Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

A President That Will Not Read The Paper Put before Him B4 He Put "Approved". - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A President That Will Not Read The Paper Put before Him B4 He Put "Approved". (921 Views)

Diezani Blasts EFCC: You Lack Understanding About The Powers Of A President / PMB The Only President That Can Whip People With Koboko & They Will Smile- Sani / See Message A Soldier Sent 2 His Mum B4 He Was Killed By Boko Haram This Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A President That Will Not Read The Paper Put before Him B4 He Put "Approved". by Simongm(m): 7:20am On Feb 28, 2017
Former president, Olusegun Obasanjo claimed that there was a perticular president that does not read any paper put before him before putting "approved".

Please, i would like to know the president he was refering to.

Check this excerpt from vanguard.

A prsident unbanned the importation of toothpick,
approved it he did not read the recommendation
put before him?
“After 40 years when I put a ban on the
importation of tooth pick, a president unbanned it.
When I heard it on news I quickly put on my Babanriga and went straight to the president in
Abuja and said what is this that I am hearing, you
unbanned the importation of toothpick!. “He told
me that he was sorry, he did not read the paper put
before him before he put approved.
Recommendation was put before him, he didn’t read it he just put approved. That is a disaster for a
country like Nigeria.’’

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/02/leadership-still-bane-nigerias-
development-obasanjo-2/ Who do you think did that?
Re: A President That Will Not Read The Paper Put before Him B4 He Put "Approved". by talktonase(m): 7:27am On Feb 28, 2017
I know the president.The man dey drink JD like pure water tongue

2 Likes

Re: A President That Will Not Read The Paper Put before Him B4 He Put "Approved". by Ahmed0336(m): 7:39am On Feb 28, 2017
If i say "Jona" and you say "Than" na you SABI

2 Likes

Re: A President That Will Not Read The Paper Put before Him B4 He Put "Approved". by Simongm(m): 7:47am On Feb 28, 2017
Ahmed0336:
If i say "Jona" and you say "Than" na you SABI

You mean that former president who is a Ph.D holder
Re: A President That Will Not Read The Paper Put before Him B4 He Put "Approved". by denko(m): 7:51am On Feb 28, 2017
Are we still campaigning or is this a distraction from the colossal failure of this and supporter of this government

4 Likes

Re: A President That Will Not Read The Paper Put before Him B4 He Put "Approved". by kokoA(m): 8:15am On Feb 28, 2017
All you need to get approval from him is 1 bottle of Absolut vodka. Dazzol.
Re: A President That Will Not Read The Paper Put before Him B4 He Put "Approved". by Imjustagirl(f): 8:53am On Feb 28, 2017
Re: A President That Will Not Read The Paper Put before Him B4 He Put "Approved". by Simongm(m): 1:28pm On Feb 28, 2017
kokoA:
All you need to get approval from him is 1 bottle of Absolut vodka. Dazzol.

I learnt that he gt so much luv for 501.
Re: A President That Will Not Read The Paper Put before Him B4 He Put "Approved". by Simongm(m): 1:32pm On Feb 28, 2017
denko:
Are we still campaigning or is this a distraction from the colossal failure of this and supporter of this government

No, we are not campaigning.
We are talkind about your hero who often sign documents without reading them.
Is that how Uniport awarded him ph.d without going through his thesis
Re: A President That Will Not Read The Paper Put before Him B4 He Put "Approved". by ican2020: 1:48pm On Feb 28, 2017
I don't know why people listen to the grandfather of failures

(1) (Reply)

Photos From Ghana 60th Independence Anniversary / Breaking News: President Buhari Expected To Return To Nigeria Tomorrow. / Photo Of The Terrible State Of Anambra State Water Corporation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.