Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,142 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Prince Okojie: "How Mercy Johnson And I Settle Our Marriage Disputes" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Prince Okojie: "How Mercy Johnson And I Settle Our Marriage Disputes" (35887 Views)

Mercy Johnson Welcomes Her 4th Child, Divine-Mercy Ehinomen Okojie / Mercy Johnson, Prince Okojie And Children Celebrate Mothering Sunday / #10YearsChallenge: Mercy Johnson And Husband Prince Okojie Loved Up Throwback (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prince Okojie: "How Mercy Johnson And I Settle Our Marriage Disputes" by metroblogger: 10:04pm On Feb 27, 2017
6 years into their marriage, the Okojies' are still waxing strong despite the marital crisis that has hit most stable celebrity marriages before now. Prince Okojie, who spoke to news telegraph correspondent disclosed that before their marriage,he had known Mercy Johnson for

3 years. He also disclosed that though they don't quarrel often, but when they do, they
learn from it and move to the next level.

Here's what he said;

“Prior to our marriage, I’d known my wife for three years; we actually met in 2008. We started living together in 2009 and we got married in 2011. It’s been God all the way, there’s no miracle or anything much, it’s just been God.

“With marriage break-ups and celebrity dramas, I think it depends on what one wants. For me, when I met my wife, I knew she was the one for me. The love, the affection and the tender care are all present, and although we might have some misunderstanding but when we sleep over it, we move on. My wife is my best friend, I hold her in high esteem and as a result of this, we don’t quarrel often. When we do, we learn from it and move to the next level.

“I have a very big house, my wife has a very big room and so do I, but she has never spent the night in her room for one day. Sometimes when I tease her and say ‘go to your room’, she tells me ‘this is our room not your room’ and so most times we are always together. I have never experienced anything like this, my marriage to her is so sweet and I’m enjoying it to the fullest. Like I said, I won’t give the kudos to man but to God Almighty who has kept us in happiness, in peace and in harmony.”

The Edo prince also disclosed he avoids watching his wife's movies, so his emotions won't flare up seeing her do what the script says.

http://www.metronaija.com/2017/02/how-we-settle-our-marriage-disputes.html

45 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Prince Okojie: "How Mercy Johnson And I Settle Our Marriage Disputes" by madridguy(m): 10:07pm On Feb 27, 2017
Cc: Tonto Dike. grin

86 Likes

Re: Prince Okojie: "How Mercy Johnson And I Settle Our Marriage Disputes" by Nobody: 10:09pm On Feb 27, 2017
Thumpz up

5 Likes

Re: Prince Okojie: "How Mercy Johnson And I Settle Our Marriage Disputes" by VickyRotex(f): 10:22pm On Feb 27, 2017
Awwwwwwwnnnn!

I love the fact that he kept acknowledging God in their marriage. He is not pridding. #In Jennifa's voice.

Psalm 127 vs 1.

"Unless the LORD builds the house, the builders labor in vain. Unless the LORD watches over the city, the guards stand watch in vain."

212 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Prince Okojie: "How Mercy Johnson And I Settle Our Marriage Disputes" by engrMikemd(m): 10:31pm On Feb 27, 2017
the poster above is not far from the truth

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prince Okojie: "How Mercy Johnson And I Settle Our Marriage Disputes" by Nobody: 10:57pm On Feb 27, 2017
That's good.

I hope Mercy is also not secretly treating STD cos that's the reigning thing for these celebrities.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Okojie: "How Mercy Johnson And I Settle Our Marriage Disputes" by IMASTEX: 10:57pm On Feb 27, 2017
And the good use of the other room. . .Get our natural herbal tea for men to give madam mind blowing pleasure.

See profile for details
+2348053363999

2 Likes

Re: Prince Okojie: "How Mercy Johnson And I Settle Our Marriage Disputes" by NNVanguard(m): 10:57pm On Feb 27, 2017
Two wise people hardly make a good marriage but when one is a fool, that marriage becomes a made in heaven.

It's unfortunate our celebrities don't no the dividing line between marriage and scripts lines.

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Prince Okojie: "How Mercy Johnson And I Settle Our Marriage Disputes" by jahsson(m): 10:58pm On Feb 27, 2017
Okay
Re: Prince Okojie: "How Mercy Johnson And I Settle Our Marriage Disputes" by Abudu2000(m): 10:59pm On Feb 27, 2017
Nice couple, but edo guy s handsome sha

2 Likes

Re: Prince Okojie: "How Mercy Johnson And I Settle Our Marriage Disputes" by Xaddy(m): 10:59pm On Feb 27, 2017
Naso... Dem don start to make mouth.. Start to invite trouble where nothing dey... No couple cannot separate... Just leave story for WAP

21 Likes

Re: Prince Okojie: "How Mercy Johnson And I Settle Our Marriage Disputes" by ugochukwufrenzy: 10:59pm On Feb 27, 2017
Aw.where are tonto dıcke,tıwa,toke,muma gee and other socıal medıa actıvısts...dıs ıs maturıty.GOD bless ur home sır

