Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,455 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

5 Things You Must Know To Live Above The Current Recession. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 5 Things You Must Know To Live Above The Current Recession. (20368 Views)

Live Above Your Monthly Income.. / How To Take Advantage Of The Current Recession / Time To Soar In This Current Recession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Things You Must Know To Live Above The Current Recession. by importexpert(m): 3:21am On Feb 28, 2017
Everyone knows the recession is biting hard. The blind can see it; even the deaf can hear it. That word has slowly found its way into the everyday vocabulary of many Nigerians. Its effect has been best experienced in terms of the economic hardships faced by Nigerians than explained via a newspaper analysis or TV discussion.

Now, we all know the reality of the situation. While everyone is lamenting the problem, very few people are searching for how to excuse themselves from its hold. They are wise, who seek solutions rather than state the problems. How can one possibly live above the tide of this recession? I have outlined in brief five things you must know.

1. Recession is bad, but not entirely bad: You remember that rule in animal farm which was later modified? “All animals are equal but some are more equal than the others”? The same logic almost applies here. This recession that plagues the country and that has brought hunger and insufficiency to the land, is also going to make a number of Nigerians wealthy. No situation is entirely bad in itself. Bad situations often leave behind some good around for those who can see to exploit. If all you can see about the nation right now is gloom and ruins, may be you do not belong to this group. If you do, you will need to think differently from the way you have always thought. A fresh perspective is what it takes to solve the problem created by the previous one. Believe me, new opportunities online are popping up every day courtesy of this recession. If only you can see them! i do not mean ponzy schemes please.

2. Forget about economic recovery for now: I know you are probably optimistic that things will suddenly soon start to improve and then the prolonged darkness hovering over the nation will give rise to a new day. I hate to bring disappointing news, but, wake up! Yes, wake up from your slumber! The economy is not going to recover any time soon. At least, not to the level of your expectations. Forget all the sweet coated talk you have read in the dailies. The tough time may drag on a bit. You should not wait for the economy to recover before your finance recovers. Be proactive. Set in motion the wheel of your financial convalescence. Get to work till recession becomes truly “a word”. dont know a profitable online venture to go into? read further!!

3. Take your hope off the protests: So, it’s about three weeks since the rendezvous protest that was scheduled to hold nationwide. The protest has come and gone. The counter protest has also come and gone. Gradually, everyone is getting used to the status quo again. While I have no problem with the protests, I always knew that the protest was not going to bring about immediate improvements. No, seriously, were you expecting any speedy changes? This is Nigeria, my friend. If any tangible improvement would come, it has to go through a plethora of committees. It may even take a year before the final recommendations are submitted. After that, comes the implementation period which will take plenty of time. The point is, protests are useful only on the long run; they have no benefit for the masses at the moment. This is why you should protest if you want to, but get yourself busy in the present with actualizing your goals, irrespective of the challenges that confronts you. as zigler said in his book, you can reach the top, obstacles are a path way to success.

4. Your job does not qualify as a lifeline: Literally, a lifeline is a “line to which a drowning or falling victim may cling to.” That is a dictionary description of the word. In the face of a crumbling economy and a continuous decline of the naira, hardly will your job qualify as a lifeline. Even the multinational companies are feeling the heat. . Some of them packed up and have sought fresh air in neighboring countries. Those in the civil service and pensioners are having a tough time getting their dues, and there seems to be no light at the end of the tunnel. It’s time for you to sit up and think. Anything can go wrong. You need to have alternatives, just in case things go awry.

5. The key is what you don’t know: Every lock has its own key. If you really have been hit below the belt by the blows of the economy, maybe it is about time you take another look at what you know. This is because what you know is obviously important than what you do. If what you know is wrong, then it doesn’t matter what you do, no good results can come out of it. Take a second and think; if what you know is effective, would you be still be overwhelmed by the current challenges? Of course not! If you knew what to do to get out of this mess, you will have done it a long time ago. It is time to learn something new. It just might be the saving key that you need. Don’t get rested on what you have always known. Philip Emeagwali said, “Ideas, not money, alleviate poverty.” It is time to seek new solutions and fresh ideas.

Conclussion: Procrastinating if you should start your Online business? Remember the words of Napoleon hills In His Think And Grow Rich, he said "the best time to start is now either you are ready or not because if you are waiting for the right time you will end up never starting.

NOte:Join Nigerian Successful Affiliate Marketers at www.affiliatejagaban.com/p/jagaban.html

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Things You Must Know To Live Above The Current Recession. by Adesiji77: 3:37am On Feb 28, 2017
Following...

1 Like

Re: 5 Things You Must Know To Live Above The Current Recession. by Xzbit91: 3:54am On Feb 28, 2017
How long does it take for clickbank account to be confirmed?
Re: 5 Things You Must Know To Live Above The Current Recession. by importexpert(m): 4:10am On Feb 28, 2017
Xzbit91:
How long does it take for clickbank account to be confirmed?

usually the accounts are instantly verified but when u unknowingly violate any of their T.o .s it will not get verified. u will have to create another account using a different email

MasterRahl:
importexpert!!!
I hail thee.
I got your e-book. Its explosive. I'll soon commence the practical aspect. I hope you'll be there to pick my call just in case I need some help?

thanks for chipping in bro. always feel free to keep in-touch.
Re: 5 Things You Must Know To Live Above The Current Recession. by Xzbit91: 4:23am On Feb 28, 2017
importexpert:

usually the accounts are instantly verified but when u unknowingly violate any of their T.o .s it will not get verified. u will have to create another account using a different email

