Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,632 members, 7,813,088 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:49 AM

See This Old Nursery Rhyme Changed To Suit The Situation Of President Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See This Old Nursery Rhyme Changed To Suit The Situation Of President Buhari (561 Views)

7.9m Job Loss: "May God Judge 18 Million Mumus That Voted This Old Beast" - FFK / Before And After London Vacation Pictures Of President Buhari / Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival At The Kaduna Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See This Old Nursery Rhyme Changed To Suit The Situation Of President Buhari by onismate: 5:19am On Feb 28, 2017
Naija no go kill person. We are a great set of funny people in this country. You remember that popular funny Nursery Rhyme we used to recite back when we were kids, about “O’Roger is dead and gone to his grave, hoo haa, gone to his grave.”
Well it seems someone has created a latest version of it with our President’s health. I got it online oooo. No be me write am ooo. Below is it.
Old Buhari is sick and went to London...
Hum haa went to London...
He left our beloved country and travelled abroad...
Hum haa travelled abroad...
The sickness turned worse and he never returned...
Hum haa never returned..
There came some angry Nigerians that rumoured his death....
Hum haa rumoured his death...
Then came his speaker who said He's alive...
Hum haa said He's alive...
The next week came and he never came back...
Hum haa never came back...
Then came an artist to stage a protest...
Hum haa stage a protest...
Old Buhari called him and threatened his life...
Hum haa threatened his life...
Which made the scared artist to hiperty hop...
Hum haa hiperty hop...
Please I'm not the one that composed this rhyme
Hum haa composed you this rhyme...
GET WELL SOON MR. PRESIDENT. I wish you a quick recovery.

https://www.hovabuzz.com/frontline/1319-naija-no-go-kill-person-see-this-funny-and-old-nursery-rhyme-done-about-president-buhari-s-health
Re: See This Old Nursery Rhyme Changed To Suit The Situation Of President Buhari by haryorbarmie83(m): 5:23am On Feb 28, 2017
hun hun
Re: See This Old Nursery Rhyme Changed To Suit The Situation Of President Buhari by SweetJoystick(m): 7:59am On Feb 28, 2017
Lol funny indeed

(1) (Reply)

What's Your Take On This? Verify This Claim / I Am Returning Soon To Continue Project Of Fixing Nigeria” Buhari / Cyril Agbazu, Talk Hard On T-boss And Gave Kudos To Efe For Rejecting N1M BBN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.