Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,263 members, 7,836,192 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Successful World Car Brands - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Successful World Car Brands (787 Views)

Car Navigation Systems & Car Tracker Installation & Repairs On All Car Brands / Car Multi Colour LED Decorative Lights For All Car Brands And Models. See Pix / Kia Picanto And Other Brands At Rock Bottom Price. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Successful World Car Brands by koolchicco: 4:28pm On Dec 12, 2009
Most drivers say that Germans know how best to create a car. I agree with them, they manage to create powerful yet economical cars. However, others like more of the Italian, Japanese and American cars. Not my case.

My favorite is BMW. Not to mention that I love its new xDrive system and their Efficient Dynamics standard.

What is the best manufacturer in the worlds automotive industry, in your opinion?. . why?

Re: Successful World Car Brands by Fhemmmy: 4:50pm On Dec 12, 2009
I personally agree with you but there are so many Japanese that really flex their muscles
Re: Successful World Car Brands by koolchicco: 5:06pm On Dec 12, 2009
^Care to name such Japanese Models?
Re: Successful World Car Brands by german007(m): 6:27pm On Dec 12, 2009
Gawd, You'r making my heart beat.BMW, BMW, BMW, BMW, BMW, BMW, BMW,
Arguably the world's best car manufacturer. You have to feel it indeed to believe it.
Re: Successful World Car Brands by Fhemmmy: 6:40pm On Dec 12, 2009
german007:

Gawd, You'r making my heart beat.BMW, BMW, BMW, BMW, BMW, BMW, BMW,
Arguably the world's best car manufacturer. You have to feel it indeed to believe it.

What else do i expect from german007 . . . . .
Re: Successful World Car Brands by pureminded: 6:49pm On Dec 12, 2009
cool

(1) (Reply)

Chevy Malibu 2006 1.55m / 2007 Honda Accord (registrd) For Sale----1.65m----fixed / Has Anyone Purchased And Sent A Medical Ambulance To Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.