Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:43 AM

Mapurse Is A Scam! Stay Away - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Mapurse Is A Scam! Stay Away (897 Views)

SCAM!!!! Stay Away From Donation Hub Relaunch / Mmmfstp Is A Big Scam. Stay Away / STAY AWAY FROM M.M.M., GHW, TWINCRASHED Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mapurse Is A Scam! Stay Away by Nuzy: 2:01am On Feb 28, 2017
Just like many ponzi schemes are trending I have personally seen my friend fall victim of mapurse scam! Please stay away from mapurse! They deceive you of getting double your payment after 24 hrs which is all lies! They are targeting new participants now. She registered on sunday and was paired to pay someone 50,000 and after she paid and was confirmed they were supposed to merge her at 12am but when she now tried signing, she was told her details including the same email they forwarded a verification mail to her when she registered was no longer in there data base!! Just like that her 50k gone. Am an eye witness to this particular scam so please stay away from mapurse!!!! They are scammers!!!!
Re: Mapurse Is A Scam! Stay Away by bitcoininvesto(m): 3:23am On Feb 28, 2017
That's why you need a transparent business.

Check my signature and become the boss.
Re: Mapurse Is A Scam! Stay Away by Nobody: 4:28am On Feb 28, 2017
Please were will I comment

(1) (Reply)

Nairaoptimizer Newly Launched / We Accept Bitcoin - Get A Plot Of Land With Your Bitcoin / Building Affordable Houses With Interlocking Clay Bricks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.