Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

What Is The Cost Of Building Website? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / What Is The Cost Of Building Website? (580 Views)

The Cost Of Photocopy Machine / The Cost Of Ccna Exam / Want To Be A Programmer Or Start Building Website In Few Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Cost Of Building Website? by kanmy14: 12:58am On Dec 12, 2009
how much does it cost to build a website?

is there any difference between a domain name and a website. i need to know because i want 2 build one.

anybody can do that 4 me.

please mail me details on successfulsunky@yahoo.com [b][/b][color=#990000][/color]
Re: What Is The Cost Of Building Website? by ooe1: 5:46pm On Dec 12, 2009
I use www.beamzintl.com for my website development needs.
These guys are extreemly efficient. I highly reccommend them.
Download their proposal here if its still valid
www.beamzintl.com/proposal
Thanks.
Re: What Is The Cost Of Building Website? by samuelsam(m): 9:46pm On Dec 12, 2009
i can design and host your website for also help in posting traffics to your site.
for information on what it will cost just email
sam4mescana@yahoo.com

this are some of the website i designed and host celeugonabo.com, www.nigeriacampua.com, www.webfireng.com.

thank

(1) (Reply)

Toshiba Satellite Laptop For Sale / Verify Ur Paypal Account / Which One Will You Patronize, A Nigerian Or American Owned Search Engine?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.