Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,197 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

See What Hoodlums Did To A Man Who Insulted Buhari In Kano(graphic Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See What Hoodlums Did To A Man Who Insulted Buhari In Kano(graphic Photos) (1653 Views)

Kano Almajiris Attack Cleric Who "Insulted The Prophet" (Video, Photo) / Man Burnt To Death In Kano (Graphic Photo) / Twin Brothers And A Man Clash In Kano (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Hoodlums Did To A Man Who Insulted Buhari In Kano(graphic Photos) by chaxking(m): 2:18pm On Feb 27, 2017
A friend of mine sent the photo to me, just because this young man insulted president Buhari.

Am just speechless at the sight of the photo cry

Re: See What Hoodlums Did To A Man Who Insulted Buhari In Kano(graphic Photos) by yomi007k(m): 2:21pm On Feb 27, 2017
shocked

Jesus christ of ona ara.
Re: See What Hoodlums Did To A Man Who Insulted Buhari In Kano(graphic Photos) by GlorifiedTunde(m): 2:35pm On Feb 27, 2017
This is gory! undecided undecided
Re: See What Hoodlums Did To A Man Who Insulted Buhari In Kano(graphic Photos) by calaway: 2:52pm On Feb 27, 2017
Ohhh..my heart bleeds. May the reason behind this man's catastrophe suffer a chronic and catastrophic death by the power of all that right, good and just. To save others from this evil that has enveloped and overcome our society.

Death to Him.
Re: See What Hoodlums Did To A Man Who Insulted Buhari In Kano(graphic Photos) by maasoap(m): 3:14pm On Feb 27, 2017
Graphic
Re: See What Hoodlums Did To A Man Who Insulted Buhari In Kano(graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Feb 27, 2017
*singing* Lipless, Lipless, that's how you make me feel...... grin
Re: See What Hoodlums Did To A Man Who Insulted Buhari In Kano(graphic Photos) by tooth4tooth: 4:02pm On Feb 27, 2017
It is better to keep ur mouth shut in volatile places like the north that speak against their interest or belief. shocked
Re: See What Hoodlums Did To A Man Who Insulted Buhari In Kano(graphic Photos) by BrutalJab: 6:03pm On Feb 27, 2017
tooth4tooth:
It is better to keep ur mouth shut in volatile places like the north that speak against their interest or belief. shocked
Is Buhari now a religion or interest?

Was these how those who insulted GEJ were treated too

Make una stop to dey make these illiterates over there dey feel like they own the country alone.

2 Likes

Re: See What Hoodlums Did To A Man Who Insulted Buhari In Kano(graphic Photos) by tooth4tooth: 9:13pm On Feb 27, 2017
BrutalJab:

Is Buhari now a religion or interest?

Was these how those who insulted GEJ were treated too

Make una stop to dey make these illiterates over there dey feel like they own the country alone.
Similar incidence happened during Obj and GEJ era. It is about the attitude of those illiterates con religion extremists.

There are some conversations i can have in among any tribe in any part of Naija but not in the north. They have no value for human life.

An Hausa friend once told me that he can kill if the need be shocked shocked shocked. He said,''i slaughter animals that what different does it make?.Nor be the same life the person and the animal get?''

My friend ,what can you do change their reckless belief?
Re: See What Hoodlums Did To A Man Who Insulted Buhari In Kano(graphic Photos) by wiringdpt(m): 3:25am On Feb 28, 2017
Fake news
Re: See What Hoodlums Did To A Man Who Insulted Buhari In Kano(graphic Photos) by jzun: 7:38pm On Mar 02, 2017
fake news? even after picture? I fear you o.

1 Like

Re: See What Hoodlums Did To A Man Who Insulted Buhari In Kano(graphic Photos) by emvico(m): 7:46pm On Mar 02, 2017
NL sarrki is behind this cool
Re: See What Hoodlums Did To A Man Who Insulted Buhari In Kano(graphic Photos) by gqboyy(m): 9:14pm On Mar 02, 2017
Where in kano pls? And d source of dis news?

(1) (Reply)

Couple Allegedly Sold Human Meat Pies To Local Cafe [photo] / Terrorists Burn Down Ukanafun LGA Market In AKS / Odeshi/Selina/African bullet proof, Have you used it or Has It Saved You Before?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.