Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,160 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

"Ashawo", Fan Calls Halima Abubakar For Showing Derriere, She claps back (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Ashawo", Fan Calls Halima Abubakar For Showing Derriere, She claps back (Photo) (82813 Views)

American Mom Drags Halima Abubakar For Stealing Her Baby’s Picture / Fan Calls Toyin Abraham "Ashawo", She Angrily Replies / Fan Mocks Halima Abubakar's Skin Colour As She Claps Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Ashawo", Fan Calls Halima Abubakar For Showing Derriere, She claps back (Photo) by nextstep(m): 1:25pm On Feb 27, 2017
You know that fan really wants her. He's just doing "sour grapes" grin
Re: "Ashawo", Fan Calls Halima Abubakar For Showing Derriere, She claps back (Photo) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Feb 27, 2017
TheSlyone2:

It been really good... When you won't stay out of trouble...

But with this new face, you seem to have lost your distinctive quality... You know what I mean
Hehehe, at times trouble just look for me and is so unavoidable.

I don't get what you meant by your last statement. grin
Re: "Ashawo", Fan Calls Halima Abubakar For Showing Derriere, She claps back (Photo) by Adebowale89(m): 1:28pm On Feb 27, 2017
she's even my month mate

I rep June 28
Re: "Ashawo", Fan Calls Halima Abubakar For Showing Derriere, She claps back (Photo) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Feb 27, 2017
kimbra:
Hehehe, at times trouble just look for me and is so unavoidable.

I don't get what you meant by your last statement. grin
Don't worry dear...

So when queen Benny be released from jail? Cus am missing her o
Re: "Ashawo", Fan Calls Halima Abubakar For Showing Derriere, She claps back (Photo) by castro316: 1:31pm On Feb 27, 2017
yomi007k:

Who be Halima Abubakar?

Gotcha!

1 Like

Re: "Ashawo", Fan Calls Halima Abubakar For Showing Derriere, She claps back (Photo) by discman2k2(m): 1:32pm On Feb 27, 2017
lowkey28:
AT age 32? well it's her life.
Haba, u too follow bleive dat age? Hw many times do u celebrate 32??
Haba
Re: "Ashawo", Fan Calls Halima Abubakar For Showing Derriere, She claps back (Photo) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Feb 27, 2017
TheSlyone2:

Don't worry dear...

So when queen Benny be released from jail? Cus am missing her o
March 23rd. I'll be very busy by then too so my chatting spree will reduce.
Re: "Ashawo", Fan Calls Halima Abubakar For Showing Derriere, She claps back (Photo) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Feb 27, 2017
kimbra:
March 23rd. I'll be very busy by then too so my chatting spree will reduce.
By busy, you mean?
Re: "Ashawo", Fan Calls Halima Abubakar For Showing Derriere, She claps back (Photo) by slex(m): 1:34pm On Feb 27, 2017
I have asked this question times without number ,which movie has she acted please?
Re: "Ashawo", Fan Calls Halima Abubakar For Showing Derriere, She claps back (Photo) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Feb 27, 2017
TheSlyone2:

By busy, you mean?
Can I mail that to you?.
Re: "Ashawo", Fan Calls Halima Abubakar For Showing Derriere, She claps back (Photo) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Feb 27, 2017
kimbra:
Can I mail that to you?.
Oh Yea... I'll follow you.,
You should follow back
Re: "Ashawo", Fan Calls Halima Abubakar For Showing Derriere, She claps back (Photo) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Feb 27, 2017
TheSlyone2:

Oh Yea... I'll follow you.,

You should follow back
Sure!.
Re: "Ashawo", Fan Calls Halima Abubakar For Showing Derriere, She claps back (Photo) by blont(m): 1:38pm On Feb 27, 2017
Gesus!
Re: "Ashawo", Fan Calls Halima Abubakar For Showing Derriere, She claps back (Photo) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Feb 27, 2017
kimbra:
Sure!.
Benny, I saw your mail. Can't be more careful this days...

What is it that I usually say of Benita.? Just wanna be sure it's you
Re: "Ashawo", Fan Calls Halima Abubakar For Showing Derriere, She claps back (Photo) by Sultty(m): 1:41pm On Feb 27, 2017
grin Truthfully u r a confirm..

