Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,934 members, 7,824,939 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

American Visitting Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / American Visitting Visa (1292 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

American Visitting Visa by laserboy(m): 1:24pm On Dec 12, 2009
fellow NRL, please i need your advice on how to go about this rare opportunity. My uncle who is also an American citizen said he is ready to send me an invitation to come and visit him.

He is ready to send all required papers for my assistance. Now, i would like to know what right steps to take so that i would not be refused visa. thanks my brodas.
Re: American Visitting Visa by Nobody: 7:44am On Dec 13, 2009
THERE ARE MANY INVITATION LETTER FLYING USA TO NIGERIA EVERY DAY, AND WHEN YOU GO TO THE EMBASSY THEY TELL YOU THAT YOU DO NOT HAVE ENOUGH PROVE THAT YOU WILL COME BACK TO NIGERIA, TELL YOUR BROTHER TO REGISTER YOU EITHER IN A CONFERENCE, SCHOOL OR ANYTHING THAT REQUIRE THEM TO GET A STAMP INVITATION LETTER EITHER FROM HOMELAND SECURITY OR IMMIGRATION VISA THAT WOULD BE THE ONLY WAY OUT NOW, UNLESS YOU HAVE TO HAVE A COMPANY HERE IN NIGERIA OR WORK IN A VERY GOOD COMPANY TO SHOW PROVES THAT YOU EARN WELL IN YOUR COUNTRY AND A GOOD ACCOUNT STATEMENT TO BACK IT UP WHEN I MEAN GOOD I KNOW WHAT I AM SAYING, THERE ARE OTHER DOCUMENTS YOU WILL NEED JUST HIT ME UP AND I WILL INFORM YOU BETTER

ONE LOVE
Re: American Visitting Visa by justwise(m): 10:02am On Dec 13, 2009
oyibomoses:

THERE ARE MANY INVITATION LETTER FLYING USA TO NIGERIA EVERY DAY, AND WHEN YOU GO TO THE EMBASSY THEY TELL YOU THAT YOU DO NOT HAVE ENOUGH PROVE THAT YOU WILL COME BACK TO NIGERIA, TELL YOUR BROTHER TO REGISTER YOU EITHER IN A CONFERENCE, SCHOOL OR ANYTHING THAT REQUIRE THEM TO GET A STAMP INVITATION LETTER EITHER FROM HOMELAND SECURITY OR IMMIGRATION VISA THAT WOULD BE THE ONLY WAY OUT NOW, UNLESS YOU HAVE TO HAVE A COMPANY HERE IN NIGERIA OR WORK IN A VERY GOOD COMPANY TO SHOW PROVES THAT YOU EARN WELL IN YOUR COUNTRY AND A GOOD ACCOUNT STATEMENT TO BACK IT UP WHEN I MEAN GOOD I KNOW WHAT I AM SAYING, THERE ARE OTHER DOCUMENTS YOU WILL NEED JUST HIT ME UP AND I WILL INFORM YOU BETTER
ONE LOVE

U are just pretending to help but u have a hidden agender, which other document do u want to sale to him? Strange.
Re: American Visitting Visa by laserboy(m): 2:23am On Dec 18, 2009
justwise:

U are just pretending to help but u have a hidden agender, which other document do u want to sale to him? Strange.

Please do u have any idea of how I can go about this easily? Thanks.
Re: American Visitting Visa by johnkent(m): 2:39am On Dec 18, 2009
As a young Nigerian male who probably has no strong ties to Nigeria other than family, You'll probably be unable prove that you'll be returning back to Nigeria. Am sorry, but thats the reality.
There's no harm in trying thou. Just be honest about every answer you give.
Re: American Visitting Visa by woodnaija(m): 2:46am On Dec 18, 2009
@ laserboy

just try to look at us visa website then if u cannot get approve i hav a way for u to get to yankee. email me at inglewoodnaija@hotmail.com for more info to get 2 yankee if u dont suceed.
Re: American Visitting Visa by MrCrackles(m): 2:48am On Dec 18, 2009
woodnaija:

@ laserboy

just try to look at us visa website then if u cannot get approve i hav a way for u to get to yankee. email me at inglewoodnaija@hotmail.com for more info to get 2 yankee if u dont suceed.
Fuc.king lies. .  .Shut the fuc.k up you hungry pisshead!
Re: American Visitting Visa by mamagee3(f): 2:49am On Dec 18, 2009
Crackles, it looks like you're targeting only scammers, lol!!! grin grin
Re: American Visitting Visa by lovemoi2(f): 4:33am On Dec 18, 2009
woodnaija:

@ laserboy

[size=15pt]THIEF[/size]
Re: American Visitting Visa by omega25red(m): 3:53pm On Dec 18, 2009
laserboy:

fellow NRL, please i need your advice on how to go about this rare opportunity. My uncle who is also an American citizen said he is ready to send me an invitation to come and visit him.

He is ready to send all required papers for my assistance. Now, i would like to know what right steps to take so that i would not be refused visa. thanks my brodas.
Home boy you need to basically prove that there is no reason for you to stay when you come to the u.s. register in school get a job do everything that shows that you have a lot to loose if you dont return. Then again you might run into someone who doesn't even care about that and you may run into someone who wants to meet your mom. Just read up on the u.s immig site and have the documents required and go whats the worst thing to happen? they say no then you reapply i mean you are still alive and no be force to go yankee
Re: American Visitting Visa by dancewith: 5:46pm On Dec 18, 2009
It is a hard sell but not impossible. The last time I was at the US consulate in Lagos, a young man that was visiting his uncle in the US was given a 2 yrs visa. He just graduated and does not even have a job yet. However he explained in a controlled & polite manner that his Dad is the chief accountant of xyz company and had proof. He also showed his parents statement of account to suggest his family is well off and therefore no need for him to immigrate to the US

However it is not all the time you have the chance at the consulate to prove anything. It comes down to whether or not your appearance, command of English, general body carriage and conduct demands the consular officer hears you out

Remember they care very little about our documentations/paperworks. What you say,how you say it, in the first minute is everything

Good luck!

(1) (Reply)

Need Informations About Getting A Student Visa To Brazil / Did Patience Jonathan Closure Of Air-strip Cause The Dana Airplane To Crash? / Any Nigerian In Virginia Commonwealth University?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.