Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,674 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Signs That You're Addicted To Your Smartphone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Signs That You're Addicted To Your Smartphone (579 Views)

Signs That You Are Completely Addicted To Your Phone / Which Application On Your Phone Are You Addicted To? / 20 Signs That You're Addicted To Your Smartphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Signs That You're Addicted To Your Smartphone by zumen(m): 8:33am On Feb 27, 2017
Smartphones have worked their way into the average Nigerian heart (especially the youths). But as convenient as they are to own and operate, they can also mean trouble.

In the course of this post you will get to know those telltale signs of smart phones addiction, such as using the smartphone last thing
before bed and first thing when you wake up, etc.

Although somewhat funny, the signs below are realistic signs that will either make you realize you are a smartphone addict, or on your way to
becoming one.

1. You always panic whenever you accidentally leave your smartphone at home.

2. You take your smartphone wherever you go to, even to fetch water from the well.

3. You find it difficult to sleep whenever you are without your phone.

4. You keep getting Phantom Phone Alerts
You hear a tone and think you have a notification, but when you check your phone it’s blank. That’s called phantom alert.

5. Whenever your smartphone dies something inside of you dies with it.

6. When number 5 happens, instead of waiting on Nepa to bring the light you walk around looking for where to charge your phone.

7. You only drop your phone when the battery is dead.

8. You spend more than #500 every week charging your phone in a charging centre, money that could be used for something more productive.

9. The first thing you do every time NEPA brings the light is to plug your Smartphone.

10. Your battery never lasts because you are always on your phone. And that’s the major reason why you have a power bank.

11. You are most happy whenever you are on your phone.

12. The charger you are using now you bought only because it is long and would make it easier for you be on your phone while its charging notwithstanding whether you are in bed or chair.

13. You never allow your phone a moment rest, you press it even while it is plugged.

14. You always like to sit right next to a socket wherever you can find one, which includes but not limited to church, restaurant, class.

15. Chargers are more important to you than anything else, you can forget your bible at home on a sunday but you can NEVER forget your
charger.

16. Your food keeps getting cold everytime because you just won’t leave your phone and concentrate on your food.

17. The first thing you do every morning when you wake up is pick up your phone.

18. Whever you are with family or friends you usually cant wait to get out. Not because thet are borung or anything but because you cant just
wait to go back to pressing your phone.

19. Whenever you are travelling to an undeveloped community that has
no light the only thing you think about is ‘how will I charge my
phone’.

20. You are guilty of doing more than 10 things on this list.

http://iqvibes.com/20-signs-that-youre-addicted-to-your-smartphone/

Re: Signs That You're Addicted To Your Smartphone by zumen(m): 8:35am On Feb 27, 2017
This is just the fact. We are all guilty.
Re: Signs That You're Addicted To Your Smartphone by Yinkey6(m): 8:37am On Feb 27, 2017
grin lol, I can relate with many of them..
Re: Signs That You're Addicted To Your Smartphone by finalboss(m): 8:44am On Feb 27, 2017
sad addicted ,
thou i have never witnessed number 5, dunno how it feels
Re: Signs That You're Addicted To Your Smartphone by LAFO: 8:46am On Feb 27, 2017
Addicted. But ive intentionally made up my mind to do without it
Re: Signs That You're Addicted To Your Smartphone by viexcey(f): 8:53am On Feb 27, 2017
Yes, I'm addicted and I don't care.
Re: Signs That You're Addicted To Your Smartphone by NaijaTechGuy(m): 1:50pm On Feb 27, 2017
zumen:

Smartphones have worked their way into the average Nigerian heart (especially the youths). But as convenient as they are to own and operate, they can also mean trouble.

In the course of this post you will get to know those telltale signs of smart phones addiction, such as using the smartphone last thing

Although somewhat funny, the signs below are realistic signs that will either make you realize you are a smartphone addict, or on your way to
becoming one.

2. You take your smartphone wherever you go to, even to fetch water from the well.

You hear a tone and think you have a notification, but when you check your phone it’s blank. That’s called phantom alert.

6. When number 5 happens, instead of waiting on Nepa to bring the light you walk around looking for where to charge your phone.

8. You spend more than #500 every week charging your phone in a charging centre, money that could be used for something more productive.

9. The first thing you do every time NEPA brings the light is to plug your Smartphone.

10. Your battery never lasts because you are always on your phone. And that’s the major reason why you have a power bank.

12. The charger you are using now you bought only because it is long and would make it easier for you be on your phone while its charging notwithstanding whether you are in bed or chair.

13. You never allow your phone a moment rest, you press it even while it is plugged.

14. You always like to sit right next to a socket wherever you can find one, which includes but not limited to church, restaurant, class.

15. Chargers are more important to you than anything else, you can forget your bible at home on a sunday but you can NEVER forget your
charger.

16. Your food keeps getting cold everytime because you just won’t leave your phone and concentrate on your food.

17. The first thing you do every morning when you wake up is pick up your phone.

18. Whever you are with family or friends you usually cant wait to get out. Not because thet are borung or anything but because you cant just

phone’.

YOU ARE A THIEF... PROFESSIONAL ONE.. WHY DID YOU STEAL MY POST AND EVEN HAVE THE EFFRONTERY TO CROP MY IMAGE.. BETTER DELETE THIS YOUR POST...

Original links -

https://www.nairaland.com/3649325/20-signs-youre-addicted-smartphone

http://www.naijatechguy.com/2017/02/20-signs-that-you-addicted-to-your.html
Re: Signs That You're Addicted To Your Smartphone by yemsai(f): 1:52pm On Feb 27, 2017
I'm so addicted! I do everything on dat list except no 8...
Re: Signs That You're Addicted To Your Smartphone by Nobody: 3:25pm On Feb 27, 2017
zumen:

becoming one.

charger.

phone’.

Hope you're also guilty too @ op because in this 21st century no phone no communication.even if they were,the information will not be as fast as using your phone. Don't forget without it you wouldn't pass this message grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Future Tech News: Samsung S8 Edge (rumored) / Help. My Samsung Tab Suddenly Stopped Picking Bluetooth Signals / Gurus Pls Hlp Me On Infinix Hot2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.