Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,683 members, 7,816,788 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Celtel Magic! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Celtel Magic! (3340 Views)

Employment Oppourtunities In Celtel And Globacom / Celtel Info / Got A Call From Celtel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Celtel Magic! by VCKY99(m): 6:03pm On Jan 18, 2007
First, I'll say thank you to God! I got a call from celtel yesterday, they wanted to find out how many Nigerian languages I speak. I told them 2- Yoruba and my native language.
This afternoon I got another call from them, this time they tested my fluency in speaking Yoruba language. After which, I was given a date for a computer test sometime next week.
Please guys be patient your time is coming!
Re: Celtel Magic! by kilepompey: 6:15pm On Jan 18, 2007
pls i did apply for the celtel stuff too but av nt heard anytin 4rm dem
can u pls tell me hw u go about urs.
kile
Re: Celtel Magic! by HenryT1: 7:12pm On Jan 18, 2007
[flash=200,200][/flash]
Re: Celtel Magic! by senator100(m): 8:08pm On Jan 18, 2007
please i got a calkl from celtel too but the line kept on cutting off.I could barely hear the caller.To further worsen matters the number was hidden (private )pls what do i do?
Re: Celtel Magic! by bisisexy(f): 9:04pm On Jan 18, 2007
hello,

vcky99 pls kindly tell us how u applied for the celtel stuff darlyn.
Re: Celtel Magic! by dremoney(m): 10:59am On Jan 19, 2007
hello guyz,
congrats on ur calling n i wish you success at the end.
can someone please give me the link to celtel(i.e where i can submit my cv or possibly link them to get a call as u guyz).
wuld really appciate ur assistance.
abakinola@yahoo.com
01-4047351

Dare
Re: Celtel Magic! by Urchlady(f): 11:34am On Jan 19, 2007
Hi VCKY99, When did u apply? This year or last year? Just heard about it and hope to apply. Hope its not late for me.
Re: Celtel Magic! by benmakolo(m): 11:55am On Jan 19, 2007
i also got the same call as u did.the only difference is dat i speak ibo.i was also invited 4a test,though mine is holding in asaba.where is urs holding?
Re: Celtel Magic! by lillybaby(f): 12:52pm On Jan 19, 2007
Hi everyone.Am new in the house.Pls Vcky99, when did you apply and how?
Re: Celtel Magic! by swordfish(m): 1:54pm On Jan 19, 2007
i also got a call from cetel today asking wat languages i speak? well the call was short i guess they got the answer they were looking for. i hope i do recieve another call.
my fingers are crossed
Re: Celtel Magic! by macdelene(m): 2:25pm On Jan 19, 2007
Hello hse ,

I also got the same call only i told them i spoke hausa and the caller just said ok and hung up , i just pray to GOD that i am called again for the test this time.

Pls pray for me too.

Thanks
Re: Celtel Magic! by oyigbe(f): 7:19pm On Jan 19, 2007
Hi,i got 2 calls from celtel.
one yesterday and one today
asking me wat nigerian language
do i speak.i told dem only bini
which is my native tongue.
i applied around december.
i hope i will get a call soon for an
interview.i don tire 4 house,
Re: Celtel Magic! by ronique: 11:06pm On Jan 19, 2007
Hi,i also got d call 2day 4rm celtel askin me hw many nigerian languages i speak. I told dem yoruba & my native language. Hpe 2 get d call 2 test my fluency by 2moro. Pls, vicky99 i would like 2 know wot kind of conversation u were engaged wit and d venue 4 d test cos i stay in lagos and would not like 2 travel 4 any test outside my resident state due 2 certain circumstances. Thanx. Pls, vicky99 reply!!!
Re: Celtel Magic! by ronique: 10:07am On Jan 20, 2007
Vicky99 pls reply. Thanx.
Re: Celtel Magic! by tochikc: 12:10pm On Jan 20, 2007
CELTEL advertised sometime in december, it was equally posted here @niraland.It was online application which i think has closed for no.I got call too from them.
@ VCKY99 do u know the nature of there test?
@ benmakolo please if u have any info about what there test will look like let me .
this is my mail address teeboby77@hotmail.com