Thanks, I reg since 4 days ago and they said they'll get back to me as soon as account is verified but uptil now nothing
Re: 5 Things You Must Know To Live Above The Current Recession. by Oladimejyy(m): 5:36am On Feb 28, 2017
grin

Re: 5 Things You Must Know To Live Above The Current Recession. by Femsmart(m): 6:57am On Feb 28, 2017
We shall get to FP soon.
Re: 5 Things You Must Know To Live Above The Current Recession. by importexpert(m): 10:01am On Feb 28, 2017
Xzbit91:

Thanks, I reg since 4 days ago and they said they'll get back to me as soon as account is verified but uptil now nothing

kindly register another account with a different email. ensure that your vpn is fully connected before embarking on the registration process.
Re: 5 Things You Must Know To Live Above The Current Recession. by Xzbit91: 10:04am On Feb 28, 2017
importexpert:

kindly register another account with a different email. ensure that your vpn is fully connected before embarking on the registration process.

OK boss
Re: 5 Things You Must Know To Live Above The Current Recession. by geopreneur(m): 5:41pm On Feb 28, 2017
If you are very good at anything, it means you've been training for a long time.....So, if your wife is very good at bed, I got bad news for you bro!
Re: 5 Things You Must Know To Live Above The Current Recession. by Ijaya123: 5:41pm On Feb 28, 2017
Some people will read all these but do nothing about it and will go back to the blame game. I don't know if blaming PMB and APC puts food on their tables.
Re: 5 Things You Must Know To Live Above The Current Recession. by Feranchek(m): 5:41pm On Feb 28, 2017
Your last quote is a HIT!! It reaslly got to me
Re: 5 Things You Must Know To Live Above The Current Recession. by jaymejate: 5:47pm On Feb 28, 2017
Bro next time, just write on how to make money in this recession and a bit of advice on how to safe not what to live above. Who give a damn

2 Likes

Re: 5 Things You Must Know To Live Above The Current Recession. by Nobody: 5:49pm On Feb 28, 2017
importexpert!!!
I hail thee.
I got your e-book. Its explosive. I'll soon commence the practical aspect. I hope you'll be there to pick my call just in case I need some help?
Re: 5 Things You Must Know To Live Above The Current Recession. by MrPresident1: 5:50pm On Feb 28, 2017
What is this rubbish angry?
Re: 5 Things You Must Know To Live Above The Current Recession. by mrsfavour(f): 5:51pm On Feb 28, 2017
I just Bless the Lord since last year, God has been faithful despite recession.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Things You Must Know To Live Above The Current Recession. by Julius2214(m): 5:52pm On Feb 28, 2017
Nice
Re: 5 Things You Must Know To Live Above The Current Recession. by butanep(m): 5:53pm On Feb 28, 2017
The main thing is to make Money.

1 Like

Re: 5 Things You Must Know To Live Above The Current Recession. by izzy4shizzy(m): 6:04pm On Feb 28, 2017

2 Likes

Re: 5 Things You Must Know To Live Above The Current Recession. by initiate: 6:09pm On Feb 28, 2017
what bank supports sme most, fidelity or stanbic?

importexpert:

Re: 5 Things You Must Know To Live Above The Current Recession. by importexpert(m): 6:32pm On Feb 28, 2017
geopreneur:
If you are very good at anything, it means you've been training for a long time.....So, if your wife is very good at bed, I got bad news for you bro!

hahhhhh
Re: 5 Things You Must Know To Live Above The Current Recession. by unite4real: 6:32pm On Feb 28, 2017
excellent post
Re: 5 Things You Must Know To Live Above The Current Recession. by importexpert(m): 6:33pm On Feb 28, 2017
Ijaya123:
Some people will read all these but do nothing about it and will go back to the blame game. I don't know if blaming PMB and APC puts food on their tables.

i think they prefer blames over cash
Re: 5 Things You Must Know To Live Above The Current Recession. by importexpert(m): 6:37pm On Feb 28, 2017
MasterRahl:
importexpert!!!
I hail thee.

thanks for chipping in bro. always feel free to keep in-touch.

1 Like

Re: 5 Things You Must Know To Live Above The Current Recession. by bg0074real(m): 6:38pm On Feb 28, 2017
Excellent write up. I want to start importation for personal n commercial purpose but i must say am not too satisfied with so many digression being stated on the site.. In other words , can i get ebook on importing alone?..
i will like to get the affliate marketting ebook too..thanks ...nice article you have got
Re: 5 Things You Must Know To Live Above The Current Recession. by Ijaya123: 6:39pm On Feb 28, 2017
importexpert:

i think they prefer blames over cash

Na blame dem they take buy things for market? grin

Did you notice this thread is still in first page? But if it is a thread for bashing PMB or APC, it would have reached many pages and still counting.
Re: 5 Things You Must Know To Live Above The Current Recession. by importexpert(m): 6:39pm On Feb 28, 2017
unite4real:
excellent post

thanks bro
Re: 5 Things You Must Know To Live Above The Current Recession. by piagetskinner(m): 8:00pm On Feb 28, 2017
I just knew u were going to advertise something...

anyways nice writeup
Re: 5 Things You Must Know To Live Above The Current Recession. by Cmeo(m): 8:05pm On Feb 28, 2017
Good and useful points, if the affiliate marketing advertised in the write-up is overlooked.
Re: 5 Things You Must Know To Live Above The Current Recession. by importexpert(m): 8:14pm On Feb 28, 2017
feel free to ask your affiliate marketing related questions

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Key Impacts To Expect From Dangote’s Diesel Price Cut To N1,000 / Anambra Relocates Onitsha Head Bridge Drug Market To Oba / Wooden Bridge At New Alade Market Scares Customers Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.