Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Please How Do I Register Just A Domain Name And Link It To Nameservers - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please How Do I Register Just A Domain Name And Link It To Nameservers (605 Views)

If You Have UK Facebook Page For Sell. Please Drop Your Number And Link / Very Urgent! Please Nairalanders Where Can I Register A Domain Name In Ph / How Can I Register A .gov.ng Domain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Do I Register Just A Domain Name And Link It To Nameservers by 212blaze(m): 3:22pm On Dec 12, 2009
help me please.links would be appreciated.i want to change the domain name of this website.

http://quicksms.tk

it is a kinda bulk sms website where we sell messages for 4 naira each or less depending on quantity and users get the sms by paying into a bank account.and please if you know how to register a merchant account for interswitch please tell me.
Re: Please How Do I Register Just A Domain Name And Link It To Nameservers by mrperfect(m): 3:59pm On Dec 12, 2009
Please be specific.
Re: Please How Do I Register Just A Domain Name And Link It To Nameservers by 212blaze(m): 4:24pm On Dec 12, 2009
i want to register a domain name.the site is already hosted and i was told to just register a domain name and link it to the name servers i was given.please how do i do that.
hope that is more specific mr perfect
Re: Please How Do I Register Just A Domain Name And Link It To Nameservers by DualCore1: 5:08pm On Dec 12, 2009
The pipz that installed that sms script for you couldnt do something as little as getting you a domain for it.
Very impressive customer service.

Could register your domain now for a thousand seven hundred bucks. (N1,700).

P.S: Kindly tell those people that your site has Nigerians as its target audience so what's with the image of white people texting?
Re: Please How Do I Register Just A Domain Name And Link It To Nameservers by 212blaze(m): 7:57pm On Dec 12, 2009
they offered to do it for me for 20 grand.and i thought it was quite outrageous.and as for the white people texting,i'll correct that myself.and im ready to pay for d domain.mr perfect how come yours his 3000 and his is 1700,are there any special things that come with yours?
Re: Please How Do I Register Just A Domain Name And Link It To Nameservers by DualCore1: 9:21pm On Dec 12, 2009
Nothing special comes with mine. Just the normal whois protection.
You don't even get domain management. I manage every. If you want any nameserver or child nameserver change, i do that from my end.

Bad things have happened when i've given people management over domainsĀ  tongue

Well the only difference in mine is that, i can set it up today before you pay. but if u dont pay on the next working day i go put the domain up for sale sharply. tongue
Re: Please How Do I Register Just A Domain Name And Link It To Nameservers by 212blaze(m): 9:49pm On Dec 12, 2009
im really down.but dont set it up now.ill tell you when im ready to register
Re: Please How Do I Register Just A Domain Name And Link It To Nameservers by DualCore1: 9:59pm On Dec 12, 2009
whenever you're ready hit me up via email
sawyerrken at gmail dot com
Re: Please How Do I Register Just A Domain Name And Link It To Nameservers by mrperfect(m): 11:56am On Dec 14, 2009
212blaze:

they offered to do it for me for 20 grand.and i thought it was quite outrageous.and as for the white people texting,i'll correct that myself.and im ready to pay for d domain.mr perfect how come yours his 3000 and his is 1700,are there any special things that come with yours?
Yes, there are special things like you have complete controlĀ  of your domain, change the whois infomation to whatever pleases you; you have these services free: Set up DNS, register name servers,, set webmail or forwarding, set up free telhosting account, set packing page, check your webmail, build your site feature, create url redirect. All these you can do through your private admin, off course I can assist you any time you need it.
Re: Please How Do I Register Just A Domain Name And Link It To Nameservers by 212blaze(m): 12:59pm On Dec 14, 2009
Wow,mr p your package is quite convincing.wow,your email please??

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Good Rankings For Your Website On Search Engines / Please Help! Javascript Ebook / Another Simple Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.