Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,539 members, 7,823,360 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Web/application Developer Available In Minna, Niger State - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Web/application Developer Available In Minna, Niger State (1401 Views)

Mobile Application Developer Price. / Need Of Web Base Application Developer / Programming In Minna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Web/application Developer Available In Minna, Niger State by rayyspark(m): 10:43am On Feb 28, 2017
Hi, are you in need of a web/app developer in Minna, Niger state or in need of a developer to help you in handling some of your tasks, I am readily available. Please, you can check my signature from my profile for my contact info.Thank you.
Re: Web/application Developer Available In Minna, Niger State by macaranta(m): 10:46am On Feb 28, 2017
rayyspark:
Hi, are you in need of a web/app developer in Minna, Niger state or in need of a developer to help you in handling some of your tasks, I am readily available. Please, you can check my signature from my profile for my contact info.Thank you.
can you create an E-learning course on web development?
Re: Web/application Developer Available In Minna, Niger State by Nobody: 12:47pm On Feb 28, 2017
Oyind17 youngdéé is makyébie ooo
Re: Web/application Developer Available In Minna, Niger State by Nobody: 2:28pm On Feb 28, 2017
L0velyn:
Reallyshocked
Re: Web/application Developer Available In Minna, Niger State by Nobody: 2:55pm On Feb 28, 2017
Oyind17:
Reallyshocked
yea dear she is.... i saw how she attacked u on tat thread
Re: Web/application Developer Available In Minna, Niger State by handsam(m): 3:09pm On Feb 28, 2017
L0velyn:

[font=serif]Actually...

Youngdanê is maky/diddy. Both of them use that moniker at any given period of time.

You can't know for sure that it's maky.
[/font[
Re: Web/application Developer Available In Minna, Niger State by handsam(m): 3:09pm On Feb 28, 2017
L0velyn:

Actually...

Youngdanê is maky/diddy. Both of them use that moniker at any given period of time.

Re: Web/application Developer Available In Minna, Niger State by Laveda(f): 3:37pm On Feb 28, 2017
L0velyn:

Funny girl.
Re: Web/application Developer Available In Minna, Niger State by Misbliss1: 3:55pm On Feb 28, 2017
L0velyn:
she tried snitching in a hidden corner of Nairaland yet its not so hidden, why you just carry this amebo career for head naw, you think you know but you don't and Oyind17 believed you smh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Web/application Developer Available In Minna, Niger State by Laveda(f): 4:10pm On Feb 28, 2017
Misbliss1:
she tried snitching in a hidden corner of Nairaland yet its not so hidden, why you just carry this amebo career for head naw, you think you know but you don't and Oyind17 believed you smh

grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Web/application Developer Available In Minna, Niger State by Nobody: 4:24pm On Feb 28, 2017
Misbliss1:
Shut up! Debbie and me dey talk behind the scene. Debbie I told this your loud mouthed friend insulted me. Didn't I? Don't you ever mention me in your senseless talks

3 Likes

Re: Web/application Developer Available In Minna, Niger State by Misbliss1: 4:31pm On Feb 28, 2017
Oyind17:
Shut up Debbie and me dey talk behind the scene. Debbie I told this your louded mouthed insulted me. Didn't I? Don't you ever mention me in your senseless talks
i always find it hard to understand you, are you insulting me? Or debbie, and if you're why are you insulting me madam
Re: Web/application Developer Available In Minna, Niger State by Nobody: 4:55pm On Feb 28, 2017
handsam:

Actually...

shes d Only one using it... I know how she types
Re: Web/application Developer Available In Minna, Niger State by handsam(m): 4:58pm On Feb 28, 2017
L0velyn:
shes d Only one using it... I know how she types

I also know how Diddy types.
Re: Web/application Developer Available In Minna, Niger State by Nobody: 5:06pm On Feb 28, 2017
handsam:

I also know how Diddy types.
ok
Re: Web/application Developer Available In Minna, Niger State by zicoraads: 5:09pm On Feb 28, 2017
Someone created a thread for business purposes. And you kids have decided to turn it into a haven for your usual BS. Better take your foolish selves out of here undecided

1 Like

Re: Web/application Developer Available In Minna, Niger State by Badgang: 5:09pm On Feb 28, 2017
NAA-nairaland association of amebo. undecided
Re: Web/application Developer Available In Minna, Niger State by Nobody: 5:20pm On Feb 28, 2017
Misbliss1:
i always find it hard to understand you, are you insulting me? Or debbie, and if you're why are you insulting me madam
Why did you smh? I was telling you to shut that little mouth/hand grin of yours.

1 Like

Re: Web/application Developer Available In Minna, Niger State by Misbliss1: 5:23pm On Feb 28, 2017
Oyind17:
Why did you smh? I was telling you to shut that little mouth/hand grin of yours.
why telling me to shut it, did i insult you? When i start now it'll be like i act without provocation, they're not seeing you yet o
Re: Web/application Developer Available In Minna, Niger State by Nobody: 5:58pm On Feb 28, 2017
Misbliss1:
why telling me to shut it, did i insult you? When i start now it'll be like i act without provocation, they're not seeing you yet o
what do you mean by smh?
Re: Web/application Developer Available In Minna, Niger State by Nobody: 5:59pm On Feb 28, 2017
Misbliss1:
Funny kid
Re: Web/application Developer Available In Minna, Niger State by Misbliss1: 6:07pm On Feb 28, 2017
Oyind17:
what do you mean by smh?
shaking my head
Re: Web/application Developer Available In Minna, Niger State by Nobody: 6:08pm On Feb 28, 2017
Misbliss1:
shaking my head
For who?
Re: Web/application Developer Available In Minna, Niger State by Misbliss1: 6:11pm On Feb 28, 2017
Oyind17:
For who?
bye

(1) (Reply)

Remote Desktop Connection / Contact Me If You Need Funding For Your IT Project / I Need Someone To Build An App For Me Low Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.