Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Scholarship Programme In Fashion - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Scholarship Programme In Fashion (3445 Views)

Associates In Fashion Merchandising / Nobility In Fashion. / For Latest Trends In Fashion And Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scholarship Programme In Fashion by Nobody: 11:23am On Feb 28, 2017
Trendsviva haute fashion school is commencing a scholarship programme for beginners and people with flair in fashion design. You can be a creative designer with little fund as 20k to join our new programme slated ,Next month March for a period of 6months!
You will learn. Practical. Methods in measurements, pattern drafting, cutting and sew to fit for either male or female wears.
Join the leading team, Trendsviva haute fashion school in collaboration with some notably philanthropists.
Numbers to call: 07036363881/ 08025726647
Watsapp: 07036363881
Regards
MGT.

2 Likes

Re: Scholarship Programme In Fashion by Nobody: 5:08pm On Feb 28, 2017
where is it located??
Re: Scholarship Programme In Fashion by victorian(f): 1:29pm On Mar 01, 2017
Wow! I would love to join. Please where's your location? Am In Lagos
Re: Scholarship Programme In Fashion by Nobody: 1:40pm On Mar 01, 2017
We are located at 105 Ikorodu road Fadeyi busstop. Lagos state.
Training days :Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Friday.
Off days : Thursdays.
Time : 10am to 3pm

But classes starts 9am to 2pm (First batch)
2pm to 6:30pm (Second batch)

To make enquiries 10am-3pm.
Thanks
Re: Scholarship Programme In Fashion by Nobody: 1:35pm On Mar 04, 2017
Happy Weekend everyone smiley
From Trendsviva haute fashion school, we are want to show everyone interested in fashion design as a career or perhaps to look more better and more alluring in our outfits, a glimpse of what u will get to learn as a Student of Trendsviva haute fashion school.
First of, as a bonafide student of Trendviva, we will show you different parts in a sewing machine. It's uses and what it takes to diagnosize a problem in a sewing machine, so u can handle any little fault that arises while sewing.

Sewing machines is not hard to understand. They are like the cars u drive everyday or the bicycle u tread on sometimes. In fact for a Fashion designer? Sewing machine is your best friend

In the process of learning through our course titles? We have these styles amongst others, you will get to learn and be able to measure, pattern draft, cut, and sew all the pieces together.

Join me, Vivi Couture (Head designer) of Trendsviva haute fashion school as we take a look of the type of outfits, you will make by yourself after each training smiley

Don't be scared, even as a novice. You can start earning money at your convenience after going through our intensive programme.. Life. Is all about choices.

You can do it smiley

Let's go there!

Re: Scholarship Programme In Fashion by Nobody: 1:39pm On Mar 04, 2017
The first skirt is a lovely pencil red skirt designed with a gold zip in front. Skirts like this can be worn in offices, church engagements, and to other important places with a matching white top. A part of Fashion is also. About merging colours that complement each other.

Then the second skirt is also a deep Overlap skirt dress, in a black and white smooth fabric. This style works well for informal outings and dates.

As the week progresses I will explain. On the other outfits and paste more pics and also give more insight on new styles smiley

Stay with us.. And expect more from Trendsviva haute Fashion school.
Please rebroadcast to family, friends that can't afford the normal. Fees.. We are here to soft pedal your training in fashion design.

Trendsviva is 10years in the fashion world and we want to give back to lovers. Of. Fashion out there. smiley
God bless.
Re: Scholarship Programme In Fashion by Jonwesley(m): 3:21pm On Mar 05, 2017
trendsvivi:
The first skirt is a lovely pencil red skirt designed with a gold zip in front. Skirts like this can be worn in offices, church engagements, and to other important places with a matching white top. A part of Fashion is also. About merging colours that complement each other.

Then the second skirt is also a deep Overlap skirt dress, in a black and white smooth fabric. This style works well for informal outings and dates.

As the week progresses I will explain. On the other outfits and paste more pics and also give more insight on new styles smiley

Stay with us.. And expect more from Trendsviva haute Fashion school.
Please rebroadcast to family, friends that can't afford the normal. Fees.. We are here to soft pedal your training in fashion design.

Trendsviva is 10years in the fashion world and we want to give back to lovers. Of. Fashion out there. smiley
God bless.

Hello, I'm a lover of feminism and feel attracted to the particular things meant for the woman to wear. I want to make some beautiful skirts, sexy skirts, gorgeous or flamboyant types, name them..., for my wife who I can best describe is an Apple or oval shape person. I have read a lot about their fashion trends as well. What kind of designs do you have or can advise for me? Kindly post pictures to jonnogidi@yahoo.com. I await your quick response. I do love that black one above, what's that style and name? My likes, are mostly knee length, slightly below the knee, like the midi skirts, A-Line skirts and such with flare and pleats. I don't like long skirts like maxim or what's it called, and pencil skirts. Thanks in advance.
Re: Scholarship Programme In Fashion by Nobody: 6:47pm On Mar 05, 2017
Jonwesley:

Hello, I'm a lover of feminism and feel attracted to the particular things meant for the woman to wear. I want to make some beautiful skirts, sexy skirts, gorgeous or flamboyant types, name them..., for my wife who I can best describe is an Apple or oval shape person. I have read a lot about their fashion trends as well. What kind of designs do you have or can advise for me? Kindly post pictures to jonnogidi@yahoo.com. I await your quick response. I do love that black one above, what's that style and name? My likes, are mostly knee length, slightly below the knee, like the midi skirts, A-Line skirts and such with flare and pleats. I don't like long skirts like maxim or what's it called, and pencil skirts. Thanks in advance.

