Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,100 members, 7,835,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Akan Weeks' Banner Spotted In Ghana 3 Months After Uyo Church Building Collapse - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Akan Weeks' Banner Spotted In Ghana 3 Months After Uyo Church Building Collapse (32162 Views)

'Get Back Your Husband' Church Banner Spotted In Port Harcourt / Uyo Church Collapse: This Is How I Lost My Only Sister - Photos / Leg Of Akan Weeks, Founder Of Collapsed Reigners Church In Uyo, May Be Amputated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akan Weeks' Banner Spotted In Ghana 3 Months After Uyo Church Building Collapse by saaedlee: 3:01pm On Feb 27, 2017
Holy Moses
Re: Akan Weeks' Banner Spotted In Ghana 3 Months After Uyo Church Building Collapse by Nobody: 3:04pm On Feb 27, 2017
funnix:
Assuming he is a muslim,christains will tag him and all muslims bad names forgetting that it can happen in any religion. Bunch of hypocrates!

Seconded

1 Like

Re: Akan Weeks' Banner Spotted In Ghana 3 Months After Uyo Church Building Collapse by chiefoluigwe(m): 3:09pm On Feb 27, 2017
It is very sad that people follow all these fake religious leaders. This is a sign of how much regard has for his followers
Re: Akan Weeks' Banner Spotted In Ghana 3 Months After Uyo Church Building Collapse by Dunni007(f): 3:17pm On Feb 27, 2017
He must have given them the details so it wasn't a mistake from his partners.

Meaning he lied about canceling the bishopric enthronement .
Re: Akan Weeks' Banner Spotted In Ghana 3 Months After Uyo Church Building Collapse by dsocioemmy(m): 3:19pm On Feb 27, 2017
And you wonder which God they are calling on and preaching about
Re: Akan Weeks' Banner Spotted In Ghana 3 Months After Uyo Church Building Collapse by Dunni007(f): 3:22pm On Feb 27, 2017
He must have given them the details so it wasn't a mistake from his partners.

Meaning he lied about canceling the enthronement .
Re: Akan Weeks' Banner Spotted In Ghana 3 Months After Uyo Church Building Collapse by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 3:41pm On Feb 27, 2017
Ritual things ?
Re: Akan Weeks' Banner Spotted In Ghana 3 Months After Uyo Church Building Collapse by brojoshua: 3:49pm On Feb 27, 2017
The servants of Satan who are parading themselves as children and servants of Christ are just wasting people's life anyhow, wasting people's body and souls. They are not only wasting the people's souls for and in hell, preparing them for everlasting destruction in hell along with themselves but are also wasting their flesh and body by destroying them physically, the false christains who following the false prophets. The bible says, the man Achan did not perish alone in his iniquity, and so took many people down along with himself, even as Satan took a third of the angels down along with himself. So also the false prophets will not perish alone but are taking many people along with themselves for Satan. Those false prophets whose lives are being wasted because of unbelief have also gone out to waste the lives of as many as they can out of all those who listen to their false spirits and follow them. Satan time is shot as well as the times of his prophets and they are on fire to waste the lives of many who listen to them, those who have itching ears and have pleasure in unrighteousness. T. B. Joshua and the likes. And so let my people flee from their midst lest they share in the punishment.

1 Like

Re: Akan Weeks' Banner Spotted In Ghana 3 Months After Uyo Church Building Collapse by brojoshua: 3:57pm On Feb 27, 2017
And also because Nigeria is almost a perpetually a corrupt country, nothing is being or may be done to these mass murderers who are calling themselves ministers of Christ Jesus, because there are no justice and truth in the country
Re: Akan Weeks' Banner Spotted In Ghana 3 Months After Uyo Church Building Collapse by otemdomino: 3:59pm On Feb 27, 2017
BleSSedMee:
Feeling sad all over again.

But truth be told, the work of God must still continue. But I really wish he could forfeit that title as a mark of respect to all those lives lost.

Lord help us all.
I don't blame the pastor. I'd rather blame his god yahweh who couldn't prevent such occurrence. Is that not supposed to be the function of a god who promises a whole lot of goodies but doesn't know how to fulfill any?
Re: Akan Weeks' Banner Spotted In Ghana 3 Months After Uyo Church Building Collapse by Barzinime(m): 4:24pm On Feb 27, 2017
Which work of God? How can there be deaths in the presence of God? u Berra stop sleeping...7 don nack?
BleSSedMee:

But truth be told, the work of God must still continue. But I really wish he could forfeit that title as a mark of respect to all those lives lost.

