Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,714 members, 7,831,255 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

How Pres Muhammud Buhari Made Me Ondo State Governor - Rotimi Akeredolu - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Pres Muhammud Buhari Made Me Ondo State Governor - Rotimi Akeredolu (437 Views)

Governor Rotimi Akeredolu Assures Legionnaires, Others Of Improved Welfare / Governor Rotimi Akeredolu Salutes Buhari At 76 / Horrible! Two Kids Burnt To Death In Mysterious Fire Outbreak In Ondo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Pres Muhammud Buhari Made Me Ondo State Governor - Rotimi Akeredolu by GetItRightniger(f): 2:20pm On Feb 27, 2017
Former President of the Nigerian Bar Association, NBA, who was sworn-in as the sixth governor of the state [see here], has expressed his gratitude to Nigeria's president Buhari, who he says made it possible for him to become governor.
In his speech, Akeredolu said, “Humbled by the uncommon kindness of the Almighty God and an unequivocal expression of preference by the good people of Ondo State, exemplified by the victory
of our great party at the last gubernatorial election, I am extremely delighted to share with you all the joy of this da

http://www.getitrightnigerians.com/2017/02/how-pres-muhammud-buhari-made-me-ondo.html

Re: How Pres Muhammud Buhari Made Me Ondo State Governor - Rotimi Akeredolu by Cihegie(m): 2:21pm On Feb 27, 2017
Hello guys my name is Curtis Ihegie, i am about to lunch my online ride sharing app called OMOZI. what is OMOZI? OMOZI is an online ride sharing app that connect people with drivers at a cheap and affordable prices. the awesome thing about OMOZI is that, customers get 0.13 percent off whenever they use OMOZI. weekend 0.14 percent off. using OMOZI riders will be able to save alot of cash. OMOZI is going to be fully functional on JUNE 1 2017. The app and website is still under construction. check out our website www.omoziride.com...my email curtisihegie13@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Prayers Of 40 Million Nigerian Students Would Bring The President Back-nans / See What These Ladies Posted On Social Media / Muslim Are Not Terrorist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.