Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Buhari Surrounded By Vultures, Hyenas – Shehu Sani - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Surrounded By Vultures, Hyenas – Shehu Sani (20449 Views)

Shehu Sani: "Dino Melaye On Drip & Not On Handcuffs, His Neck Bandaged" / Shehu Sani Removes His Belt To Serve As Mace After It Was Stolen / Soldier In Ngala, Borno Surrounded By Ladies For Selfie (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Surrounded By Vultures, Hyenas – Shehu Sani by Nobody: 1:02pm On Feb 27, 2017
Senator representing Kaduna Central, Shehu Sani has claimed that majority of President Muhammadu Buhari’s cabinet members are “vultures and hyenas” for refusing to declare their assets publicly.

The lawmaker made the assertion over the weekend while touring the late Malam Aminu Kano Musuem in Kano State.

He noted that the failure of the President’s cabinet members to declare their assets shows that they do not believe in the current anti-graft war.

Sani urged the President to reshuffle his cabinet immediately he returns from the United Kingdom, UK, where he is currently on medical vacation.

According to him, “Buhari is an island in his government and by the time he is back, he needs to disinfect and fumigate his government because in his anti-corruption crusade, he is the only person who believes in the anti-corruption war, people within his corridors of power are simply Buhari in their faces, but anti-Buhari at hearts.
“Now, tell me, how a president (Buhari) who publicly declared his own assets; and apart from him and his vice-president, nobody, even within his own close kitchen cabinet or outside veranda cabinet could publicly declare their assets. This shows the disbelief in the style of his own life and his own manner of leadership. President Buhari is surrounded by vultures and hyenas.”

http://dailypost.ng/2017/02/27/buhari-surrunded-vultures-hyenas-senator-shehu-sani/

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Surrounded By Vultures, Hyenas – Shehu Sani by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 1:05pm On Feb 27, 2017
his problem undecided na we send am to get vultures as friends....

37 Likes

Re: Buhari Surrounded By Vultures, Hyenas – Shehu Sani by sekundosekundo: 1:07pm On Feb 27, 2017
At least Buhari declared his thus; 'I have a plot of land in PH but I don't know the location. Lolz

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Surrounded By Vultures, Hyenas – Shehu Sani by kettykings: 1:13pm On Feb 27, 2017
When Aisha Buahri's wife cried out about Buhari and Buahri told her she belonged to the other room , that was when i Knew Buahri was gone. but the Psychophants never allowed buahri to reason.

Buhari personally might be a good person who might never hurt a fly but is surrounded by hyenas and vultures Like Tinubu and Amaechi and the Cabal

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Surrounded By Vultures, Hyenas – Shehu Sani by YESpParticipant: 1:22pm On Feb 27, 2017
Also Read the notice of a nationwide peaceful protest by yes-p participants here... https://www.nairaland.com/3652654/yes-p-notice-peaceful-nationwide-protest

1 Like

Re: Buhari Surrounded By Vultures, Hyenas – Shehu Sani by philGeo(m): 1:45pm On Feb 27, 2017
And Snakes.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Surrounded By Vultures, Hyenas – Shehu Sani by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 1:47pm On Feb 27, 2017
kettykings:
When Aisha Buahri's wife cried out about Buhari and Buahri told her she belonged to the other room , that was when i Knew Buahri was gone. but the Psychophants never allowed buahri to reason.

Buhari personally might be a good person who might never hurt a fly but is surrounded by hyenas and vultures Like Tinubu and Amaechi and the Cabal
sarrki no go agree with you

17 Likes

Re: Buhari Surrounded By Vultures, Hyenas – Shehu Sani by sarrki(m): 1:52pm On Feb 27, 2017
I voted Pmb & pyo

Coz I know they have a mind of their own

They are great leaders

Sani try another gimmick

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Surrounded By Vultures, Hyenas – Shehu Sani by vedaxcool(m): 4:22pm On Feb 27, 2017
Sani have the vultures around you allowed you to fulfill the promise you made to that blind?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Surrounded By Vultures, Hyenas – Shehu Sani by mastermaestro(m): 5:58pm On Feb 27, 2017
Everyone trying to exonerate "Saint" Buhari, forgetting that he chose his friends because he trusted them. Birds of a feather... undecided

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Surrounded By Vultures, Hyenas – Shehu Sani by Nukualofa: 6:26pm On Feb 27, 2017
vedaxcool:
Sani have the vultures around you allowed you to fulfill the promise you made to that blind?
You can throw spittle and still end up saying nothing

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Surrounded By Vultures, Hyenas – Shehu Sani by Ahmadgani(m): 6:31pm On Feb 27, 2017
Sani has been like this for a very longtime. Always sees himself as a human right activist but in reality he is just a selfish politician. He is one of them. snake

