Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,145 members, 7,821,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians In South Africa. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians In South Africa. (690 Views)

Cow Attacks Woman On Motobike (Video) / Attacks On Nigerians In South Africa: Kidnapped Woman Actually Lied / El Rufai 24hours Cofew,encouraged Attacks On Southern Kaduna. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians In South Africa. by Philadelphia: 11:23am On Feb 28, 2017
It is with tears in my eyes that I am writing this and I wish the OP can take it to the front page. I hope that the government of Nigeria would do something immediately about this.
I just watched in a video how a young Nigerian man was gruesomely injured and then killed. After he was beaten seriously and began bleeding, they sat him down as they loaded their pistols. After loading their pistols, they begun firing at him.
This boy is not more than 18 years old from what I viewed. He kept running and they kept pursuing until his strength failed him. They shot over 50 bullets at him. Over 20 bullets were fired at his head after he was laying lifeless on the ground. They kept reloading and shooting at his lifeless body. It was a sight filled with gore.
I couldn't bear the sight and I only wish the Nigerian government would immediately do something about this.
God help us.
Re: Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians In South Africa. by Philadelphia: 11:24am On Feb 28, 2017
Seun and lalasticlala please help make this get to the front page so it could be seen.
Re: Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians In South Africa. by ohasoup9(m): 12:03pm On Feb 28, 2017
The boy was on white shirt and white short. It happened in Brazil . I saw the video last year but worse happen in South Africa thou.
Philadelphia:
It is with tears in my eyes that I am writing this and I wish the OP can take it to the front page. I hope that the government of Nigeria would do something immediately about this.
I just watched in a video how a young Nigerian man was gruesomely injured and then killed. After he was beaten seriously and began bleeding, they sat him down as they loaded their pistols. After loading their pistols, they begun firing at him.
This boy is not more than 18 years old from what I viewed. He kept running and they kept pursuing until his strength failed him. They shot over 50 bullets at him. Over 20 bullets were fired at his head after he was laying lifeless on the ground. They kept reloading and shooting at his lifeless body. It was a sight filled with gore.
I couldn't bear the sight and I only wish the Nigerian government would immediately do something about this.
God help us.
Re: Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians In South Africa. by oyatz(m): 5:07pm On Feb 28, 2017
I couldn't the second time, it is inhuman to gruesomely murder another man like that

(1) (Reply)

Happymeal Gate / Message Of Congratulations To The COS To Gombe Governor On His 58th Birthday / VIDEO: Humblesmith – Beautiful Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.