Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,209 members, 7,860,357 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:53 AM

Spiritual Warning To The Legislature By The Lord Almighty - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spiritual Warning To The Legislature By The Lord Almighty (368 Views)

2019 Election: Prophet Joshua Iginla Issues Fresh Prophetic Warning! / The Lord's Chosen Storm Gambia, Many Muslims Converted (Photos) / Meet Prophet Udensi Godlove Behind Audio Warning Nigerians Against Disaster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Warning To The Legislature By The Lord Almighty by Kunlecelica(m): 11:08am On Feb 28, 2017
SPIRITUAL MESSAGE FOR THE LEGISLATURE AT BOTH THE STATE AND NATIONAL LEVELS IN NIGERIA BY THE LORD ALMIGHTY THROUGH HIS ANOINTED PROPHET,DR EMMANUEL ADETUNJI ADEONIGBAGBE, FOUNDER, CELICA CHURCH OF CHRIST WORLDWIDE, FEBRUARY 1ST,2017.

The Lord Almighty has sent a message to the members of the hallowed chambers at the State and National levels. The Lord said the National Assembly is the one ruining the nation by not saying the truth at all times. The National assembly especially must be at the vanguard of truth in Nigeria and must ensure positive laws are passed to benefit the country if democracy is to survive. Failure to do so will spell doom for the country and democracy will be derailed. You have been warned to always perform your statutory duties without fear or favour. The Lord sends a warning that you must not be mere rubber stamps to the executive arm at both the State and national levels but must endearvour to pass laws that will be of benefit to the masses specifically and the country in general. The legislature must act as checks and balance for the excesses of the executives. The Lord has said he will send his wrath on Nigerias political leaders if they let the nation continue in this state of instability. You will be punished if the nation falls into ruins. Ezekiel 34 : 2-10 the nations leaders are like shepherds taking care of the Lords sheep ( citizens) but I condemn these leaders. I, the Lord God, say you, shepherds of the nation doomed! You take care of yourselves while ignoring my sheep. You drink their milk and use their wools to make your cloths. Then you bather the best ones for food but you dont take care of the flock. You have neither protected the weak ones nor healed the sick or bandaged those that get hurt. You let them wander off and never looked for those that got lost. You are cruel and mean to my sheep. They strayed in every direction and because there was no shepherd to watch them, they were attacked and eaten by wild animals. The legislature must always act in good conscience and with the fear of God in passing relevant laws that will make Nigeria great. The Lord Almighty said the legislature at both levels will be the saving grace of the country only if they do their duties faithfully.
The land is polluted with the blood of the innocent, the land cries out for justice and atonement for the land can only be made with the blood of those who shed it, Numbers 35 vs. 31-34. The sword of the Lord has been raised up to cut down the evil doers who pollute the land.
The Lord has said a revolution going to take place in Nigeria but spiritually by the Lord's mighty hand. A revolution is coming where those that support injustice and bloodshed will be brought to judgement. Jer 4:11-14 I, the Lord, am sending a windstorm from the desert, not a welcome breeze; it will sweep you away as a punishment for your sins. Jer 23 vs. 12 The paths they follow will be slippery and dark; I will make them stumble and fall; I am going to bring disaster on them: the time of their punishment is coming. The Lord Almighty therefore reiterates that the assemblies at both levels are the only ones that can salvage the nation thereby stopping the spiritual revolution from the Lord. Jer 25 : 34 the Lords people are his flock and you leaders are the shepherds but now its your turn to be butchered like sheep you will shatter like fine pottery dropped on the floor, you will cry and mourn. You have nowhere to run, nowhere to hide
The Nigerian nation has been engulfed by several occult groups and they are directing its affairs as they wish. Proverbially, people are on a ship with water rushing in from all directions, people are sweeping the water out about to capsize but the ship is about to capsize. Who will repair the ship to save it from sinking? Hosea 6:45 Leaders of the nation what can I, the Lord do with you? Your love for the Lord and justice disappears more quickly than mist or dew at sunrise when you reach the positions of power and authority. That is why I will slaughter you with the words of my prophets
The State and National assemblies must be united to fight oppression, injustice, bloodshed, nepotism, unequitable distribution of resources, high handedness, ungodliness and corruption if Nigeria is to be great again. The legislature must act without fear or favour. The Lord Almighty has said he will walk through the nation to liberate its citizens from the hands of its oppressors. Malachi 4 vs. 1-3surely the day is coming; it will burn like a furnace. All the arrogant and every evildoer will stubble and that day that is coming will set them on fire says the Lord Almighty; not a root or branch will be left to them;
The Lord Almighty wants the political leaders of Nigeria to repent from the unrighteousness and evil ways. Wholehearted repentance is what the God demands from the nations rulers . The nation should go back to its source-the Lord, the creator of heaven and earth. If the nation does this it will regain its past glory but if they refuse they will continue to be in crisis .
The message has been given to see if you will repent and fulfill the oaths you swore before the people and the Lord Almighty.
There is still time for sincere repentance. The Lord has spoken.
Hosanna, Hosanna, Hosanna

(1) (Reply)

Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today / How To Grow Your Church Rapidly Through Prevention Of Loss Of Church Members / Nikkai Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.