Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,301 members, 7,815,542 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Man's Newly Purchased Bike Was Stolen In Front Of His Shop (pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man's Newly Purchased Bike Was Stolen In Front Of His Shop (pics) (22898 Views)

Book Seller In CRUTECH Found Dead In Front Of His Shop [Photo] / Man Caught Burying A Charm In Front Of His Shop In Port-harcourt / Another Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa After Attack In His Shop. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man's Newly Purchased Bike Was Stolen In Front Of His Shop (pics) by mezynaija(m): 7:26am On Feb 28, 2017
A Facebook user with name Podolski Lovermore has called out on the general public pleading if anyone has seen his Sharp bike also offered To Pay N5,000 to Anyone who could provide valid information about it were about.

The victim narrated to one of JTownConnect correspondent that he left the bike packed right in front of his shop only to get something from the next street, on coming back, the bike he packed in front of his shop is no more.

This happened in Apata, one of the local street in Jos, Nigeria

Read what he also posted on Facebook:

Hello fam incase una help me seee dis bike with that robber wey red design day. Some one just steal my sharp yesterday by 10:21pm some eye witness say dem see am day push the bike go unity side say the suspect wear white top and blue jean with canvas,if any with discrabe the person for me I go give am 5k dat very moment /thank u

Source: http://www.jtownconnect.com/2017/02/man-cries-out-as-his-newly-purchased_28.html

1 Like

Re: Man's Newly Purchased Bike Was Stolen In Front Of His Shop (pics) by mezynaija(m): 7:26am On Feb 28, 2017
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Man's Newly Purchased Bike Was Stolen In Front Of His Shop (pics) by Ahmed0336(m): 7:38am On Feb 28, 2017
Hahahahaha i pray you find your Power Bike make i laugh small jare grin

5 Likes

Re: Man's Newly Purchased Bike Was Stolen In Front Of His Shop (pics) by gbegemaster(m): 8:02am On Feb 28, 2017
Photoshop won't allow us see the bike well so that we can help you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man's Newly Purchased Bike Was Stolen In Front Of His Shop (pics) by bhouze(m): 10:51am On Feb 28, 2017
lol
Re: Man's Newly Purchased Bike Was Stolen In Front Of His Shop (pics) by Vickiweezy(m): 10:51am On Feb 28, 2017
Naija, everyday bad news.
Re: Man's Newly Purchased Bike Was Stolen In Front Of His Shop (pics) by willian10: 10:51am On Feb 28, 2017
Sorry bro
People dey blood eyes embarassed

IF YOU SELL ITUNES GIFTCARD, KINDLY VISIT MY PROFILE kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man's Newly Purchased Bike Was Stolen In Front Of His Shop (pics) by Jeffrey12(m): 10:52am On Feb 28, 2017
ok...make i put eye for ground .. grin

2 Likes

Re: Man's Newly Purchased Bike Was Stolen In Front Of His Shop (pics) by benueguy(m): 10:53am On Feb 28, 2017
The rubber don lovermore the bike grin
Re: Man's Newly Purchased Bike Was Stolen In Front Of His Shop (pics) by koolet: 10:53am On Feb 28, 2017
If they had caught the thief and burnt him now people will be screaming jungle justice sad
Re: Man's Newly Purchased Bike Was Stolen In Front Of His Shop (pics) by Valfrankie(m): 10:54am On Feb 28, 2017
So anyone clad in blue jeans and white top, pushing a bike with red band will automatically become your suspect. undecided

1 Like

Re: Man's Newly Purchased Bike Was Stolen In Front Of His Shop (pics) by Nobody: 10:54am On Feb 28, 2017
Chai
Re: Man's Newly Purchased Bike Was Stolen In Front Of His Shop (pics) by nwaimoroseyaho: 10:54am On Feb 28, 2017
okuko nwacgbenye bu efi ya.

