Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,242 members, 7,815,329 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

How My Wife And I Got This Land-cruiser At Just 26 Years Of Age - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How My Wife And I Got This Land-cruiser At Just 26 Years Of Age (1410 Views)

Share Your Coming Of Age Stories / She Texted Her Father's Number On 4th Anniversary Of His Death And Got This: / Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How My Wife And I Got This Land-cruiser At Just 26 Years Of Age by gerald07: 4:21pm On Feb 27, 2017
Take a very good look at the land-cruiser in the images at the very end of this post.

There is a good story behind it.

So buckle up, this story could blow you off your chair and if you have ears (or eyes - whatever) maybe you may take away a thing or two

Okay here goes;

Four years ago I was all over the place.

I had found myself in employment at the age of 19 because my parents could not afford to send me to university

I am probably the kinda guy who could go around using the cliche statement : Been there done that.

Any business venture I found, I would quickly sink my teeth and try to chew a bit.

And like most people I was overwhelmed with excitement the day i discovered serious is being made online

I quickly gathered every single resource I could find, purchased programs from so called gurus and carefully listened to every person who talked about the subject

I completely immersed myself into this

After all, I am a guy of average intelligence. Which meant all I needed to do was to carefully listened and implement to make my US$X,XX0 figures results in a reasonable amount of time.

Simple logic isn't it?

Here is what actually happened

2 years down the line i tried every single thing I learnt but nothing worked

I made Zip, Nada, Jack.

During those days I was working for this Bank as a Teller and it so happened they started laying off people

300 employees, including myself were shown the door.

Yes, the underworld of online hustle had swallowed me up and sh*t me back out again.

I was more miserable, frustrated and angry than before

Imagine being in my shoes and coming back home to a young wife with a 1 month old baby to break the news?

I got to the point of almost giving up. But I couldn't let myself fail. My wife wouldn't let me either

Looking back at the money I had spent purchasing programs and time i had "wasted".

Even more so I had a family to lead and provide for.

At the same time I had no University Degree. I had obtained that job by chance

I realized 1 thing;

You see, my failures were the greatest resource I had. Therefore If there was something to learn it had to come out of 2 years of miserable failure.

That's where my success was hiding. And it happened!

Two years later doing doing online work and joint ventures with various companies they bought my wife & I a cool landcruiser.

One thing I discovered was that there are too many chest beating gurus that actually do not know what they are talking about. They will flaunt their facebook page and intimidate you to buy their programs which is just theory and no practice.

Perhaps you experienced this yourself? Or Perhaps the idea of generating your financial breakthrough with an online business has been in your mind but don't know where to start.

You see my biggest breakthrough came from sticking to one thing long enough no matter how much I failed.

Guess what? Maybe you are like me 4 years ago. Struggling and trying to harvest a field infested with landmines

I am going to do something super cool for you today! Are you ready?

I am going to save you the stress, the pain and the money buy teaching you my failures and how that finally made me $6000 in just 60 days.

I will teach you to create a winning Product

I will show you how to create a powerful framework/system in which you will sell your product

You will discover how to access the worldwide market of hungry buyers

This will generate your financial breakthrough just like it did for me.

And NO, you are not paying me a dime. Keep it for your family

So why am I doing this? What's the catch?

Boy am I glad you asked!

I want to team up with the most brilliant minds in Africa. I want to build something extraordinary for this continent.

This ad is being seen by over 20 countries in Africa and here is what it means for you;

You will become part of a network of African Entrepreneurs working towards a US$559,824 income a year.

They will also push you, motivate you and give you ideas until you breakthrough

In order to come on board I need to asses you first. Visit the link below and complete my assessment form

http://apply.cromwellsells.com/

2 Likes

Re: How My Wife And I Got This Land-cruiser At Just 26 Years Of Age by Tanatswak: 9:37am On Feb 28, 2017
You just made my day
Re: How My Wife And I Got This Land-cruiser At Just 26 Years Of Age by Precious81: 1:26pm On Mar 23, 2017
My husband gives up on staff. I have to share with him. Thank you for your story!

(1) (Reply)

I Took A Stroll Out Like This And People Started Talking. / Lady Who Hastily Bought Transparent Chair From Amazon, Receives Shocker Instead / Mothers From Experience, Which Food Do you Prefer For 6 Months Old Baby. EBF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.