Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Gbajabiamila Dares Buhari – I Would Make A Video Call To Address The Nation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbajabiamila Dares Buhari – I Would Make A Video Call To Address The Nation (1978 Views)

$16b Power Project: I’m Ready For Probe, Obasanjo Dares Buhari / President Buhari: I Used To Smoke, Had Girlfriends But Never Tasted Alcohol / I Will Cross Your National Red Line, Lere Olayinka Dares Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gbajabiamila Dares Buhari – I Would Make A Video Call To Address The Nation by atimealvin11: 1:22pm On Feb 27, 2017
Leader of the House of Representatives, Femi Gbajabiamila, said that if he were in President Buhari’s shoes, he would do a video call to speak to Nigerians. He also said he would advise him to do so, if he were in a position to advise him.
According to him, it was better to address the nation one time as against speaking to individuals and small groups of people, in different instances, from London.

He, however, said the fact that Buhari has not addressed the nation collectively through a video-conference call does not mean he has committed an illegality, but described it as a different approach to quelling the controversies surrounding his medical trip to London.

The House Majority Leader said: “If I were in President Buhari’s shoes, I would do a video call to speak to Nigerians. I would advise him to do it, if I were in a position to advise him. But the fact that he has not done it does not mean that he is doing something wrong. People have different approaches to things.

“Don’t forget that about a week ago, Mr. President spoke to a congregation in Kano state, he was audible, he was clear, and his voice was not doctored.

“But for me, on the issue of speaking to Nigerians, I would have done it differently. My approach......MORE DETAILS AT http://www.vintageinfo.com.ng/2017/02/27/gbajabiamila-dares-buhari-i-would-make-a-video-call-to-address-the-nation/
Re: Gbajabiamila Dares Buhari – I Would Make A Video Call To Address The Nation by chiefolododo(m): 1:25pm On Feb 27, 2017
Yes Femi is right
Re: Gbajabiamila Dares Buhari – I Would Make A Video Call To Address The Nation by princemillla(m): 1:28pm On Feb 27, 2017
That's right my blood..... God bless you omo ori gbalaja bi......... Finish it if you know the lineage..
Re: Gbajabiamila Dares Buhari – I Would Make A Video Call To Address The Nation by SalamRushdie: 1:31pm On Feb 27, 2017
Femi is always sincere ..If he doesn't have anything sincere to say he would rather keep quiet unlike some zombies we know here

5 Likes

Re: Gbajabiamila Dares Buhari – I Would Make A Video Call To Address The Nation by Splinz(m): 1:32pm On Feb 27, 2017
Bubu has shown Nigerians that they're so inconsequential. That's why he prefers to speak only with his cronies. SMH

4 Likes

Re: Gbajabiamila Dares Buhari – I Would Make A Video Call To Address The Nation by Jabioro: 1:32pm On Feb 27, 2017
Is getting hotter.. soonest the the whole national assembly will demand for live coverage..

5 Likes

Re: Gbajabiamila Dares Buhari – I Would Make A Video Call To Address The Nation by Iamwrath: 1:34pm On Feb 27, 2017
He said if he were in Buhari's shoes

Fortunately he's not grin

Case closed grin grin

On a more serious note what's the fuss about Buhari calling?

Then I figured it out

Whenever Buhari travels people's bloccus gets broken

They are scared of what Buhari will do to them
Re: Gbajabiamila Dares Buhari – I Would Make A Video Call To Address The Nation by menwongo(m): 1:37pm On Feb 27, 2017
Buy 25 liters of palm oil that will be send to you in any part in Nigeria at #12,600 per keg.

Oil, keg and waybill inclusive.
Re: Gbajabiamila Dares Buhari – I Would Make A Video Call To Address The Nation by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 1:37pm On Feb 27, 2017
AFONJAS wanna betray their masters

3 Likes

Re: Gbajabiamila Dares Buhari – I Would Make A Video Call To Address The Nation by DonCortino: 2:01pm On Feb 27, 2017
Simple!

