Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,869 members, 7,817,566 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

11-Month-Old Baby Raped By Her Uncle Ogun Bleeds Endlessly (Graphic Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 11-Month-Old Baby Raped By Her Uncle Ogun Bleeds Endlessly (Graphic Photo) (65017 Views)

18-Month-Old Baby Raped To Death By A Relative In South Africa / 6-Month-Old Baby Raped By Husband Of Her Mother's Friend In Kano (New Photos) / 6-month-old Baby Raped By Her Mother's Friend In Kano State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

11-Month-Old Baby Raped By Her Uncle Ogun Bleeds Endlessly (Graphic Photo) by Obaofnaija(m): 10:44pm On Feb 26, 2017
An 11-Month old Baby (name withheld) is currently battling between life and death after She was raped by a 27-year-old Uncle, identified as Ibrahim, in Ijebu Igbo area of Ogun state.

It was gathered that the mother of the litttle child had dropped her off with the Ibrahim who lives next door in a bid to get some food stuffs in the nearby market.

Witnesses further disclosed that Ibrahim used his fingers to tamper with the child’s sexual organs while she was in a deep slumber before trying to penetrate with his manhood.

“It was at this point that we shouted an that attracted the attention of other neighbors”, and eye witness said
Further details are still sketchy. However, Ibrahim has been arrested and is currently helping the police with investigations.

http://www.naijabazeline.com/2017/02/11-months-old-baby-raped-by-her-uncle.html

2 Shares

Re: 11-Month-Old Baby Raped By Her Uncle Ogun Bleeds Endlessly (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 10:46pm On Feb 26, 2017
Jisos!!! I refuse to believe dis..

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11-Month-Old Baby Raped By Her Uncle Ogun Bleeds Endlessly (Graphic Photo) by Karlman: 10:47pm On Feb 26, 2017
...OP WHERE HAVE YOU LEFT YOUR BRAIN? ...is this your definition of journalism? no story, just a random picture and random caveat. ...BETTER...MODIFIED...OP WERE YOU TRYING TO HIDE THE IDENTITY OF THE CRIMINAL BEFORE? WE ALL KNOW WHO THE FURK IS BEHIND THIS EVIL AS IT HAS BEEN THEIR TRADE MARK...HE SHOULD BE HANGED IMMIDEATELY, THAT YORUBA MOFO!

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 11-Month-Old Baby Raped By Her Uncle Ogun Bleeds Endlessly (Graphic Photo) by ejikeme(m): 10:48pm On Feb 26, 2017
i just weak...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11-Month-Old Baby Raped By Her Uncle Ogun Bleeds Endlessly (Graphic Photo) by Radiohead6(f): 10:57pm On Feb 26, 2017
Just like that.....no mother ? No info ?
Re: 11-Month-Old Baby Raped By Her Uncle Ogun Bleeds Endlessly (Graphic Photo) by klintdjoe1(m): 11:02pm On Feb 26, 2017
[quote author=Obaofnaija post=54090977]How on earth can someone be so wicked to the fact that he would rape an 11 months old baby......oh my GOD......some people are just so heartless i swear.

Mothers keep ur baby away from So called Uncles, kindly share this and save babies.

More photos on:
http://www.naijabazeline.com/2017/02/11-months-old-baby-raped-by-her-uncle.html

Lalasticlala[I can't believe, God we are waiting for your rapture ]

2 Likes

Re: 11-Month-Old Baby Raped By Her Uncle Ogun Bleeds Endlessly (Graphic Photo) by BLACKCHARGER(m): 11:09pm On Feb 26, 2017
What kind of useless sex starved uncle is this undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11-Month-Old Baby Raped By Her Uncle Ogun Bleeds Endlessly (Graphic Photo) by ccffwx: 11:16pm On Feb 26, 2017
It's high time we all stop pampering rape. Men especially have to take the step that they won't be reduced to animals. Making jokes of rape and refusing to accept responsibility has led to this. Very soon, some deluded beings will come here and tell us how the baby dressed seductively to attract the rapist so that they can satisfy themselves that the blame is not theirs. Very sad.

115 Likes 13 Shares

Re: 11-Month-Old Baby Raped By Her Uncle Ogun Bleeds Endlessly (Graphic Photo) by U4unique(f): 11:39pm On Feb 26, 2017
Let them castrate the he-goat.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11-Month-Old Baby Raped By Her Uncle Ogun Bleeds Endlessly (Graphic Photo) by poshestmina(f): 12:01am On Feb 27, 2017
I'd kill that 'uncle ' with a smile on my face .he deserves more than being castrated .such wickedness!

