Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,365 members, 7,954,481 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:03 PM

Learn How To Produce And Market Whiteboard Marker Refill Ink. - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Learn How To Produce And Market Whiteboard Marker Refill Ink. (1042 Views)

Be Your Own Boss..... Learn How To Produce Organic Cream And Soap Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Produce And Market Whiteboard Marker Refill Ink. by N3(m): 10:12am On Feb 28, 2017
It is no longer news that majority of educational institutions have forsaken chalk and blackboard in preference to Markers and whiteboard. This presents opportunity for business savvy people to start a small business producing and marketing Whiteboard Marker refill ink to educational institutions. You can actually start it with less #20,000 and earn more money than most bankers. I have carried out much research and even visited schools and I discovered that the imported markers that these schools use doesn't come with any refill ink. They use and throw away the markers. These schools have also confessed that if they can find locally produced refill ink for their markers, they would be happy to buy it.

I have packaged a straightforward, easy to understand manual that will teach you how to produce and market them without much stress.

To get your own copy call or whatsapp: 08093785715

Note: Only serious people should contact me.

Re: Learn How To Produce And Market Whiteboard Marker Refill Ink. by soohyun4747: 2:33pm On Nov 17, 2018
Hello, I am interested with your invention. It will be a pleasure to know the details of functions and structures of your product. Thank you.
Email: soohyun4747@gmail.com
Re: Learn How To Produce And Market Whiteboard Marker Refill Ink. by projectreserve2: 7:00am On Dec 05, 2018
Download Free Project Topics & Materials Online...Click on the link in my Signature Now

(1) (Reply)

Nigeriatrainingcourses / Need Information On This Three European Country Latvia,estonia & Lithuania / University Admission! Turkish University Admission With No Aptitude Test!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.