Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,647 members, 7,809,443 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:41 AM

See The Snakes At Unilorin Zoo - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See The Snakes At Unilorin Zoo (2290 Views)

200 Level Unilorin Student Declared Missing / Unilorin Student Drugged And Sexually Assaulted By Ig Friend / UNILORIN 2017/2018 Admission List Finally Out- Check Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Snakes At Unilorin Zoo by emmapetit1(m): 3:07pm On Feb 27, 2017
I decided to take a trip to the university of ilorin zoo and I saw these impressive snakes.

Re: See The Snakes At Unilorin Zoo by harddyj: 3:09pm On Feb 27, 2017
This must hit Fp

1 Like

Re: See The Snakes At Unilorin Zoo by emmapetit1(m): 3:12pm On Feb 27, 2017
Seun, Oya let it gbera to the promised land o jere!

Re: See The Snakes At Unilorin Zoo by emmapetit1(m): 3:15pm On Feb 27, 2017
More

Re: See The Snakes At Unilorin Zoo by satelliteDISH(m): 3:33pm On Feb 27, 2017
Op, am sure its not what am thinking that U are trying to achieve.
U went to a zoo and then post pictures of all kinds of animals.

Why is it that U choose to coin the thread topic about SNAKES in ilorin Zoo.

As a whistle blower that I am, I will speak out because U are trying to use your topic to bribe lalasticlala.

This is CORRUPTION.

2 Likes

Re: See The Snakes At Unilorin Zoo by mabeni(m): 3:44pm On Feb 27, 2017
Lalasticala, your food is ready

1 Like

Re: See The Snakes At Unilorin Zoo by hernandson(m): 4:22pm On Feb 27, 2017
ftp tins ooo
Re: See The Snakes At Unilorin Zoo by Menace2Society(m): 12:37am On Feb 28, 2017
emmapetit1:
I decided to take a trip to the university of ilorin zoo and I saw these impressive snakes.
Sir,what can u say about the living conditions of those animals?
Re: See The Snakes At Unilorin Zoo by leksmedia: 1:00am On Feb 28, 2017
If only we can open our eyes to several possibilities we have in the land , tourism alone can take us out of recession , we won't even depend on oil money, imagine having a zoo In Lagos, with over 20,000,000 citizens and just 1% which is 200,000 people visit the zoo in a month , charging about 1,000 per individual that will.be about 200,000,000 two hundred billion * 12 months that will be 2.4 trillion naira , people from different parts of Nigeria will come , even Africa and the world in general , and feeding these animals will almost be free cos all they just needed to do is have a free range farm where they have cows, goats, chicken , fruits etc that will be fed to the animals , almost zero feeding cost. They can build and lease it out to a private firm or just partner with a private firm to build.
It's high time they start getting creative about our parks and zoos, SA zoos for example have well domesticated lions that you can play with. Who wouldn't wanna take a picture with a cub or a domesticated Python that's the kinda fun everyone seeks , also we should have lovely sea animals in big aquarium , mighty and giant animals that will pull crowd and also some side attraction.damn Nigeria just have a way of making everything look so impossible.
Lagos should please consider this. U are sure of getting at least 20 schools daily for excursion purpose ,

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Pictures Of Shari'ah Advocate, Ex-governor's Son / What’s The Itunes Card Exchange Rate In Nigeria / Na Where E Dey Happen?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.