4 Likes

Re: Prince Okojie: "How Mercy Johnson And I Settle Our Marriage Disputes" by TINALETC3(f): 10:59pm On Feb 27, 2017
Wooooooooow

1 Like

Re: Prince Okojie: "How Mercy Johnson And I Settle Our Marriage Disputes" by Nobody: 10:59pm On Feb 27, 2017
Nairalanders what is this thing MTN is producing for married people gud night grin

3 Likes

Re: Prince Okojie: "How Mercy Johnson And I Settle Our Marriage Disputes" by Bitojoe(m): 10:59pm On Feb 27, 2017
Its ok
Re: Prince Okojie: "How Mercy Johnson And I Settle Our Marriage Disputes" by gaburiel(m): 10:59pm On Feb 27, 2017
Tonto Dikeh: Tutorials don land.
Re: Prince Okojie: "How Mercy Johnson And I Settle Our Marriage Disputes" by Sijo01(f): 11:00pm On Feb 27, 2017
Some Edo men are born/trained to be good husbands smiley

16 Likes

Re: Prince Okojie: "How Mercy Johnson And I Settle Our Marriage Disputes" by sassieconte: 11:01pm On Feb 27, 2017
God over everything...Though Mercy is 200 yards of wife material. And she does not seem like one who would need a lesson before knowing how to be a wife. Plus she has all it takes, I repeat "all it takes" to keep her man.

7 Likes

Re: Prince Okojie: "How Mercy Johnson And I Settle Our Marriage Disputes" by Nobody: 11:01pm On Feb 27, 2017
That is good to hear, keep it together and stronger....but....

This man don lean oo, and she don expand

Omo, she gada ooo shocked shocked , is she related to Gaddafi?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Okojie: "How Mercy Johnson And I Settle Our Marriage Disputes" by afbstrategies: 11:01pm On Feb 27, 2017
cheesy
Re: Prince Okojie: "How Mercy Johnson And I Settle Our Marriage Disputes" by ajuwarhodes(f): 11:02pm On Feb 27, 2017
So becos tonto get issues na,una don get mouth to yarn.make una be careful o...no dey make mouth

5 Likes

Re: Prince Okojie: "How Mercy Johnson And I Settle Our Marriage Disputes" by dinocy(m): 11:02pm On Feb 27, 2017
hmmmmm, okay, God over everything
Re: Prince Okojie: "How Mercy Johnson And I Settle Our Marriage Disputes" by emeka2847: 11:03pm On Feb 27, 2017
Madam Tonto Dikeh van you hear?
Re: Prince Okojie: "How Mercy Johnson And I Settle Our Marriage Disputes" by berrystunn(m): 11:03pm On Feb 27, 2017
Story

1 Like

Re: Prince Okojie: "How Mercy Johnson And I Settle Our Marriage Disputes" by pendragon35(m): 11:03pm On Feb 27, 2017
Nice couples with matured minds,unlike that ass licker called tonto dike,messing up her personality.
A disgrace to womanhood.

1 Like

Re: Prince Okojie: "How Mercy Johnson And I Settle Our Marriage Disputes" by Antoeni(m): 11:03pm On Feb 27, 2017
That is nice and mature may God continue to to bless and sustain d peace and understanding dat exist in family

2 Likes

Re: Prince Okojie: "How Mercy Johnson And I Settle Our Marriage Disputes" by superior494(m): 11:04pm On Feb 27, 2017
Nice one...

I always love these couples.
Re: Prince Okojie: "How Mercy Johnson And I Settle Our Marriage Disputes" by pussyAvenger: 11:04pm On Feb 27, 2017
VickyRotex:
Awwwwwwwnnnn!

I love the fact that he kept acknowledging God in their marriage. He is not pridding. #In Jennifa's voice.

Psalm 127 vs 1.

"Unless the LORD builds the house, the builders labor in vain. Unless the LORD watches over the city, the guards stand watch in vain."
religious monkey

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prince Okojie: "How Mercy Johnson And I Settle Our Marriage Disputes" by itsik(m): 11:04pm On Feb 27, 2017
Well its nice sha.

Re: Prince Okojie: "How Mercy Johnson And I Settle Our Marriage Disputes" by Nobody: 11:04pm On Feb 27, 2017
When will these yeye celebrities learn to keep their personal affairs personal?

When they start fighting now we'll start hearing of how they lied to protect the other. SMH!

Too much going on in this country, nobody really cares how many rooms you and your wife sleep in.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Richard Mofe-Damijo And His Beautiful Wife, Jumobi, In Adorable Photo / Obituary: Burial Of Emeka Morocco Maduka Announced (Photo) / “Go And Fight Anthony Joshua, I Can’t Release The Belt” – Portable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.