Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,282 members, 7,860,653 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:50 PM

C.e.o's Corner - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / C.e.o's Corner (601 Views)

Soap Makers Corner / Facebook Founder & C.e.o., Mark Zuckerberg Is Worth $17.5 Billion / Please I Need The Names Of The 25 Banks C.e.o/md (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

C.e.o's Corner by Nobody: 9:49pm On Dec 11, 2009
Hello Nairalanders please i need details of Alumnis; men and women who are doing preetty well in their respective fields e.g Engineering, entertainment, Enviromment, medicine,politics, sports, Consulting, entrepreneurs e.t.c such individuals shold either be the C.E.O or top managerial position from the following higher institutions in Lagos state;_ Lagos state university (full and part time), University of Lagos (full or part-time), Lagos state polythecnic and Yaba college of technology.

I know the following;-

Tara fela durotoye- LASU
Rugged man- LASU
Sound Sultan-LASU
omobaba- LASU

Please more information will be appreciated from other institutions and individuals.
Re: C.e.o's Corner by Nobody: 5:28pm On Dec 12, 2009
Stop acting like an asshole, I saw your post on someone's thread and you think that gives you intergrity.
What kind of Ceo would you make?
Re: C.e.o's Corner by Nobody: 8:44pm On Dec 12, 2009
protegesol:

Stop acting like an asshole, I saw your post on someone's thread and you think that gives you intergrity.
What kind of Ceo would you make?

Go take your pills dude. If overdose of it will kill you it doesn't matter but at least it will cure your insanity before you are trown 6 feet below.
Re: C.e.o's Corner by 8oracle(m): 12:56pm On Dec 14, 2009
talknafree:

Go take your pills dude. If overdose of it will kill you it doesn't matter but at least it will cure your insanity before you are trown 6 feet below.

CEO did now become a meaner like a junkyard dog kinda of toy thing, LASU as an institution if talknafree was or still your product or product to be, Am deeply distressed. Lagos island area boys are sure fine gentlmen

(1) (Reply)

We Wanna Buy Bananas In Large Quantities: / Pms For Sale / Sesame Seed Supplires Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.