Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,516 members, 7,819,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Total Scholarship For Postgraduate Studies In Managent And Law In France - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Total Scholarship For Postgraduate Studies In Managent And Law In France (1270 Views)

NUC Lists Universities Approved For Postgraduate Programmes / 2018 NNPC/TOTAL Scholarship Scheme Exam Thread / Total Scholarship Application 2017/2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Total Scholarship For Postgraduate Studies In Managent And Law In France by Jefa4real: 8:04am On Feb 28, 2017
The aim of the scholarship is to give strength to France-Nigeria relations.

The Embassy of France in Nigeria and Campus France, is committed to increasing Nigerian students’ mobility to France. French Embassy, has a double mission: to promote French language and francophone cultures, to relay information on franco-nigerian cooperation. The Embassy’s main aim is to give future France alumni the keys to becoming a complete success story in France and everywhere. The French embassy is one of 166 foreign representations in Nigeria, and one of 106 foreign representations in Abuja.

To candidates who applied for this scholarship let's meet here to discuss and keep updated about the selection process.
Re: Total Scholarship For Postgraduate Studies In Managent And Law In France by Jefa4real: 8:06am On Feb 28, 2017
I submitted my application on the 22nd of February and got a notification my applocation had been recived yesterday. when did you submit yours?
Re: Total Scholarship For Postgraduate Studies In Managent And Law In France by Jefa4real: 8:15am On Feb 28, 2017
@schwarzcorp did you apply?
Re: Total Scholarship For Postgraduate Studies In Managent And Law In France by YESpParticipant: 8:30am On Feb 28, 2017
NOTICE! NOTICE!! NOTICE!!!

YES-P PARTICIPANTS TO STAGE A NATIONWIDE PEACEFUL PROTEST.
https://www.nairaland.com/3652654/yes-p-notice-peaceful-nationwide-protest
Re: Total Scholarship For Postgraduate Studies In Managent And Law In France by Jefa4real: 10:04am On Feb 28, 2017
YESpParticipant:
NOTICE! NOTICE!! NOTICE!!!

YES-P PARTICIPANTS TO STAGE A NATIONWIDE PEACEFUL PROTEST.
https://www.nairaland.com/3652654/yes-p-notice-peaceful-nationwide-protest

Thanks for your post, but you should have created a New thread to give .more visibility to your course. This action is rather distractive. I hope you do understand.
Re: Total Scholarship For Postgraduate Studies In Managent And Law In France by Jefa4real: 11:28pm On Mar 08, 2017
Interview invites just rolled in. March 18th 12:00 noon, Victoria Island
Re: Total Scholarship For Postgraduate Studies In Managent And Law In France by Nobody: 12:44am On Mar 11, 2017
Jefa4real:
Interview invites just rolled in. March 18th 12:00 noon, Victoria Island
Bro, Please I need copies of your scholarship essays for Chevening scholarship. I am applying for the scholarship this year. I wish you best of luck and success in your Chevening interview!.
Re: Total Scholarship For Postgraduate Studies In Managent And Law In France by Jefa4real: 8:49pm On Mar 11, 2017
Pushas:

Bro, Please I need copies of your scholarship essays for Chevening scholarship. I am applying for the scholarship this year. I wish you best of luck and success in your Chevening interview!.
O BOY, HOW YOU TAKE TRACEME FROM CHEVENING THREAD TO THIS PLACE?

Anyway, my essays would come out after results of my interview. But we can keep in touch for other matters
Re: Total Scholarship For Postgraduate Studies In Managent And Law In France by Nobody: 10:40am On Mar 12, 2017
Jefa4real:

O BOY, HOW YOU TAKE TRACEME FROM CHEVENING THREAD TO THIS PLACE?

