Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,643 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

I May Run For Presidency – Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I May Run For Presidency – Tinubu (851 Views)

. / 15 Politicians Who May Run For President In 2019 / 2019 Presidency: Tinubu Divides Northern Leaders - The Sun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I May Run For Presidency – Tinubu by uniquechukwuma: 9:49pm On Feb 26, 2017
Former Governor of Lagos State, and National Leader of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu, has said that he cannot rule out the possibility of running for the office of the president.

Tinubu said this while fielding questions from journalists on Friday.

The former Lagos Governor noted that running for any office in Nigeria was an opportunity to serve his country.

He said, “You see there is nothing wrong with such ambition.

“It depends on the timing and the environment and what political leadership dictates.

“I will not brush aside such an aspiration.

”It has been historical even that Buhari tried first, second, third, and fourth before he got it. Resilience, determination, and clarity of purpose.

“Maybe as a senator, maybe as a president, you cannot rule it out. How can I rule such a thing out, the opportunity to serve my country? But you only do that when there is a vacancy.”

Tinubu added that there was no rift whatsoever amongst APC leaders.

He said, “Everything has always been alright in APC camp. I credit the Nigerian creativity in journalism, they create stories, and if you have to respond to every one of it, you will be in trouble.”
Source: https://www.igodotv.com/2017/02/26/i-may-run-for-presidency-tinubu/

Re: I May Run For Presidency – Tinubu by Akwaudene87(m): 10:03pm On Feb 26, 2017
Indirectly celebrating Bubus demise

2 Likes

Re: I May Run For Presidency – Tinubu by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 10:05pm On Feb 26, 2017
baba is gone grin
Re: I May Run For Presidency – Tinubu by noeloge82(m): 10:08pm On Feb 26, 2017
2019 will be tough
Re: I May Run For Presidency – Tinubu by Ahmadgani(m): 12:11am On Feb 27, 2017
Tinubu and atiku can never rule nigeria

2 Likes

Re: I May Run For Presidency – Tinubu by yarimo(m): 12:22am On Feb 27, 2017
Tinubu the JAGABAN of BORGU Kingdom and My political role model you have spoken, may God continue to bless you . Haters beware
Re: I May Run For Presidency – Tinubu by Nobody: 1:18am On Feb 27, 2017
Wetin be your contribution in your 8 years as gov of Lagos?
Re: I May Run For Presidency – Tinubu by cstr55: 1:36am On Feb 27, 2017
Atiku is a saint compared to this crook. But I am sure his people will support him after yapping about corruption like they actually care.
Hollow people with their hollow patriotism. cheesy
The only good thing here is that the Fulani mafia who hates his guts will never support him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I May Run For Presidency – Tinubu by omogin(f): 1:42am On Feb 27, 2017
The jagaban I know will never say this if buhari were coming back.
Re: I May Run For Presidency – Tinubu by Standing5(m): 1:45am On Feb 27, 2017
Osinbanjo is good enough.
Re: I May Run For Presidency – Tinubu by disumusa: 8:55am On Feb 27, 2017
Ahmadgani:
Tinubu and atiku can never rule nigeria
na so you talk say buhari no go win
Re: I May Run For Presidency – Tinubu by Ahmadgani(m): 9:04am On Feb 27, 2017
disumusa:
na so you talk say buhari no go win
i voted him because i knew he will beat jonathan
Re: I May Run For Presidency – Tinubu by aloziedaya(m): 9:24am On Feb 27, 2017
God forbid evil. You can never rule Nigeria no matter how long you try.
We're coming out of darkness and you want to draw us back.
Tinubu is the greatest looter I know, just sit down in your house.
You've confiscated half of Lagos and now you're eyeing Nigeria, ole.

Your eyes want to fall out because of greed. Buhari is far better than you.
Just sit down. Oleeeee.
Re: I May Run For Presidency – Tinubu by Funlordmaniac(m): 9:44am On Feb 27, 2017
Igodotv.com? Abeg make I enter toilet!

grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Gov Abiola Ajimobi‏ Hosts Chairman Of First Bank Of Nigeria, Awosika / Boy Penetrates Crowd To Shake Acting President Yemi Osinbajo (Pictured) / Since I Was Born And Now I Am Old, I Have Never Seen The Power Constant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.