always log in to nairaland any development as regards to openings in celtel will surely be communicated to the house.
Re: Celtel Magic! by tochikc: 12:27pm On Jan 20, 2007
please nairalanderes this CETEL CALLS and what have, is it connected to the management development programme advertised middle of December.am somehow confused because this particular one has to do with call center if am right, I dont know if they will still call people for the MANAGEMENT DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME.
Anybody with the info can clarify us pls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Celtel Magic! by medidress: 7:54pm On Jan 20, 2007
I also got a call from celtel asking me the nigerian languages i speak.I simply told him Yoruba,Isoko and pidgin english.I got another call today asking me the position i applied for and why i want to work in celtel.This time she also told me to speak in pidgin english and finally said i should come for a typing proficiency test in computer nextweek in asaba.I know God has worked it already.
Remain Blessed fellow nairalanders
Re: Celtel Magic! by Itohonsa: 5:26pm On Jan 21, 2007
VCKY99 how are u doing? I got a call from them too and the test is on the 26th.
Pls can u tell me when exactly yours is. If u have written, then what is the nature of the test.
Thanks
Re: Celtel Magic! by tochikc: 1:57pm On Jan 22, 2007
@ medidress
WHERE IS YOUR TEST HOLDING AND ON WHICH DAY PLS TELL ME JUST THE TOWN AND THE DATE.
THANK YOU
Re: Celtel Magic! by tochikc: 2:04pm On Jan 22, 2007
@ Itohonsa
where is your own holiding?am waiting for reply from u and @medidress
Re: Celtel Magic! by olatseun(f): 2:24pm On Jan 22, 2007
Hello friend that got phone call from celtel but realised the number that was used to call was hidden, how then did u know it was from celtel, i will advice u to be patient with God, ur time to shine is around the corner.that call couldnt have been from celtel.
Re: Celtel Magic! by tochikc: 3:12pm On Jan 22, 2007
@ olatseun
U GOT IT ALL WRONG,
I WAS CALLED UP TO 4 TIMES LAST WEEK OK WITH THE SAME NUMBER.
THE NUMBER IS NOT HIDDEN AT ALL.IF U C THE NUMBER U WILL KNOW ITS FROM CELTEL.
I JUST WANT TO HAVE INFO ABT THE TEST-THE NATURE
Re: Celtel Magic! by VCKY99(m): 5:27pm On Jan 22, 2007
What's up guys and gals? I'm so sorry for the long time out. I've been outside civilisation for sometime now. Actually, I applied for the customers service agent stuff.
So I wouldn't know anything about the Graduate Management thing, but am sure they'll definitely get in touch with you guys.
Also, it's not like it's going to be a written test. May be they just want to check how proficient one is with computers.
Lastly, for those invited for a computer test in Asaba, we'll meet there. Mine will be on the 24th of this month, in Asaba.
For a further information contact me, davic_connect@yahoo.com
BEST OF LUCKS EVERY BODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Celtel Magic! by ronique: 9:50pm On Jan 22, 2007
Yeah yeah VCKY99 is right. D test is goin 2 test ur typin skills. I ve bin invited & mine is on d 26th also at Asaba. All d very best to all of us. We will make it,AMEN AMEN A, MEN
Re: Celtel Magic! by gift4love(f): 4:33pm On Jan 23, 2007

Im just hearing about this celtel matter, pls whats up how may i apply is it online or what?
Re: Celtel Magic! by nwamakacit(f): 5:01pm On Jan 23, 2007
Please i dont know how to aim my view to the other member .Please help me.
Re: Celtel Magic! by blissfull(m): 7:06pm On Jan 23, 2007
One Love,
I also got the call 2day and was asked if I could speak Hausa, Igbo and yoruba.
I was asked to talk about myself in Igbo, although not too Fluent in the Stuff but was aked to come 2 asaba 4 a test on the 27th with 2 Passport and a copy of my cv.
Please, any body who writes the test first or know much about the text format should help this Family.
It is well.
Re: Celtel Magic! by zam: 8:26pm On Jan 23, 2007
Vicy99 pls no vex, are u 2/1 or 2/2 product. i had 22, although i was called 4 der test. but am worried bout der last call.
Re: Celtel Magic! by zam: 8:28pm On Jan 23, 2007
Vicy99 pls no vex, are u 2/1 or 2/2 product. i had 22, although i was called 4 der test. but am worried bout der last call.
Re: Celtel Magic! by zam: 8:28pm On Jan 23, 2007
Re: Celtel Magic! by gift4love(f): 9:43am On Jan 24, 2007
how to apply for this celtel thing i dont even know pls can someone get in touch,and let me know, sad
Re: Celtel Magic! by Brightoe(m): 10:55am On Jan 24, 2007
Please,where is the venue of the test in Asaba?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can A Nigerian Secure A Job Abroad Directly From Nigeria? / What Can You Say About Lotus Capital? / I Need Info On Workplace Centre Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.