Re: "Ashawo", Fan Calls Halima Abubakar For Showing Derriere, She claps back (Photo) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Feb 27, 2017
Notmybiz
Re: "Ashawo", Fan Calls Halima Abubakar For Showing Derriere, She claps back (Photo) by thunderbabs: 1:43pm On Feb 27, 2017
Who b d guy wey ask her to spread her legs like dt....d deed is about to go down.... kiss
Re: "Ashawo", Fan Calls Halima Abubakar For Showing Derriere, She claps back (Photo) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Feb 27, 2017
TheSlyone2:

Benny, I saw your mail. Can't be more careful this days...

What is it that I usually say of Benita.? Just wanna be sure it's you
What are you afraid of?, "she could hold her end of a discussion".

You shouldn't be scared. grin
Re: "Ashawo", Fan Calls Halima Abubakar For Showing Derriere, She claps back (Photo) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Feb 27, 2017
kimbra:
What are you afraid of?, "she could hold her end of a discussion".

You shouldn't be scared. grin
Ok when you engaged in a fight with one ruggedized, what was my intervention?
Re: "Ashawo", Fan Calls Halima Abubakar For Showing Derriere, She claps back (Photo) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Feb 27, 2017
TheSlyone2:

Ok when you engaged in a fight with one ruggedized, what was my intervention?
I can't recall word to word. But, you talked of intelligence.
Re: "Ashawo", Fan Calls Halima Abubakar For Showing Derriere, She claps back (Photo) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Feb 27, 2017
morereb10:
u no see as she be

aga di nwanyi

grin

Isn't something missing like oye or onye?
Re: "Ashawo", Fan Calls Halima Abubakar For Showing Derriere, She claps back (Photo) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Feb 27, 2017
kimbra:
I can't recall word to word. But, you talked of intelligence.
Ok, I'll follow you. Do me a direct message with your whatsapp contact
Re: "Ashawo", Fan Calls Halima Abubakar For Showing Derriere, She claps back (Photo) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Feb 27, 2017
TheSlyone2:

Ok, I'll follow you. Do me a direct message with your whatsapp contact
I can't watsapp at the moment, lets chat by mail.
Re: "Ashawo", Fan Calls Halima Abubakar For Showing Derriere, She claps back (Photo) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Feb 27, 2017
kimbra:
I can't watsapp at the moment, lets chat by mail.
Aiit
Re: "Ashawo", Fan Calls Halima Abubakar For Showing Derriere, She claps back (Photo) by teeghurl(f): 2:05pm On Feb 27, 2017
Why do people hate this lady so much? angry
Re: "Ashawo", Fan Calls Halima Abubakar For Showing Derriere, She claps back (Photo) by goldedprince: 2:08pm On Feb 27, 2017
age 32 is still young. wetin dey worry una sef
Re: "Ashawo", Fan Calls Halima Abubakar For Showing Derriere, She claps back (Photo) by gemini35(m): 2:21pm On Feb 27, 2017
[color=#006600][/color][b][/b] she wll like it from the back, my ex confess that back enterance is paradise on earth
Re: "Ashawo", Fan Calls Halima Abubakar For Showing Derriere, She claps back (Photo) by nkemjacob2(m): 3:11pm On Feb 27, 2017
she making her cool cash with dat ass.. bad belle and hungry pple re typing rubbish..
Re: "Ashawo", Fan Calls Halima Abubakar For Showing Derriere, She claps back (Photo) by arleck(m): 3:22pm On Feb 27, 2017
Olosho! she dey sample herself

Re: "Ashawo", Fan Calls Halima Abubakar For Showing Derriere, She claps back (Photo) by Kronical(m): 3:23pm On Feb 27, 2017
yomi007k:

Who be Halima Abubakar?

She works in a Mouth Action factory in the North..
Re: "Ashawo", Fan Calls Halima Abubakar For Showing Derriere, She claps back (Photo) by wildernessVoice: 3:25pm On Feb 27, 2017
Why is she angry after displaying her fruit. A tree is known by her fruit. Let her repent before the door of mercy closed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido Resurrects Beef Again As He Shades Wizkid over 2019 election / Precious Chikwendu Changes Her Twitter Profile Picture, Gets Mixed Reactions / Regina Daniels Poses With Her Mercedes Car (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.