That's what we have been asking since.

Buhari is enjoying this his death rumour
Re: Gbajabiamila Dares Buhari – I Would Make A Video Call To Address The Nation by rose54321: 2:08pm On Feb 27, 2017
Its common sense really.
I wonder why the presidents' advisers or so called "cabal" don't have that line of thinking.
The worst was the Northern Governor that invited the whole world and used a huge microphone like he was speaking to God. What illiteracy..

Its even disrespectful to Nigerians that elected you into office. You deem it important to talk to governors, your PA, but not the electorate.
What effrontery, and mind you this can happen only in Nigeria, only in developing and underdeveloped economies.

6 Likes

Re: Gbajabiamila Dares Buhari – I Would Make A Video Call To Address The Nation by DozieInc(m): 2:14pm On Feb 27, 2017
Ok, so he spoke to a congregation in Kano state alone, but won't speak to the rest of Nigerians.

Oga Femi Gbajabiamila, I hail your "subtle criticism" skills.

4 Likes

Re: Gbajabiamila Dares Buhari – I Would Make A Video Call To Address The Nation by goalburner(m): 2:33pm On Feb 27, 2017
Ok
Re: Gbajabiamila Dares Buhari – I Would Make A Video Call To Address The Nation by BeardedMeat(m): 3:46pm On Feb 27, 2017
Iamwrath:

Case closed grin grin

Then I figured it out

There they go again....I wonder what a Vegetable Buhari can possibly do to the least of his enemies now. Smh!
Re: Gbajabiamila Dares Buhari – I Would Make A Video Call To Address The Nation by Nukualofa: 4:25pm On Feb 27, 2017
Tinubu and his boys showing their hands now

3 Likes

Re: Gbajabiamila Dares Buhari – I Would Make A Video Call To Address The Nation by anibi9674: 4:28pm On Feb 27, 2017
u think they don't knw this, they have something they are hiding. Maybe he can't seat upright.
Re: Gbajabiamila Dares Buhari – I Would Make A Video Call To Address The Nation by JohnsonOlanre: 5:04pm On Feb 27, 2017
rose54321:
Its common sense really.
I wonder why the presidents' advisers or so called "cabal" don't have that line of thinking.
The worst was the Northern Governor that invited the whole world and used a huge microphone like he was speaking to God. What illiteracy..

Its even disrespectful to Nigerians that elected you into office. You deem it important to talk to governors, your PA, but not the electorate.
What effrontery, and mind you this can happen only in Nigeria, only in developing and underdeveloped economies.

If you read Buhari's interview since 1990s, you will realise that the man was not fighting to serve nigerians, he was fighting to RULE over nigerians and make nigerians serve him.

To him, 180 million nigerians are just ordinary subjects who shouldn't ask questions but should be kicked around like slaves if they dare raise their voices.

Someone who refused to attend a debate and tell nigerians what he had in stock for them. I bet he had only poverty, recession, hunger, feudalism and tyranny and was not too keen on revealing that so he stayed away from the debate podium. The joke is still on the zombiefied sai babarians. grin

2 Likes

Re: Gbajabiamila Dares Buhari – I Would Make A Video Call To Address The Nation by philGeo(m): 5:33pm On Feb 27, 2017
Tinubu is gradually coming into the Game.
Re: Gbajabiamila Dares Buhari – I Would Make A Video Call To Address The Nation by Justiceleague1: 5:52pm On Feb 27, 2017
Iamwrath:

Case closed grin grin

Then I figured it out

as usual,ogogoro conclusions grin all afonja pure mental grin

(1) (Reply)

Food For Thought From Joe Igbokwe / Passionate Appeal To All IPOB Members To Stop The Confrontation / Nnamdi Kanu's Brother Lists Items Allegedly Stolen From His Room After Invasion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.