Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,741 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

The 2 Corpers Who Died In Accident In Delta Pictured (Graphic Images) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The 2 Corpers Who Died In Accident In Delta Pictured (Graphic Images) (35940 Views)

A Man & The 2 Ladies He Was Carrying Die In An Accident In Sapele, Delta (Photos / 2 Corpers Die In Road Accident Along Ajeokuta-Lokoja Expressway (Disturbing Pix) / Who Knows This Man Who Died In Accident In Ogun State? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The 2 Corpers Who Died In Accident In Delta Pictured (Graphic Images) by chie8: 11:44pm On Feb 26, 2017
Earlier today I reported the story of a fatal accident that occurred along Warri-Sapele road near Opuraja junction around MFM prayer ground.6 people including 2 NYSC members were killed in the accident that claimed the lives of all the passengers.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/02/graphic-photos-from-fatal-accident-that.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: The 2 Corpers Who Died In Accident In Delta Pictured (Graphic Images) by cremedelacreme: 11:46pm On Feb 26, 2017
Pls put down these pictures.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 2 Corpers Who Died In Accident In Delta Pictured (Graphic Images) by Cutehector(m): 11:46pm On Feb 26, 2017
cry
Re: The 2 Corpers Who Died In Accident In Delta Pictured (Graphic Images) by Lifestone(m): 11:49pm On Feb 26, 2017
MOD these pictures are too graphic

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 2 Corpers Who Died In Accident In Delta Pictured (Graphic Images) by madridguy(m): 11:56pm On Feb 26, 2017
RIP
Re: The 2 Corpers Who Died In Accident In Delta Pictured (Graphic Images) by Ten12(m): 12:10am On Feb 27, 2017
Just too sad....oh Lord I thank you for the gift of life...for those days we drove while drunk...for those days we get mouth action while driving...for those days our eyes were full of sleep yet You saw us through to our destinations....i just want to say thank you Lord..rip to the dead

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The 2 Corpers Who Died In Accident In Delta Pictured (Graphic Images) by amuokuko: 12:36am On Feb 27, 2017
Lifestone:
MOD these pictures are too graphic

U were prolly expecting a Ben10 pix after seeing the topic right

28 Likes

Re: The 2 Corpers Who Died In Accident In Delta Pictured (Graphic Images) by austin2all: 12:37am On Feb 27, 2017
why would anyone still be willing to die for this fvcking country
Re: The 2 Corpers Who Died In Accident In Delta Pictured (Graphic Images) by Solowande(m): 12:58am On Feb 27, 2017
Sad;-( ;-( whose day dis yeye die go die sef? Make d soul of those wey die today Rest in peace

1 Like

Re: The 2 Corpers Who Died In Accident In Delta Pictured (Graphic Images) by ybalogs(m): 5:41am On Feb 27, 2017
This really brought tears to my eyes. Life is indeed ephemeral. RIP to the dead.

2 Likes

Re: The 2 Corpers Who Died In Accident In Delta Pictured (Graphic Images) by ybalogs(m): 5:42am On Feb 27, 2017
This really brought tears to my eyes. Life is indeed ephemeral. RIP to the deads.

3 Likes

Re: The 2 Corpers Who Died In Accident In Delta Pictured (Graphic Images) by curvilicious: 10:06am On Feb 27, 2017
Oh my God
Which kind thing be this?
Re: The 2 Corpers Who Died In Accident In Delta Pictured (Graphic Images) by rattlesnake(m): 10:06am On Feb 27, 2017
Accept Jesus Christ into your life

5 Likes

Re: The 2 Corpers Who Died In Accident In Delta Pictured (Graphic Images) by ademasta(m): 10:07am On Feb 27, 2017
God of mercy!

RIP to all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The 2 Corpers Who Died In Accident In Delta Pictured (Graphic Images) by veacea: 10:07am On Feb 27, 2017
May God console their families

2 Likes

Re: The 2 Corpers Who Died In Accident In Delta Pictured (Graphic Images) by curvilicious: 10:07am On Feb 27, 2017
austin2all:
why would anyone still be willing to die for this fvcking country

Is it the country that killed them?
Abi death no dey kill pple inside their house or even on their bed?

RIP to d dead

7 Likes

Re: The 2 Corpers Who Died In Accident In Delta Pictured (Graphic Images) by saaedlee: 10:08am On Feb 27, 2017
Unfuckenbelievable
Re: The 2 Corpers Who Died In Accident In Delta Pictured (Graphic Images) by Eke40seven(m): 10:08am On Feb 27, 2017
Put it down
In a sane country, the family of the deceased will sue whoever published these pictures online.
I plead with Seun and the mods to apply caution in posting pictures of dead people and accident victims. It goes against every ethics of journalism or even against the norms of a civil society.
Many a time, these victims have families and loved ones and these gory pictures do not depict how they would want to be remembered by their loved ones.
Even victims who survive these accidents go through psychological trauma and have life long psychological scars, many never recover from the Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD). Many go through nightmares.
Could you imagine a girl who had gone through great stress to make up and look good, then probably became a victim of an accident, do you think she would want the bloodied mess of her body to be on display everywhere on the internet?
Or may be a mourning mother who just recovered from the sad loss of a loved son on opening a Facebook page, incidentally got to see a religious post with the inscription against the picture of her son's body in a jelly of blood and tissues, "Type "Amen", if you don't want to be a victim of accident this year".
Sad sad! Please, Mods take note.
Please, overlook my grammar as I needed to type fast but I hope the message was passed.