Anyway, my essays would come out after results of my interview. But we can keep in touch for other matters
LOL I am quite desperate I really need this scholarship.
I didn't want to ask you on the Chevening thread or else people might derail the thread. I checked through your profile and I saw that we are both looking for scholarships.
Please help me with the Networking, Leadership, Study in the Uk, and Career Plan essays. Thank you in anticipation of your response!.
I really pray you win this scholarship.
Re: Total Scholarship For Postgraduate Studies In Managent And Law In France by Jefa4real: 7:13pm On Mar 14, 2017
Pushas:
LOL I am quite desperate I really need this scholarship.
I didn't want to ask you on the Chevening thread or else people might derail the thread. I checked through your profile and I saw that we are both looking for scholarships.
Please help me with the Networking, Leadership, Study in the Uk, and Career Plan essays. Thank you in anticipation of your response!.
I really pray you win this scholarship.
Okay send me a private message via the email
Re: Total Scholarship For Postgraduate Studies In Managent And Law In France by Jefa4real: 1:06pm On Mar 23, 2017
Port Harcourt interview commences by Monaday, 27th March 2017. God help us...we'll be there.
Re: Total Scholarship For Postgraduate Studies In Managent And Law In France by jar: 7:33pm On May 18, 2017
Hi,my name is judith.i just gained admission to study a masters in public health program at bourneouth uni uk.any idea of any open scholarship here in naija i can apply to.tnx]
Re: Total Scholarship For Postgraduate Studies In Managent And Law In France by Crane1: 4:46pm On Sep 25, 2017
Hello Mr.Jefa,
I will kindly appreciate if you can guide me with the TOTAL scholarship, especially the essay that earn you the invite...

I seriously need this scholarship, help a brother please..
Thank you.
Re: Total Scholarship For Postgraduate Studies In Managent And Law In France by Jefa4real: 8:43pm On Sep 27, 2017
Crane1:
Hello Mr.Jefa,
I will kindly appreciate if you can guide me with the TOTAL scholarship, especially the essay that earn you the invite...

I seriously need this scholarship, help a brother please..
Thank you.

Straight to the point.

Essays alone are not responsible for the invite. CVs, transcripts, WASSCE, International passport and several other documents are mandatory for being shortlisted. If successful, you get to write a test before being invited for an interview, the test is 100% SHL verbal and numerical reasoning. From then on, successful candidates are invited to PORTHARCOURT for an Interview with TOTAL's international and local HR and education team.

ABOUT THE ESSAYS

1. Go online and begin searching on how to write a good scholarship motivational statement.
2. Read as much tips and examples you can find; internalise them and then practise writing your own essays.
3. If you do this, it would help you present a compelling argument at your interview, because a genuine and well-written essay leads you to self discovery.
4. Go and dust your WASCCE english essay notes and recall the rules of COEMA: coherence, organisation, expression, and mechanical accuracy.
5. Let your essay communicate your passion for the program and the country, a description of your suitability for the course shown by tangible evidence in your professional and academic achievements, a clear post-study career plan and a commitment to use your training to contribute to the development of your country, Maximum of 1000 words used judiciously should help you deliver.

Simple as this guide is, following it would help you put in a winning application. Na overconfidence they kill pass.
Re: Total Scholarship For Postgraduate Studies In Managent And Law In France by Crane1: 3:12pm On Sep 28, 2017
Thank you for this update

[Qquote author=Jefa4real post=60892096]

Straight to the point.

Essays alone are not responsible for the invite. CVs, transcripts, WASSCE, International passport and several other documents are mandatory for being shortlisted. If successful, you get to write a test before being invited for an interview, the test is 100% SHL verbal and numerical reasoning. From then on, successful candidates are invited to PORTHARCOURT for an Interview with TOTAL's international and local HR and education team.

ABOUT THE ESSAYS

1. Go online and begin searching on how to write a good scholarship motivational statement.
2. Read as much tips and examples you can find; internalise them and then practise writing your own essays.
3. If you do this, it would help you present a compelling argument at your interview, because a genuine and well-written essay leads you to self discovery.
4. Go and dust your WASCCE english essay notes and recall the rules of COEMA: coherence, organisation, expression, and mechanical accuracy.
5. Let your essay communicate your passion for the program and the country, a description of your suitability for the course shown by tangible evidence in your professional and academic achievements, a clear post-study career plan and a commitment to use your training to contribute to the development of your country, Maximum of 1000 words used judiciously should help you deliver.

Simple as this guide is, following it would help you put in a winning application. Na overconfidence they kill pass.
[/quote]

(1) (Reply)

2017/18 Admission Exercise For Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University Bauchi Is Out / Daily Leadership And Inspirational Quotes / Epitome Model Islamic Schools Celebrate 10th Years Anniversary In Grand Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.