17 Likes

Re: 11-Month-Old Baby Raped By Her Uncle Ogun Bleeds Endlessly (Graphic Photo) by adorablepepple(f): 12:22am On Feb 27, 2017
cry i wept and cursed that imbeciile who did this.. henceforth sorrow.will be his portion and.he will not know peace or happiness. All his priceless possession will be taken away from him all the days of his life.... I wish him all the evil of this world

73 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 11-Month-Old Baby Raped By Her Uncle Ogun Bleeds Endlessly (Graphic Photo) by mazimee(m): 3:06am On Feb 27, 2017
What this so uncle did is more than just rape,He just destroyed the baby's childhood even before it started. 11 months is still a baby for Heavens sake, what planet did these animals migrate from cry

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 11-Month-Old Baby Raped By Her Uncle Ogun Bleeds Endlessly (Graphic Photo) by infogenius(m): 3:35am On Feb 27, 2017
If this story is true, then the rapist must of necessity be kept in a sanatorium for life.
Are the prostitutes around his home for decoration?
Heartless man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 11-Month-Old Baby Raped By Her Uncle Ogun Bleeds Endlessly (Graphic Photo) by samblaks(m): 4:06am On Feb 27, 2017
if this particular story is real as shared, then the thunder wey go fire that uncle still dey do press up right now. Law of Karma dey dia dey wait in generation.

1 Like

Re: 11-Month-Old Baby Raped By Her Uncle Ogun Bleeds Endlessly (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 6:12am On Feb 27, 2017
Afonjas and barbarity are synonymously attached 2geda.

39 Likes

Re: 11-Month-Old Baby Raped By Her Uncle Ogun Bleeds Endlessly (Graphic Photo) by NanciaKay(f): 6:43am On Feb 27, 2017
If this is true, then that man should be thrown behind bars for the rest of his life.
KARMA will deal with his children! chai!
Re: 11-Month-Old Baby Raped By Her Uncle Ogun Bleeds Endlessly (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 6:56am On Feb 27, 2017
If they don't castrate the UNCLE, govt is a bastard

3 Likes

Re: 11-Month-Old Baby Raped By Her Uncle Ogun Bleeds Endlessly (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 6:57am On Feb 27, 2017
my father my lord... waris this... the heart of a man is desperately wicked
Re: 11-Month-Old Baby Raped By Her Uncle Ogun Bleeds Endlessly (Graphic Photo) by dreamworld: 7:08am On Feb 27, 2017
Fake
Re: 11-Month-Old Baby Raped By Her Uncle Ogun Bleeds Endlessly (Graphic Photo) by Launcher: 7:38am On Feb 27, 2017
What sort of fake news is this? The picture of the bleeding baby is different to that of the baby being held or does the baby have albino colour on the upper part & chocolate colour on the lower part?
Re: 11-Month-Old Baby Raped By Her Uncle Ogun Bleeds Endlessly (Graphic Photo) by SweetBoyFriend(m): 7:54am On Feb 27, 2017

In Ogun state ??

30 Likes

Re: 11-Month-Old Baby Raped By Her Uncle Ogun Bleeds Endlessly (Graphic Photo) by Jeffrey12(m): 7:55am On Feb 27, 2017
Jisos....this one pass ordinary konji oooo...this one na spiritual konji..
Re: 11-Month-Old Baby Raped By Her Uncle Ogun Bleeds Endlessly (Graphic Photo) by stinggy(m): 7:55am On Feb 27, 2017
Witnesses further disclosed that Ibrahim used his fingers to tamper with the child’s sexual organs while she was in a deep slumber before trying to penetrate with his manhood.

“It was at this point that we shouted an that attracted the attention of other neighbors”, and eye witness said
Further details are still sketchy. However, Ibrahim has been arrested and is currently helping the police with investigations.

So there were witnesses or am I not reading well

2 Likes

Re: 11-Month-Old Baby Raped By Her Uncle Ogun Bleeds Endlessly (Graphic Photo) by sarrki(m): 7:55am On Feb 27, 2017
By evil not uncle

He needs to be castrated
Re: 11-Month-Old Baby Raped By Her Uncle Ogun Bleeds Endlessly (Graphic Photo) by veekid(m): 7:55am On Feb 27, 2017
Orishirishi
Re: 11-Month-Old Baby Raped By Her Uncle Ogun Bleeds Endlessly (Graphic Photo) by thestevens: 7:56am On Feb 27, 2017
Heartless soul like this deserve to die.anoufia
Re: 11-Month-Old Baby Raped By Her Uncle Ogun Bleeds Endlessly (Graphic Photo) by ngoben(f): 7:56am On Feb 27, 2017
such men needs to be castrated... nt just d balls.. all d penis
Re: 11-Month-Old Baby Raped By Her Uncle Ogun Bleeds Endlessly (Graphic Photo) by emmanuel2015: 7:56am On Feb 27, 2017
How the guy take they enjoy this, he's an occultic demon
Re: 11-Month-Old Baby Raped By Her Uncle Ogun Bleeds Endlessly (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 7:56am On Feb 27, 2017
The Devil in Ibrahim is greater than the Devil in the world.

4 Likes

Re: 11-Month-Old Baby Raped By Her Uncle Ogun Bleeds Endlessly (Graphic Photo) by frankstein: 7:56am On Feb 27, 2017
sarrki:
By evil not uncle

He needs to be castrated
Re: 11-Month-Old Baby Raped By Her Uncle Ogun Bleeds Endlessly (Graphic Photo) by Adonis3: 7:56am On Feb 27, 2017

WTF mhenn... I opened nairaland and this is the first news I saw cry

I guess she was indecently dressed. undecided

The only cause of rape is coz there're rapists

#Adonis3HasSpoken

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EndSARS: Man Poses In Police Uniform, Hailed As DPO / Man Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun / Kazeem Tiamiyu (Kaka) Buried (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.