6 Likes

Re: Man's Newly Purchased Bike Was Stolen In Front Of His Shop (pics) by Hades2016(m): 10:54am On Feb 28, 2017
This your power bike fine wella oooo .... make I laugh small abeg grin

1 Like

Re: Man's Newly Purchased Bike Was Stolen In Front Of His Shop (pics) by mekaboy(m): 10:55am On Feb 28, 2017
He snapped the bike before he left.
Re: Man's Newly Purchased Bike Was Stolen In Front Of His Shop (pics) by Noblequin(f): 10:55am On Feb 28, 2017
Why did he photoshop the pix, how can one easily identify the bike.....too coloured.
Re: Man's Newly Purchased Bike Was Stolen In Front Of His Shop (pics) by Hades2016(m): 10:55am On Feb 28, 2017
nwaimoroseyaho:
okuko nwacgbenye bu efi ya.
esiokwu
Re: Man's Newly Purchased Bike Was Stolen In Front Of His Shop (pics) by Nobody: 10:55am On Feb 28, 2017
Was he sleeping on duty?
Re: Man's Newly Purchased Bike Was Stolen In Front Of His Shop (pics) by AdonaiRoofing(m): 10:56am On Feb 28, 2017
Stealing someone's new bike in this recession? The thief must be heartless lol

Contact us for all your roofing jobs and roof maintenance etc

1 Like

Re: Man's Newly Purchased Bike Was Stolen In Front Of His Shop (pics) by Partaker(m): 10:56am On Feb 28, 2017
I didn't comprehend anything in the write up, someone help me summarize in two sentences grin grin grin
Re: Man's Newly Purchased Bike Was Stolen In Front Of His Shop (pics) by witken89(m): 10:56am On Feb 28, 2017
Nigerians we hail una....
catch d thief and u will hear....Na devil work
Re: Man's Newly Purchased Bike Was Stolen In Front Of His Shop (pics) by yemzzy22(m): 10:56am On Feb 28, 2017
e be like say the man dey think of so many thing
Re: Man's Newly Purchased Bike Was Stolen In Front Of His Shop (pics) by cheaphost: 10:57am On Feb 28, 2017
A whole ship loss for this country and we never see am. na stolen bike we go come see. Lol grin

2 Likes

Re: Man's Newly Purchased Bike Was Stolen In Front Of His Shop (pics) by bhella10: 10:58am On Feb 28, 2017
And somebody pushed this to FP?
Re: Man's Newly Purchased Bike Was Stolen In Front Of His Shop (pics) by alienvirus: 10:58am On Feb 28, 2017
Maybe Jos LASTMA don carry am
Re: Man's Newly Purchased Bike Was Stolen In Front Of His Shop (pics) by LAFO: 10:58am On Feb 28, 2017
Sorry o.

I hope say no be MMM money
Re: Man's Newly Purchased Bike Was Stolen In Front Of His Shop (pics) by Sweetnik22(f): 10:59am On Feb 28, 2017
N u think that d red design will still be there? Or maybe any bike they see with red design is ur abi.. Chaii sad

Go n report it to d nearest police station.. . Simple smiley
Re: Man's Newly Purchased Bike Was Stolen In Front Of His Shop (pics) by brownies1: 11:00am On Feb 28, 2017
shocked
Re: Man's Newly Purchased Bike Was Stolen In Front Of His Shop (pics) by dopedealer(m): 11:01am On Feb 28, 2017
Ahmed0336:
Hahahahaha i pray you find your Power Bike make i laugh small jare grin

Some1 Just lost his bike and you are laughing. What exactly is fcking funny ?

5 Likes

Re: Man's Newly Purchased Bike Was Stolen In Front Of His Shop (pics) by stagger: 11:02am On Feb 28, 2017
Bike that was N65,000 under GEJ and now N300,000 under PMB. How the man no go cry?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hausa And Police Clash At Alaba, Lagos / Soldiers Arrest Key Boko Haram Suspect Linked To Benue Attacks / Man Electrocuted While Vandalizing Electricity Cables In Kano (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.