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Surrounded By Vultures, Hyenas – Shehu Sani by vedaxcool(m): 6:35pm On Feb 27, 2017
[s]
Nukualofa:
You can throw spittle and still end up saying nothing
[/s]

I hear you mr. Spittle.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Surrounded By Vultures, Hyenas – Shehu Sani by basilo102: 8:06pm On Feb 27, 2017
sarrki:
I voted Pmb & pyo

They are great leaders

Sani try another gimmick

so Buhari should continue with mind of his own while people around him loot. When Dansuki or Diezieni is mentioned will you zombies refrain from calling GEJ?? but you want us to exonerate buhari on the lootings by his cabinet. I see

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Surrounded By Vultures, Hyenas – Shehu Sani by otitokoroleti: 9:07pm On Feb 27, 2017
sarrki:
I voted Pmb & pyo
They are great leaders
Sani try another gimmick
ROBOTIC ZONE-B

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Surrounded By Vultures, Hyenas – Shehu Sani by fulaniHERDSman(m): 9:10pm On Feb 27, 2017
grin
Re: Buhari Surrounded By Vultures, Hyenas – Shehu Sani by omenkaLives(m): 9:10pm On Feb 27, 2017
And what are you surrounded by mr know-it-all?
Re: Buhari Surrounded By Vultures, Hyenas – Shehu Sani by OBAGADAFFI: 9:10pm On Feb 27, 2017
grin

That is why the vultures are hiding him in London.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Surrounded By Vultures, Hyenas – Shehu Sani by Nobody: 9:11pm On Feb 27, 2017
God must keep Buhari alive to put PDP to shame.
I want we the APC supporters on Nairaland to go on a serious dry fasting for our president. He will not die but live.
God must continue his good works with Buhari.

God bless APC
God bless Buhari
God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Buhari Surrounded By Vultures, Hyenas – Shehu Sani by Chikelue2000(m): 9:11pm On Feb 27, 2017
Wetin concern me
Making excuses for buhari where as GEJ could not be allowed even with all d vultures around him
Re: Buhari Surrounded By Vultures, Hyenas – Shehu Sani by Nobody: 9:11pm On Feb 27, 2017
when you look at buhari what does he look like he looks like an old malnourished and dying vulture...
Re: Buhari Surrounded By Vultures, Hyenas – Shehu Sani by UnknownT: 9:11pm On Feb 27, 2017
Make we hear word! How many months did it take him to pick the hyenas and vultures? He went to the bush, saw different kinds of animals and decided to pick hyenas and vultures

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Surrounded By Vultures, Hyenas – Shehu Sani by Idrismusty97(m): 9:12pm On Feb 27, 2017
Because he is dead meat. Or why else will vultures and Hyenas surrounds you? Watch NAT Geo wild una no go watch, Na Telemodu.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Surrounded By Vultures, Hyenas – Shehu Sani by gbishman: 9:12pm On Feb 27, 2017
Shehu Sani, quit this bickering and do your job my friend.
Re: Buhari Surrounded By Vultures, Hyenas – Shehu Sani by Nobody: 9:12pm On Feb 27, 2017
Shehu should go take several seats.
Show me your friends, they say.....

1 Like

Re: Buhari Surrounded By Vultures, Hyenas – Shehu Sani by onosprince(m): 9:13pm On Feb 27, 2017
Buhari is a snake.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Surrounded By Vultures, Hyenas – Shehu Sani by MrPresident1: 9:13pm On Feb 27, 2017
Saint surrounded by thieves
Re: Buhari Surrounded By Vultures, Hyenas – Shehu Sani by otitokoroleti: 9:13pm On Feb 27, 2017
I DISAGREE! BECAUSE
BUBU IS SURROUNDED BY BLOOD SUCKING VAMPIRES!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Surrounded By Vultures, Hyenas – Shehu Sani by Nobody: 9:15pm On Feb 27, 2017
vulture bawo, hyena bawo. .. is buhari an animal,
is Nigeria a zoological garden .

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Surrounded By Vultures, Hyenas – Shehu Sani by Nobody: 9:17pm On Feb 27, 2017
Mtcheeeeeeew.
We know he surrounded himself with those so why this hypocritical noise?.
People that don't have meaningful things to say should let us hear word.
He would've made more sense had he blamed Buhari for surrounding himself with vultures.

Check that whistle blower for sycophancy.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Security Challenges Loom Over Buhari’s Re-election Bid / I'm Disappointed Tinubu Didn't Participate In Abuja Marathon - Sowore / Fubara: I Would Have Punished You Long Ago – Dele Momodu Tells Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.