Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,297 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Political Office And Corruption - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Political Office And Corruption (284 Views)

Lagos To Pay Pastors, Imams To Teach Against Immorality and Corruption / The New Age Qualification To Run For A Political Office In Nigeria By Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Political Office And Corruption by Petril(m): 11:19pm On Feb 27, 2017
I overheard an heated conversation among my departmental mates today, and the bone of contention is that a person can actually hold a political office in Nigeria without been corrupt.
My knowledgeable advocates, is this possible in this country where corruption is now the water that politicians drink to quench their insatiable thirst for wealth?

(1) (Reply)

'Who Do They Think They Are Deceiving?' / No Total Blackout During Maintenance Period – Ikeja Electric / Senate Gives Committees One Week To Submit 2017 Budget Reports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.