Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,559 members, 7,850,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:44 AM

Don Jazzy Mavin Boss Hooks All Of Us Up With Free Wi-fi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Mavin Boss Hooks All Of Us Up With Free Wi-fi (274 Views)

Meet Crayon: Don Jazzy’s Mavin Records Signs New Artist / Tiwa Savage Leaves Don Jazzy's Mavin Records After 7 Years / Iyanya: Why I Left Don Jazzy’s Mavin Records (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Mavin Boss Hooks All Of Us Up With Free Wi-fi by Djpaparazy(m): 6:58pm On Feb 27, 2017
After over a decade of giving us top music acts, best-selling albums and irresistible beats, the maverick producer has partnered with a tech company to give us the best thing ever- free WiFi.

Yes, Don Baba J in partnership with WiFi company Flobyt to give millions of Lagosians free Internet access.

The WiFi will be free to access to customers who patronise the services of a business that has Flobyt in its premises. And it is very easy to do so because the router doesn't need any technical knowledge for you to use it. All you have to do is patronise the business or service of the partner outlet and get free wi-fi.

See more: http://www.hitgist.com.ng/2017/02/don-jazzy-mavin-boss-hooks-all-of-us-up.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

I Need Free Blogger On My Blog / The Heat Of Virginity…. Part 3 / Get A Chance To Win Free Subscription And Airtime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.