Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,677 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Letter To The Motherland - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Letter To The Motherland (796 Views)

Reasons Why We Should Be Proud Of Nigeria Our Motherland / Nigeria Our Motherland Or Our Murderland By Kunle Adebajo / Oh Africa My Motherland! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Letter To The Motherland by Ahmadgani(m): 3:26am On Feb 27, 2017
Dear motherland,

I have no chill to complement the season neither do i have the patience to shower you with greetings. However i am still your loyal and faithful son.

Most of your children are currently disapointed in you. But who am i to blame them.

I know you are also disapointed in yourself and you are not so proud of what youve turned into.

Despite all these, the whole blame shouldnt be shouldered on you. Parts of the blame should go to 14 out of your plate-full children whom you gave the opportunity to right the wrongs of your white bast*rd fathers. They failed you and their siblings.

This is not the you that was promised to me when i was in primary school. Most of your mate and juniours are now better than you. I heard that mama malaysia that you used to give palm oil is now a big woman, even papa ghana that you once sent his children parking is now doing well.

Furthermore, your marriage to oil, coal, ore and other resources did not stop your unholy romance with the so called super powers
Re: Letter To The Motherland by Ahmadgani(m): 3:44am On Feb 27, 2017
I am begging you to keep your marriage vows, because at the end of the day it is still you and your children that matters. Always remember that.

I also knew that you had the issues of coups, civil war, terrorism, corruption and other criminal activities to deal with. However, to be frank with you, it is your fault that some of your children are engaged in those vices. Had u fully empowered them, they wouldnt have been this bad.

In addition, reccesion is now biting harder; some of your children have rekindled their dream of breaking away. Muslims and christains are still at the logger heads. Not talk of the ongoing social media war where yoruba, igbo and hausa are now reffered to as: afonja, inyamiri and almajiri respectively.

Recently the son you chose ahead of us to steer your afairs traveled and refused to come back. Another son of yours stacked up millions of dollars in an uncopied house while his siblings die of hunger.
Re: Letter To The Motherland by Ahmadgani(m): 3:48am On Feb 27, 2017
Lastly, i am not here to advice you neither am i here to castigate you. I believe my elderly ones have been advicing and castigating you for long and i am sure that will continue until you are ready to change ur ways.

Please dont ever tell me that i am a leader of tomorow ever again

I will stop here for now.

Yours sincerly

Ahmadgani
Re: Letter To The Motherland by emi14: 7:11am On Mar 04, 2017
What do you expect 57yesrs old woman to do when she have done her part by empowering her children with the resources God entrusted with her. Greed and favouritism from the strongest and arrogant ones kept the big and talented family stagnant.

(1) (Reply)

Rochas Donates Cash Gift & New Car 2 Late Legendary Singer Sonny Okosun's Son(pi / "Yellow Buses Have No Place in Lagos, They Have to Go" - Ambode / Edo Tribunal : Apc, Obaseki Walks On Tight Rope.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.