Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Fix A Wordpress That Shows Briefly Unavailable For Scheduled Maintenance - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Fix A Wordpress That Shows Briefly Unavailable For Scheduled Maintenance (395 Views)

Is Adsense Still Unavailable For Wordpress Users / Who Else Wants To Create A Wordpress Website / ARE You A Programmer In Abuja ? Come In Here Briefly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fix A Wordpress That Shows Briefly Unavailable For Scheduled Maintenance by Spottykay1: 2:31pm On Feb 27, 2017
Before while wordpress was updated to V3.7 It came up with a feature that anytime the site is updated it goes on a maintenance mode that show to other user the site is busy in some processes.
Last week I came along this problem after I updated my wordpress plugins than saved and tried going to the dashboard and then my blog started showing a result “Briefly unavailable for scheduled maintenance. Check back in a minute”.
After seeing this I taught it’s just temporary untill I had to look for solution and I found it,if you’ve faced the same error in your blog don’t panic.

How to Fix the Problem

While this problem occurs in a WP Site,your wordpress cPanel has automatically generated one file in your Control panel file manager.The newly generated file is named .maintenance file which puts the site on maintenance mode,although the reason it happens is if updates are currently going on then it shows up and when the admin finishes the updates it should delete itself after a few peroid of time so at times due to a server’s slow connection it shows it just like that and never goes off.

PLEASE CLICK HERE TO CONTINUE READING → → → http://spotbaze.ga/2017/02/26/fix-wordpress-site-shows-briefly-unavailable-scheduled-maintenance-error-making-updates-changes/

(1) (Reply)

Protect Yourself From Scam Activity & Spa. m Messages When You Register A Domain / Best Iptv Provider / I Can Manually Re-write Any Already Written Article To Original Content

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.