Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,683 members, 7,816,787 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Gionee M6 - Grandmaster!!! - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gionee M6 - Grandmaster!!! (6132 Views)

Gionee M6: Unboxing The Grandmaster. / Get It Bigger And Faster With Gionee M6 Mirror / Is Gionee M6 Really Worth120k, Pls Be Honest, No Sentiments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gionee M6 - Grandmaster!!! by john4aguero: 7:43am On Mar 24, 2017
Fresh Gionee M6 for sale 95k Enugu, Uyo. PM me if you're interested.
Re: Gionee M6 - Grandmaster!!! by chingy012: 8:55am On Mar 24, 2017
john4aguero:
Fresh Gionee M6 for sale 95k Enugu, Uyo. PM me if you're interested.

Post the images for us to see. Images sells more than just text grin grin grin
Re: Gionee M6 - Grandmaster!!! by john4aguero: 9:32am On Mar 24, 2017
chingy012:

Post the images for us to see. Images sells more than just text grin grin grin

Lol
Okay sir
Here it is

Re: Gionee M6 - Grandmaster!!! by lekzdekoya: 3:03pm On Mar 24, 2017
With complete accessories? how long have you been using it?

john4aguero:

Lol
Okay sir
Here it is
Re: Gionee M6 - Grandmaster!!! by john4aguero: 11:02pm On Mar 24, 2017
lekzdekoya:
With complete accessories? how long have you been using it?

Complete accessories.

1 month old.
Re: Gionee M6 - Grandmaster!!! by Dahyotohbad: 12:38am On Mar 25, 2017
One month old clean infinix hot 3 for sale @30k
Interested buyers call or whatsapp 09038243228 (lagos)
Re: Gionee M6 - Grandmaster!!! by mislay: 10:43am On Mar 25, 2017
We talking m6. You wan sell infinix here. But bros respect yaself ooo. Lol

Dahyotohbad:
Re: Gionee M6 - Grandmaster!!! by chingy012: 3:31pm On Mar 25, 2017
Dahyotohbad:

Yes o.....We talking strictly Gionee here o!!!

No carry Infinix come o
Re: Gionee M6 - Grandmaster!!! by lekzdekoya: 11:25am On Mar 27, 2017
Send a number to contact you. I might be interested in this deal
Re: Gionee M6 - Grandmaster!!! by chingy012: 12:41pm On Mar 27, 2017
lekzdekoya:
Send a number to contact you. I might be interested in this deal

Sharp guy no dull o....

M6 is truly on point grin
Re: Gionee M6 - Grandmaster!!! by LordtripleM: 9:50am On Mar 29, 2017
My Samsung S7 is better than the M6 grandmaster.
Re: Gionee M6 - Grandmaster!!! by lekzdekoya: 4:41pm On Mar 30, 2017
Wherez the guy that wants to sell the M6, holla me
Re: Gionee M6 - Grandmaster!!! by RuthC: 10:04am On Apr 04, 2017
lekzdekoya:
Wherez the guy that wants to sell the M6, holla me

Beware of scammers o
Re: Gionee M6 - Grandmaster!!! by Phreshy012: 9:45am On Apr 05, 2017
Gionee M6 is one of a kind......Can u believe i use my Smart remote on my M6to control my AC, TV and other appliances in my home.

GIONEE una too much
Re: Gionee M6 - Grandmaster!!! by RuthC: 11:47am On Apr 05, 2017
Phreshy012:
Gionee M6 is one of a kind......Can u believe i use my Smart remote on my M6to control my AC, TV and other appliances in my home.

GIONEE una too much

Amazing!!!
Re: Gionee M6 - Grandmaster!!! by chingy012: 2:04pm On Apr 06, 2017
Please where can i get this device?
Re: Gionee M6 - Grandmaster!!! by LordtripleM: 9:55am On Apr 07, 2017
amosunmd:
that's a low level phone when compared to M6 infact, far far frm it

I totally agree with you sir.
Re: Gionee M6 - Grandmaster!!! by ajaolu(m): 6:23am On Apr 08, 2017
Phreshy012:

GIONEE una too much

As if that is not enough, Gionee still went ahead and stepped up the phone with a learning infrared sensor not just only infrared emitter for controlling appliances. What this means is that it can learn from any infrared remote control, just open the Gionee remote app preloaded on the phone and you can shine your real remote to the Gionee's infrared sensor and it learns the code so you can use the phone for the control after the successful learning. This is a feature missing in more expensive Samsung flagship phones, they just have an emitting infrared. The feature is especially very useful for devices of which remote you can't find online for download. Gionee is amazing. Their Amigo ROM is amazing, I has many features of custom rom. Overall Nice experience. Grand Master Indeed!
Re: Gionee M6 - Grandmaster!!! by LordtripleM: 11:05am On Apr 08, 2017
ajaolu:

As if that is not enough, Gionee still went ahead and stepped up the phone with a learning infrared sensor not just only infrared emitter for controlling appliances. What this means is that it can learn from any infrared remote control, just open the Gionee remote app preloaded on the phone and you can shine your real remote to the Gionee's infrared sensor and it learns the code so you can use the phone for the control after the successful learning. This is a feature missing in more expensive Samsung flagship phones, they just have an emitting infrared. The feature is especially very useful for devices of which remote you can't find online for download. Gionee is amazing. Their Amigo ROM is amazing, I has many features of custom rom. Overall Nice experience. Grand Master Indeed!

Please when will the Gionee A1 be in the market?
Re: Gionee M6 - Grandmaster!!! by chingy012: 9:22pm On Apr 09, 2017
ajaolu:

Hmmmmm....It seems Gionee has paid you for this promotion.

2 Likes

Re: Gionee M6 - Grandmaster!!! by ajaolu(m): 7:53am On Apr 20, 2017
chingy012:

Hmmmmm....It seems Gionee has paid you for this promotion.

Seriously not at all but I was amazed by the phone. I used a Samsung Galaxy Note 3 before I purchased this gionee but since I got this m6 my Note 3 has been gathering dust and ready for sale. That's just the truth. They need commendation.
Re: Gionee M6 - Grandmaster!!! by ajaolu(m): 7:57am On Apr 20, 2017
LordtripleM:
My Samsung S7 is better than the M6 grandmaster.

How much free RAM do you have on it after boot up? How often do you recharge the phone's battery? How secured is the phone? Double sim dual standby? 64gb internal?
Re: Gionee M6 - Grandmaster!!! by selfmadeOLX(m): 9:57am On Apr 20, 2017
ajaolu:

Seriously not at all but I was amazed by the phone. I used a Samsung Galaxy Note 3 before I purchased this gionee but since I got this m6 my Note 3 has been gathering dust and ready for sale. That's just the truth. They need commendation.

M6 is definitely better than a 4yrs old Samsung Note 3

Why don't you compare with 2016 Samsung flagship and lets see which would be gathering dust grin grin

Please stop insulting Samsung. Thanks

Phreshy012:

GIONEE una too much

Chaii LMAO cheesy grin this is not new naa.. Which kyn JJC we get for NL naa
Re: Gionee M6 - Grandmaster!!! by Curdlebug(m): 9:05pm On May 24, 2017
My m6 charger just got burnt, how do I get exact follow come charger?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

TECNO H6 Camera problem / Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 VS Gionee M5 / ***make F R E E Calls With Fring***

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.