Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,982 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Wanted Vendors For Building Construction & Civil Engineering Materials - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Wanted Vendors For Building Construction & Civil Engineering Materials (615 Views)

Civil Defence Recruitment 2019/2020 Second Phase / Julius Berger Internship - Civil Engineering Program / Julius Berger Nigeria Plc Civil Engineering Internship Programme 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wanted Vendors For Building Construction & Civil Engineering Materials by RuddyFusion(m): 3:00pm On Feb 27, 2017
Nigeria leading Building Construction and Civil Engineering Company, Efficacy Construction Company requires the services of suppliers for the provision of the following building/ civil construction materials for her projects across Lagos.

Cements

Sharp Sand

Granite

Reinforcement

Rods

Hard/Soft Woods

Planks

Plaster Sand

Reputable suppliers with proven track record and experience are hereby invited to express their interest sending emails to the email address below with the following details

Your Name

Address

Phone Number

Years of Experience

The materials you intend to supply and the capacity of which you can supply them.

And any other information to support your bid.

TO

bids@efficacyconstruction.com or bidscivil@gmail.com

Thanks

Re: Wanted Vendors For Building Construction & Civil Engineering Materials by Farmafric(m): 3:11pm On Feb 27, 2017
i am a civil engineer and vast in what construction is all about i can do supplies in large quantity please call me on 09094538736
Re: Wanted Vendors For Building Construction & Civil Engineering Materials by Nobody: 3:12pm On Feb 27, 2017
RuddyFusion:
Nigeria leading Building Construction and Civil Engineering Company, Efficacy Construction Company requires the services of suppliers for the provision of the following building/ civil construction materials for her projects across Lagos.

Cements

Sharp Sand

Granite

Reinforcement

Rods

Hard/Soft Woods

Planks

Plaster Sand

Reputable suppliers with proven track record and experience are hereby invited to express their interest sending emails to the email address below with the following details

Your Name

Address

Phone Number

Years of Experience

The materials you intend to supply and the capacity of which you can supply them.

And any other information to support your bid.

TO

bids@efficacyconstruction.com or bidscivil@gmail.com

Thanks

What's your payment terms like? Is it a week, 2 weeks, 3 weeks or one month after complete supply?
Re: Wanted Vendors For Building Construction & Civil Engineering Materials by RuddyFusion(m): 3:30pm On Feb 27, 2017
austinosita:

What's your payment terms like? Is it a week, 2 weeks, 3 weeks or one month after complete supply?

Our LPO is 21 Days after supply.......
Re: Wanted Vendors For Building Construction & Civil Engineering Materials by RuddyFusion(m): 3:35pm On Feb 27, 2017
Farmafric:
i am a civil engineer and vast in what construction is all about i can do supplies in large quantity please call me on 09094538736

Please look at the instruction on this post, if you can supply any of those, please send us your details to the emails provided here using the format shown.
Re: Wanted Vendors For Building Construction & Civil Engineering Materials by Nobody: 5:26pm On Mar 02, 2017
RuddyFusion:

Our LPO is 21 Days after supply.......

Alright. I've sent the details
Re: Wanted Vendors For Building Construction & Civil Engineering Materials by RuddyFusion(m): 10:19pm On Mar 02, 2017
austinosita:

Alright. I've sent the details

you're welcome

(1) (Reply)

Industrial attachment Trainee Student Needed At Newgate Hospita / Sales Representatives Needed In A Pharmaceutical Company In Lagos / Vacancy: Graduate Accountant At Ojike & Partners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.