there is buh when you constantly complain when the whole issue can be avoided by snubbing or turning a blind eye to all thread related to bbn you automatically become a nuisance then you loose that right of freedom of expression

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Everybody Was Nominated For Eviction. Housemates Confused by IJOBA2: 10:27pm On Feb 26, 2017
bettercreature:
Time to vote out TTT
WHY NOT BISOLA
Re: BBNaija: Everybody Was Nominated For Eviction. Housemates Confused by Enemyofpeace: 10:27pm On Feb 26, 2017
Bisola will fok balley for that place o, she can't do without prick
Re: BBNaija: Everybody Was Nominated For Eviction. Housemates Confused by Coldfeets: 10:27pm On Feb 26, 2017
slurryeye:
There are many pressing issues Nigerian youth are supposed to bug their about heads about, but No, they will rather waste precious time on how one TTT kissed one Bisola

Don't mind Nigerian youths.

I gave up on them a long time ago.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Everybody Was Nominated For Eviction. Housemates Confused by Dreyl(m): 10:27pm On Feb 26, 2017
Mikylopez:
but you still clicked on the thread yh?
what really do you girls gain in this frivolous show? No wonder y'all are getting dumber and useless everyday.
Re: BBNaija: Everybody Was Nominated For Eviction. Housemates Confused by Nobody: 10:27pm On Feb 26, 2017
1metre:
from that singular act baby, is it morally good for any endorsement??
She'll get endorsements and music contracts sef... d lady can sing

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Everybody Was Nominated For Eviction. Housemates Confused by BrutalJab: 10:28pm On Feb 26, 2017
Mikylopez:
there is buh when you constantly complain when the whole issue can be avoided by snubbing or turning a blind eye to all thread related to bbn you automatically become a nuisance then you loose that right of freedom of expression

When have I condemned the show apart from today? Stop the generalization

What have you gained from watching the show?
Re: BBNaija: Everybody Was Nominated For Eviction. Housemates Confused by slurryeye: 10:30pm On Feb 26, 2017
Mikylopez:
cos u keep clicking on every thread related to bbn

Trust me sis, I got no time bothering my head about BBN. The program adds no single productivity to my life. Moreso, the show lost all its credibility to me after they decided to air it in South Africa
Re: BBNaija: Everybody Was Nominated For Eviction. Housemates Confused by Chukabiz(m): 10:32pm On Feb 26, 2017
jimmyolasun:
i am still talking...
ok but you dont talk when i am still talking
Re: BBNaija: Everybody Was Nominated For Eviction. Housemates Confused by bettercreature(m): 10:33pm On Feb 26, 2017
IJOBA2:
WHY NOT BISOLA
Bisola is not up for eviction
Re: BBNaija: Everybody Was Nominated For Eviction. Housemates Confused by JaneyBlingx(f): 10:33pm On Feb 26, 2017
BrutalJab:

Big for nothing mam...Bring on ur dumbness

Awwww ugly duckling, are you that unloved that you had to pay people to be your friend on social media? Here is a screenshot of you trying to fill the vacuum in your life by paying people to take note of you.

P.s baby you don't have to pay me to take note of you. You know what? Keep on quoting me I don't mind cos its obvious you lonely and probably suicidal grin

Re: BBNaija: Everybody Was Nominated For Eviction. Housemates Confused by alkene007: 10:34pm On Feb 26, 2017
Who dem help sef undecided[color=#770077][/color]
Re: BBNaija: Everybody Was Nominated For Eviction. Housemates Confused by bettercreature(m): 10:34pm On Feb 26, 2017
Nma27:
Too fake? because he claimed to b single? anyway, he's cool sha
Everything about him is fake! Might look sexy to you but i'll advice you to look beyond that
Re: BBNaija: Everybody Was Nominated For Eviction. Housemates Confused by Mikylopez(f): 10:37pm On Feb 26, 2017
Dreyl:
what really do you girls gain in this frivolous show? No wonder y'all are getting dumber and useless everyday.
oooo its dz useléss white crayon!hope your sis is doing fine since dz stupidiťy disease is spreading fast

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Everybody Was Nominated For Eviction. Housemates Confused by santosohalebo: 10:38pm On Feb 26, 2017
Shuu
Re: BBNaija: Everybody Was Nominated For Eviction. Housemates Confused by repogirl(f): 10:38pm On Feb 26, 2017
Martin124:
repo I don't understand what you told a NL abt me,,,,have we met b4 or even discuse such?
This boy, why do you keep stalking me upandan Nairaland like this?

Now you are making up crazy stories which I am not even understanding. Leave me biko ... go and chase those small skirts in romance section. I am married with kids and not in the mood for foolishness. I don't want to talk to you or reply your PMs. Just disappear and stop making a nuisance of yourself on Nairaland.