71 Likes 8 Shares

Re: The 2 Corpers Who Died In Accident In Delta Pictured (Graphic Images) by berrystunn(m): 10:08am On Feb 27, 2017
There is no coming back
Life goes on..... lipsrsealed

Some real pain somewhere some how...
Re: The 2 Corpers Who Died In Accident In Delta Pictured (Graphic Images) by GuDErboY(m): 10:08am On Feb 27, 2017
God abeg oo
Re: The 2 Corpers Who Died In Accident In Delta Pictured (Graphic Images) by Virus777: 10:09am On Feb 27, 2017
No respect for corpses in this God forsaken, fvcked up zoological Republic. See how the bodies of somebody's children are dumped recklessly on the back of a truck like carcasses of wild animals.

I weep for Nigeria.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 2 Corpers Who Died In Accident In Delta Pictured (Graphic Images) by Talk2Bella(f): 10:10am On Feb 27, 2017
may their souls rest in peace amen

and the good lord grant them eternal rest
Re: The 2 Corpers Who Died In Accident In Delta Pictured (Graphic Images) by Marty2020: 10:12am On Feb 27, 2017
really touching, may they rest with the lord
Re: The 2 Corpers Who Died In Accident In Delta Pictured (Graphic Images) by kerryjossy(f): 10:14am On Feb 27, 2017
Rip. Pls they should scrap this scheme already.
Re: The 2 Corpers Who Died In Accident In Delta Pictured (Graphic Images) by Nobody: 10:15am On Feb 27, 2017

6 Likes

Re: The 2 Corpers Who Died In Accident In Delta Pictured (Graphic Images) by Josephamstrong1(m): 10:16am On Feb 27, 2017
angry cry

Re: The 2 Corpers Who Died In Accident In Delta Pictured (Graphic Images) by annnikky(f): 10:18am On Feb 27, 2017
Life doesn't have a duplicate buh the drivers dnt listen, they speed as if their lives depend on it forgetting that immediately it happens it'll not be reversed sad
Wat a loss of precious life cry

Rip to d ajuwires n d other passengers cry

1 Like

Re: The 2 Corpers Who Died In Accident In Delta Pictured (Graphic Images) by Mobsync(m): 10:19am On Feb 27, 2017
Eke40seven:
Put it down
In a sane country, the family of the deceased will sue whoever published these pictures online.
I plead with Seun and the mods to apply caution in posting pictures of dead people and accident victims. It goes against every ethics of journalism or even against the norms of a civil society.
Many a time, these victims have families and loved ones and these gory pictures do not depict how they would want to be remembered by their loved ones.
Even victims who survive these accidents go through psychological trauma and have life long psychological scars, many never recover from the Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD). Many go through nightmares.
Could you imagine a girl who had gone through great stress to make up and look good, then probably became a victim of an accident, do you think she would want the bloodied mess of her body to be on display everywhere on the internet?
Or may be a mourning mother who just recovered from the sad loss of a loved son on opening a Facebook page, incidentally got to see a religious post with the inscription against the picture of her son's body in a jelly of blood and tissues, "Type "Amen", if you don't want to be a victim of accident this year".
Please, overlook my grammar as I needed to type fast but I hope the message was passed.

I was about saying the same thing.

It's time Seun stopped posting pictures of dead people. For God's sake, this is wrong.

2 Likes

Re: The 2 Corpers Who Died In Accident In Delta Pictured (Graphic Images) by nell4: 10:19am On Feb 27, 2017
pls stop posting pics of the dead online. respect the dead
Re: The 2 Corpers Who Died In Accident In Delta Pictured (Graphic Images) by Criticize001(m): 10:20am On Feb 27, 2017
Eke40seven:
Put it down

Bro, I also reason along with you.
Re: The 2 Corpers Who Died In Accident In Delta Pictured (Graphic Images) by ebuka10box(m): 10:22am On Feb 27, 2017
I don't have money, cars or own a house but I'm up and breathing.life is the most valuable asset ever. LOrd I thank you for my life and keeping me safe despite the sad news we hear everyday, I'm a sinner yet u don't use my sins to judge me, u still shower me with your love.

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Air Peace Airlift 105 Students Sponsored By Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso(photos) / 8 Things You Will Notice On Your First Visit To Port Harcourt / Largest Yoruba Settlement In Togo - Atakpame

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.