Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,180 members, 7,849,646 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:52 AM

Things To Know Before Registering For 2017 UTME. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Things To Know Before Registering For 2017 UTME. (442 Views)

5 Things You Should Know Before Registering For JAMB 2018 / 3 Things To Do To Make Your 2017 UTME Registration Faster And Stress Free / 2017 UTME Applicants: See 15 Less Competitive Federal Universities In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Things To Know Before Registering For 2017 UTME. by dailyguide(m): 9:31am On Feb 27, 2017
May I start by saying that the delay in the commencement of registration of utme this year should not trigger any form of fear or fatigue in you. Utme has their questions already and its surely not coming from heaven.

It is no longer news that the post ume examination has been eradicated and each student is to know that his/her fate will be determined by the upcoming UTME and his/her 0'level result.

In this post I will be giving out some secrets you need to know before registering. There is a need to be patient and vigilant so as not to be denied admission this year.

• There are some people who intend using combined 0'level result : there are things you need to know.

• There are some people who has low finance, you can't just choose any school.

• Some don't know what school to choose, you need to know how to combine your school of choice.

• Some people are not good with subject combination and its important.

• The course you choose is also important.

So we are going to discuss this in the next few paragraphs.

1. Concerning 0'level Combination :

As we all know that things are now based on grades. There are stipulated grade for those using one sitting and those using two sitting.

To be factual, two sitting can reduce you chances of being admitted but cannot deny you admission. Why I said this is because there are lot of students with beautiful 0'level result. Though last year there are people who were admitted even with there two sittings.

The ball is in your hands I will say, its left for you to play it well. If you can strive to get an high score in your utme then below are list of schools you can choose.

• Fuoye
• Eksu
• AAUA
• Lasu
• Tasued
• Uniilorin
• Unizik
• Uni osun
• Delsu
• Kwasu etc

So in a nut shell, your utme result can lift you, so just pick a cool school also.

2. Low Finance :

I don't have much to say on this but I advice you just check those school fees before pick. Maybe federal schools and all willl be well.

3. Choice Of School :

You choice of school will be determined by

> You kind of course, do they offer it well.
> Will it be favourable
> Their requirements
> Their fees etc.

4. Subject Combination :

Subject combination in jamb is very important,please do not combine the wrong subject for a course. Even if you have 260 you might not be admitted.

So please make your findings well.

5. The Course You Choose :

Please don't just choose a course just to gain admission. Choose a course you will be proud of. A course you can make use of after graduating.

Never allow fear, utme is only an exam. Its coming from what you have been thought, be determined and focus and your admission will be certain this year.

Kayode oluwatobiloba Emmanuel

Like our fb page for more informative updates on 2017 utme:
https://free.facebook.com/Dailyguide24comng-1447920592194865/

1 Like

Re: Things To Know Before Registering For 2017 UTME. by Kpeshi10(m): 9:37am On Feb 27, 2017
Nice one OP...... Gudluck 2 all the JAMBites

(1) (Reply)

Jamb Did Not Scrap Awaiting Result Registration / Are You Someone Who Wants To Be Unique And Strives For Excellence? Look At This! / FUWUKARI Offered Free Employment To 16 Best Graduating Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.