Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Bigbrother Naija: Why My Girlfriend Abandoned Me After I Exited Bb House – Miyon - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bigbrother Naija: Why My Girlfriend Abandoned Me After I Exited Bb House – Miyon (940 Views)

Big Brother Naija: Why Do People Dislike Me??? – T-boss Cries Out / Big Brother Naija: Why You Need To Marry A ‘prayerful Wife’ – Reno Omokri Tells / Bbnaija Updates : See The Main Reason Kemen Was Suspended From BB House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bigbrother Naija: Why My Girlfriend Abandoned Me After I Exited Bb House – Miyon by Charidon: 12:43pm On Feb 27, 2017
Ex-big Brother Naija Housemate, Miyonse said his girlfriend has abandoned him due to the roles he played while still in the show.

He said, “I’ve not seen my girlfriend since I left the big brother naija house.”

Recall that Miyonse got into a romantic relationship with fellow housemate, Tboss, when he was in the house.

He revealed he had not seen his girlfriend since he left the show being hosted in South Africa.

Miyonse made this startling revelation on “Rubbin Minds today,” which was hosted by Big Brother Naija host, Ebuka.

“When I was going into the BBNaija house, what was in my mind was to keep people entertained.

“After I left the BBNaija house, I spoke with my girlfriend, and she said, ‘why didn’t you do more?”

https://www.igodotv.com/2017/02/27/bigbrother-naija-why-my-girlfriend-abandoned-me-after-i-exited-bb-house-miyonse/

Re: Bigbrother Naija: Why My Girlfriend Abandoned Me After I Exited Bb House – Miyon by Nobody: 12:44pm On Feb 27, 2017
she got to see u for the smallie that ure
Re: Bigbrother Naija: Why My Girlfriend Abandoned Me After I Exited Bb House – Miyon by YESpParticipant: 1:26pm On Feb 27, 2017
Also Read the notice of a nationwide peaceful protest by yes-p participants here... https://www.nairaland.com/3652654/yes-p-notice-peaceful-nationwide-protest
Re: Bigbrother Naija: Why My Girlfriend Abandoned Me After I Exited Bb House – Miyon by aristocrazzy: 9:56pm On Feb 28, 2017
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Watch Streaming Online Free ~the Greatest Showman~ 2018 Full Movie HD / Lets Form A Film Crew And Make Movie Together / Top 4 Vampire Movies You Should Watch Right Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.