Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:36 AM

The Nairaland Crew - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Nairaland Crew (820 Views)

Oyinbo Man Dances For Ooni Ogunwusi & His Crew - See Photos / Drama As Ooni Of Ife, Crew Cause Panic In US With ‘fire’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Nairaland Crew by coolsegun2002: 9:36pm On Feb 27, 2017
I ain't here to Diss anyone one. These are just peeps that make my day on nairaland, they drop funny comments.. some are annoying posts, some are very abusive and some are just childish. Whichever, they all make nairaland whorth visiting..

The NCAN crew: don't mind me, i'm actually part of this crew.. u see the peeps here aren't really tribal bigots. They just like to be the first to type name checkers association of Nigeria.though they like to match crime patterns with some Nigerian names

Here you see terminologies like Afonja, Igbos, ipob, our hard working brothers always carrying white powder to Indonesia.

Phrases and like "I came to check names", "na them..our Isrealites brothers" ddnt I tell u it's the land of the brown roof" and the list goes on. They all just catch fun together both Igbos and Yorubas..no harm intended

1 Like

Re: The Nairaland Crew by coolsegun2002: 9:44pm On Feb 27, 2017
2) The I don't give Bleep crew/ I'm looking for fuccks to give crew: well, when this peeps arrived I really loved them cos there are some pretty annoying threads that hit front page.
E.g toyin aimaku is brushing her teeth, Anna banner steps out in yellow slippers, Seun went to the market spotted in blue jeans..u get those kinda thread..
The meek mill pic was just perfect for those kinda post. Later it became a regular thing even important and sensitive post, some just use it at the wrong time.

1 Like

Re: The Nairaland Crew by coolsegun2002: 9:50pm On Feb 27, 2017
The thunder will fire u crew:
Lol... u don't wanna mess with this peeps.. they are just waiting for u to talk nonsense or quote them wrongly. Then u see the thunders coming in different memes

1 Like

Re: The Nairaland Crew by coolsegun2002: 9:56pm On Feb 27, 2017
The booobss monitoring crew:

This my peeps are the crew that waits for those that idolize those celebs. Once they post one yeye pics with chests like paramacium or euglena. You start seeing comments like.....

Our heroes have fallen, a minute silence to our gallant soldiers,
Olympus hav fallen, those boobsss have seen better days...and the pics below always crack me up

Re: The Nairaland Crew by coolsegun2002: 10:02pm On Feb 27, 2017
The Real tribal sons of bitchesss:

Yeah! These are the crew that can convert any post into a tribal war, they just don't like Igbos, neither does the Igbos among them like the yorubas. They seize every chance to Diss the other tribe.
If a post is about one tribe doing good. They use it to Diss the other.
Even ordinary good morning can lead to tribal clash.

There was a thread today about a landlord that arrested couples who broke into his house just to get down...I still don't know how the thread became tribal

Re: The Nairaland Crew by coolsegun2002: 10:09pm On Feb 27, 2017
And finally:

The who you EEP crew:

These peeps seem like they are always in a hurry or they don't have much vocabulary in their heads so they just type only one phrase.
They show up in every thread saying that one thing

WHO E EPP?

You can add urs if your like..gracias

(1) (Reply)

Oba Of Benin Restores Rights Of Banished Woman / Which Other Ethnic Group In Nigeria Do You Feel You Could Have Been From? / Imo Community Where Pregnant Girls Are BANISHED For Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.