Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,515 members, 7,816,250 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

******a Vampire Role Play, Join In****** - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / ******a Vampire Role Play, Join In****** (763 Views)

Nairalanders Lets Play… Join The “they Try To” Game (its Fun) / Who Is Your Role Model?? / Telephone Conversation;please Join In And Add Yours... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

******a Vampire Role Play, Join In****** by Don4life: 12:35pm On Dec 12, 2009
The story will mostly be about vampires but you can also be something else (e.g. a angel, witch, werewolf, etc, ). The location will be in a high school of humans but secretly there are creatures inside the school too. Every character is a freshmen a.k.a. new student to the school. Only the principal knows about these young students who are unlike the human ones and it is the first time everyone is meeting each other.

When you join the topic please introduce your character,

Nairaland Name:
Character
Name:
Race:
Sex:
Picture:
Bio:

Rules:
1. Don't go off topic
2. Don't use rude lanuages, unless it isn't that bad like slowpoke or something not that rude.
3. Make sure to use the character introduction before entering the topic.
4. Don't make weird creatures up,  like flying dog as your character.
5. I am dead serious. i WILL delete anything that isn't appropriate or off topic.

If you understand that, let the story begin.
Re: ******a Vampire Role Play, Join In****** by Don4life: 12:41pm On Dec 12, 2009
Nairaland Name: Don4life
Character
Name: Don
Race: Half Vampire and Half Human
Sex: Male
Personality: emotionless, doesn't like to speak to others and has flashes of memories of his best friend and family. Hides his eyes because he thinks they will hate him.
Picture: Character
Bio: When young he ran away from home with her best friend. While they were running away, him and his best friend got attacked by a vampire, the vampire bit his best friend but he got away with only a scar on her neck. he got lost in the forest and lost his memory, when he awoke he found a old man that took care of him. None of his vampire signs showed although he still had the thirst but not as much as a full vampire, he had fangs also and could resist a little blood near her. and also looks like the picture above ^
He has warm blood, not cold like a full vampire.
Re: ******a Vampire Role Play, Join In****** by Don4life: 12:46pm On Dec 12, 2009
As Don's uncle (not real uncle) dropped him off at the school, he smiled at him as he handed her suitcase.
"Be good, i know you aren't a full vampire but you still have the thrist, this is the only high school i can let you go to, so if i hear anything from the principal i'll take you right back home, got it?" he warned. i nodded at him smiling slightly.
His wrinkles shoved his eyes closed as he smiled. For a old man he had a lot of energy he thought as he got his other suitcase.
When he was done, he smiled once more and went back into the car. He turned and said "Be. Good." he warned before driving away.
"i will" i said to myself.
As i walked towards the school i saw a lot of humans, they laughed and giggled, already going into there little human group. I ignored them and carried on walking to the opening assembly. As i got inside the hall, there were people all around putting their suitcases to the side and taking a sit. The announcer called out the time until the assembly started.
"15 more minutes, 15 more minutes until assembly starts"
i sighed and placed my suitcase to the side and sat waiting for the assembly to start.

(1) (Reply)

A New User / 500gb Ps3 50k, Ps4 96k Xbox One 115 With One Free Game / Funny Misconceptions Children Have About Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.