Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,704 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Help....!!!iphone 5s Needs Icloud Password That I Dnt Have - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help....!!!iphone 5s Needs Icloud Password That I Dnt Have (840 Views)

Help!!!! Iphone Not Seeing Chip Sim After Restore Of Backup! / Pls Help Iphone 6 Needed / Please Help: Iphone 6s Plus Is Network Locked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help....!!!iphone 5s Needs Icloud Password That I Dnt Have by asoj12(m): 2:08pm On Feb 27, 2017
i recently bought an iphone 5s from someone for 50k, the phone is still neat and everything is in place, as a matter of fact he gave me charger and everything and the phone can be mistaken for a new one. The problem is that the phone is requesting that i put my icloud id and password to activate the phone and the nigga didnt give it to me .however,i have tried contacting him but i cant reach him again but i want to know if there is a way i can activate the phone without the icloud id
Re: Help....!!!iphone 5s Needs Icloud Password That I Dnt Have by Iphone5: 2:23pm On Feb 27, 2017
asoj12:
i recently bought an iphone 5s from someone for 50k, the phone is still neat and everything is in place, as a matter of fact he gave me charger and everything and the phone can be mistaken for a new one. The problem is that the phone is requesting that i put my icloud id and password to activate the phone and the nigga didnt give it to me .however,i have tried contacting him but i cant reach him again but i want to know if there is a way i can activate the phone without the icloud id

No way
Re: Help....!!!iphone 5s Needs Icloud Password That I Dnt Have by asoj12(m): 4:33pm On Feb 27, 2017
Iphone5:

No way
no way at all......that is so very terrible.wuld I sell the phone as scrap or what.
Re: Help....!!!iphone 5s Needs Icloud Password That I Dnt Have by sorextee(m): 4:36pm On Feb 27, 2017
if u re in abuja, taki it emab plaza.. it might cost a fortune sha..
lets wait for the iphone unlocking gurus here.. they might have a better advice than mine..
u would have checked that ish first, before agreeing to pay him..
or rather,u would have contacted us here first before buying o..
Re: Help....!!!iphone 5s Needs Icloud Password That I Dnt Have by Abdstrakt(m): 4:43pm On Feb 27, 2017
Gobe!!!!
The money to unlock go reach 80℅ of the cost of London used one.
Re: Help....!!!iphone 5s Needs Icloud Password That I Dnt Have by Iphone5: 4:46pm On Feb 27, 2017
asoj12:
no way at all......that is so very terrible.wuld I sell the phone as scrap or what.

That's The only option
Re: Help....!!!iphone 5s Needs Icloud Password That I Dnt Have by asoj12(m): 4:48pm On Feb 27, 2017
sorextee:
if u re in abuja, taki it emab plaza.. it might cost a fortune sha..
lets wait for the iphone unlocking gurus here.. they might have a better advice than mine..
u would have checked that ish first, before agreeing to pay him..
or rather,u would have contacted us here first before buying o..
don't mind me bro,it ws my first time buying an iphone ,I hv never used one b4.didnt know icloud details could be that crazy to maneuver..........gurus shld pls com to my aid o.....50k shldnt just waste like that o
Re: Help....!!!iphone 5s Needs Icloud Password That I Dnt Have by asoj12(m): 4:50pm On Feb 27, 2017
Abdstrakt:
Gobe!!!!
The money to unlock go reach 80℅ of the cost of London used one.
that is quite enormous o.......I hope that isn't the case finally finally ..I'm still keeping my hope
Re: Help....!!!iphone 5s Needs Icloud Password That I Dnt Have by sorextee(m): 4:50pm On Feb 27, 2017
even if dem go unlock am successfully, e fit take days.. theres one guy in dis section that talks about unlocking iphones.. maybe hes gonna come online soon.. the price dey may call fit make u wan sell d fone.. well make i no spoil ur mood grin grin

asoj12:
don't mind me bro,it ws my first time buying an iphone ,I hv never used one b4.didnt know icloud details could be that crazy to maneuver..........gurus shld pls com to my aid o.....50k shldnt just waste like that o
Re: Help....!!!iphone 5s Needs Icloud Password That I Dnt Have by Nobody: 4:55pm On Feb 27, 2017
asoj12:
sorry bro, the phone is as good as useless, there's currently no iCloud unlock service for iPhone5s only network unlock service is available for the phone.
Re: Help....!!!iphone 5s Needs Icloud Password That I Dnt Have by ochukp(m): 1:53pm On Feb 28, 2017
asoj12:

Sorry feel bad for you but Could buy the charger though if you are willing to sale?
Re: Help....!!!iphone 5s Needs Icloud Password That I Dnt Have by GoodyOG: 2:04pm On Feb 28, 2017
asoj12:

CLICK HERE AND SEE THE SOLUTIONS TO YOUR PROBLEM
Re: Help....!!!iphone 5s Needs Icloud Password That I Dnt Have by ochukp(m): 10:02am On Apr 15, 2017
asoj12:

Hi please is this Iphone still with you
We can work something out need a screen for my iPhone

(1) (Reply)

Android Game - Download Combat Squad / Google Chrome Is The Best Android Browser / Which Of These Tecno Phones Are Most Popular In 2016/2017 #tecnotrend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.