Lord help us all.
Re: Akan Weeks' Banner Spotted In Ghana 3 Months After Uyo Church Building Collapse by deflover(m): 5:23pm On Feb 27, 2017
Ayam not understand
So he shouldn't preach again or continue the work cos he just had a bad thing happen to his church a few months back
Re: Akan Weeks' Banner Spotted In Ghana 3 Months After Uyo Church Building Collapse by deflover(m): 5:25pm On Feb 27, 2017
brojoshua:
The servants of Satan who are parading themselves as children and servants of Christ are just wasting people's life anyhow, wasting people's body and souls. They are not only wasting the people's souls for and in hell, preparing them for everlasting destruction in hell along with themselves but are also wasting their flesh and body by destroying them physically, the false christains who following the false prophets. The bible says, the man Achan did not perish alone in his iniquity, and so took many people down along with himself, even as Satan took a third of the angels down along with himself. So also the false prophets will not perish alone but are taking many people along with themselves for Satan. Those false prophets whose lives are being wasted because of unbelief have also gone out to waste the lives of as many as they can out of all those who listen to their false spirits and follow them. Satan time is shot as well as the times of his prophets and they are on fire to waste the lives of many who listen to them, those who have itching ears and have pleasure in unrighteousness. T. B. Joshua and the likes. And so let my people flee from their midst lest they share in the punishment.

Oga watch your mouth
Bad things happen to good people
That doesn't make him a child of Satan
Re: Akan Weeks' Banner Spotted In Ghana 3 Months After Uyo Church Building Collapse by Nobody: 6:48pm On Feb 27, 2017
KingAfo:

sorry to say this..am sorry really. YOU ARE BORN A FOOL, DONT DIE AS ONE

See all of them FOOLS menstruating under my comment.

As for you I don't really blame you. You are a DOG. So you've got no sense.

It's an open forum, everyone is free to air his or her opinion. Why tell me I'm a born fool for giving my opinion.

Scratch that. YOU ARE A GOAT. DON'T DIE AS ONE.
Re: Akan Weeks' Banner Spotted In Ghana 3 Months After Uyo Church Building Collapse by Kdon2: 6:50pm On Feb 27, 2017
CastedDude:
An outrage has been sparked online after banner pictures of pastor Akan Weeks of the Reigners Bible Church in Uyo, Akwa Ibom State -being referred to as a Bishop was spotted in Ghana. The church collapsed last year December (barely 3 months) -killing lots of members and injuring many others.

The collapse happened during a Bishopric consecration of the founder of the church Pastor Akan Weeks. Due to the tragedy, the event was suspended indefinitely.

Reports had it that the Pastor Akan Weeks moved to another location in Abak Local Government Area to conduct the event even though some of his church members were severely injured and some dead, but he denied it.

His banner pictures have been spotted in Ghana with the pastor now referred to as Bishop.

People are now asking has the pastor moved on considering the fact that he said he doesn't need the Bishop title for now or did the Ghanaian church make a mistake .

Different online users have been left enraged by this new development.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/02/uyo-church-building-collapse-has-pastor.html

Hrtless pastor
Re: Akan Weeks' Banner Spotted In Ghana 3 Months After Uyo Church Building Collapse by herald9: 7:21pm On Feb 27, 2017
Opinedecandid:
What will the op achieve by this level of negative speculative journalism.
Looking at that banner closely indicates that Bishop Akan Weeks is merely a 'Speaker' at the up coming Conference, and that he is to be hosted by another preacher.

Have you forgotten that the bishop in perspective is a preacher?
So that he had an incident in his church some months ago he should retire from preaching? Or maybe the incident has made him not to be a preacher again.
‎‎
Some things that happen to some persons, they never bargained for those to happen.

In the world, ye shall have tribulations, but be of good cheer, for Christ had overcome the world.

Be guided, sons of men.‎
Please just shut it. What's the rationale behind propagating a god that has failed him woefully. In fact he should hide himself and such a deity forever. W
Re: Akan Weeks' Banner Spotted In Ghana 3 Months After Uyo Church Building Collapse by obinna58(m): 7:51pm On Feb 27, 2017
BleSSedMee:

Lord help us all.
Which truth? The same work of that left many dead
Re: Akan Weeks' Banner Spotted In Ghana 3 Months After Uyo Church Building Collapse by KINGROLAND1(m): 9:49pm On Feb 27, 2017
BleSSedMee:

Lord help us all.

Idiot And Gulible Nigerian
Who Told You He Is Doing The Work Of God.
Big Mumu
Re: Akan Weeks' Banner Spotted In Ghana 3 Months After Uyo Church Building Collapse by Nobody: 10:32am On Feb 28, 2017
KINGROLAND1:

Idiot And Gulible Nigerian
Who Told You He Is Doing The Work Of God.
Big Mumu

Just so you know, you are a goat.

If you don't believe in God, then face your front. I didn't write that for fools like you. Swine.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Petition To Ban Funke Adejumo From UK: Nigerian Preachers Rise Against It / Omega Power Ministries (OPM) Builds Free Hospital For All In Rivers State / Daddy Freeze Commends Pope For Donating Lamborghini To Charity, Slams Pastors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.