Seun, we really need a block button Pls. These crazy kids just mention someone and say rubbish.
Re: BBNaija: Everybody Was Nominated For Eviction. Housemates Confused by BrutalJab: 10:39pm On Feb 26, 2017
JaneyBlingx:

Awwww ugly duckling, are you that unloved that you had to pay people to be your friend on social media? Here is a screenshot of you trying to fill the vacuum in your life by paying people to take note of you.

P.s baby you don't have to pay me to take note of you. You know what? Keep on quoting me I don't mind cos its obvious you lonely and probably suicidal grin

Omg! Poverty and stupidity what have thou done to the brain of these entity!?

It never occurred to ur little fish brain that those accounts can be resold and used by brands for advertisements.

When they say "go to school" but you decided to go around chasing what's inside a trouser.

PS: I work for a brand bigger than those two eggs on ur chest and the orange behind you.
Re: BBNaija: Everybody Was Nominated For Eviction. Housemates Confused by Mikylopez(f): 10:41pm On Feb 26, 2017
BrutalJab:

When have I condemned the show apart from today? Stop the generalization

What have you gained from watching the show?
someone with wisdom will always say I've never met a maan so ignorant dah i wasn't able to learn anything, regardless of how you guys term d show I'll still watch!
Re: BBNaija: Everybody Was Nominated For Eviction. Housemates Confused by Yarduni: 10:42pm On Feb 26, 2017
We are sick of it.
Re: BBNaija: Everybody Was Nominated For Eviction. Housemates Confused by Nobody: 10:43pm On Feb 26, 2017
bettercreature:
Every thing about him is fake! Might look sexy to you but i'll advice you to look beyond that
Mo ti gbor
Re: BBNaija: Everybody Was Nominated For Eviction. Housemates Confused by Dreyl(m): 10:43pm On Feb 26, 2017
Mikylopez:
oooo its dz useléss white crayon!hope your sis is doing fine since dz stupidiťy disease is spreading fast
Atleast she's not stupid like you and she can't waste 5mins of her life on frivolities..
Re: BBNaija: Everybody Was Nominated For Eviction. Housemates Confused by niceguy7(m): 10:43pm On Feb 26, 2017
I Now like the new style of nomination , the viewers will have to vote out the housemates, no More kemen conspiracy nomination in the house...naa that won't happen again.. . undecided cheesy
Re: BBNaija: Everybody Was Nominated For Eviction. Housemates Confused by jimmyolasun: 10:43pm On Feb 26, 2017
Chukabiz:

ok but you dont talk when i am still talking
wee you kip kwayet and who are you?? Buhari mouthpiece
Re: BBNaija: Everybody Was Nominated For Eviction. Housemates Confused by BrutalJab: 10:44pm On Feb 26, 2017
Mikylopez:
someone with wisdom will always say I've never met a maan so ignorant dah i wasn't able to learn anything, regardless of how you guys term d show I'll still watch!
What are you gaining from the show?
Re: BBNaija: Everybody Was Nominated For Eviction. Housemates Confused by Mikylopez(f): 10:45pm On Feb 26, 2017
Dreyl:
Atleast she's not stupid like you and she can't waste 5mins of her life on frivolities..
why you so pissed eh? I'm not the reason for you and your sisters misfortune with your oversized head if the show is useless why bother about the thread stupidity at its peak! shuu goan play
Re: BBNaija: Everybody Was Nominated For Eviction. Housemates Confused by Dreyl(m): 10:45pm On Feb 26, 2017
repogirl:

Now you are making up crazy stories which I am not even understanding. Leave me biko ... go and chase those small skirts in romance section. I am married with kids and not in the mood for foolishness. I don't want to talk to you or reply your PMs. Just disappear and stop making a nuisance of yourself on Nairaland.

Seun, we really need a block button Pls. These crazy kids just mention someone and say rubbish.
Must you disgrace the lad blatantly, why are you so full of yourself cheesycheesy
Re: BBNaija: Everybody Was Nominated For Eviction. Housemates Confused by Nobody: 10:49pm On Feb 26, 2017
repogirl:

yeah seun has the right to do so,,,just as you have the right to give a report!!!but b4 you make a report try to prove the violator wrong,,,,and again the judge don't give reports or pass out a rule without having good prove's aw like you and my fellow NL friends to check out my privious post and see for yourself,,,,(my post has alway's been nutral) I only wanna hear ya first comment to see if it familer with what the NL saide,,,,of cause I don't know u,,,we ve not chat to the extent of which I demand an explanation of how it came about hmmm....you and Bianfar smthing smthing need to explain out ,,,,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija: "I’m Jealous" – Queen Confronts Whitemoney Over Closeness With Jackie B / If You Don't Cherish Your Wife, Another Man Will - See This Hilarious Video / Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.