Ok
For an apple shape lady? It's always perfect to understand her shape. Like your wife's shape? She will have Fuller bust, average or slim thighs and arms, her midriff will be full not flat, her rear that's bum will be moderate size. And such shape tend to add more size around the midsection of the body. She's not overweight .but she has tendency to have a broader shoulder and a larger upper body.
With this type of shape. There are dresses and style. Of blouses u can make for her.
I will send the pics of dresses and blouses that will fit her body type and make her look alluring and very pretty.
The black skirt up? Is a Skater skirt with high waist. Very lovely skirt. Looks best with crop tops. Perfect look!.
Before midnight tonight, u will receive some. Styles in yur email box.

Happy Sunday, Jonwesley smiley

1 Like

Re: Scholarship Programme In Fashion by Jonwesley(m): 7:19pm On Mar 05, 2017
trendsvivi:

Ok
For an apple shape lady? It's always perfect to understand her shape. Like your wife's shape? She will have Fuller bust, average or slim thighs and arms, her midriff will be full not flat, her rear that's bum will be moderate size. And such shape tend to add more size around the midsection of the body. She's not overweight .but she has tendency to have a broader shoulder and a larger upper body.
With this type of shape. There are dresses and style. Of blouses u can make for her.
I will send the pics of dresses and blouses that will fit her body type and make her look alluring and very pretty.
The black skirt up? Is a Skater skirt with high waist. Very lovely skirt. Looks best with crop tops. Perfect look!.
Before midnight tonight, u will receive some. Styles in yur email box.

Happy Sunday, Jonwesley smiley

Splendid, you vividly described my wife as if you have seen her. Thanks trendsviviacious. I await your mail. God bless U.

1 Like

Re: Scholarship Programme In Fashion by Nobody: 7:37pm On Mar 05, 2017
Jonwesley:

Splendid, you vividly described my wife as if you have seen her. Thanks trendsviviacious. I await your mail. God bless U.

Smiles smiley it's part of my job to understand people's shape and sizes.
Your welcome. But my name is not Trendsviviacious cheesy. Oo.

Simply Trendsviva will do. smiley
Ok.. Will send the pics tonight.

1 Like

Re: Scholarship Programme In Fashion by Jonwesley(m): 7:57pm On Mar 05, 2017
trendsvivi:

Smiles smiley it's part of my job to understand people's shape and sizes.
Your welcome. But my name is not Trendsviviacious cheesy. Oo.

Simply Trendsviva will do. smiley
Ok.. Will send the pics tonight.

Yeah, I guess I was hilariously adding that to your name to sound like I found "an Eureka!". It's Trendsviva, I know. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Scholarship Programme In Fashion by Nobody: 8:05pm On Mar 05, 2017
Jonwesley:

Yeah, I guess I was hilariously adding that to your name to sound like I found "an Eureka!". It's Trendsviva, I know. Thanks.

Your welcome smiley
Ok.

1 Like

Re: Scholarship Programme In Fashion by Nobody: 12:39pm On Mar 07, 2017
Hello my good people, Registration is still. Ongoing. You can still join us for the next 3months. And we will definitely start afresh with you. Just for N20k for 6months training. Take advantage of this offer before end of our programme.

Below are continuation of outfits in our syllabus. We will teach bonafide students of Trendsviva haute fashion school.

Re: Scholarship Programme In Fashion by Nobody: 4:38pm On Mar 11, 2017
Registration is still on! Join us this month.. Spaces still available.
Re: Scholarship Programme In Fashion by Nobody: 6:28pm On Mar 14, 2017
Our first Weekday class started today . You can still join us if you are interested in having a career in fashion design and dress make course for a minimal fee of N20k in a period of 6months. Weekend class starts this coming Saturday .
Don't be left out. This is a great opportunity u cannot afford to miss.
God bless.

Re: Scholarship Programme In Fashion by Yisolar(f): 7:11pm On Mar 14, 2017
What time is the weekend classes and what's the duration?
Re: Scholarship Programme In Fashion by Nobody: 8:31pm On Mar 14, 2017
Yisolar:
What time is the weekend classes and what's the duration?

Weekend class: Saturdays only
Time for now:10am to 3pm

But when the class is filled up .. We will switch to two sessions later on: 9am to 2pm (first batch)
And 2pm to 6pm (2nd batch) because it's a person to a machine.
Duration : 9months
Re: Scholarship Programme In Fashion by Nobody: 1:06am On Mar 19, 2017
Tap into the dream come true scholarship offer and with a certified certificate at the end of each course programme.
Trendsviva haute fashion school is 10years!!!! cheesy
God is awesome cheesy
Registration still in process.. Join us*
Re: Scholarship Programme In Fashion by Nobody: 7:27pm On Mar 21, 2017
Trendsviva has trained Nigerian men and women abroad. And they are making us proud with their crafts. We also make all types of attires for both male and female all over the country and worldwide.
Join us today during this scholarship period just for N20k and be a Professional designer /dressmaker.
You can't get this incredulous offer any where worldwide.
Make hay while the sun shines
After this period is gone? we are reverting back to our original school fees.
Call: 08025726647
Watsapp : 07036363881

1 Share

Re: Scholarship Programme In Fashion by Nobody: 5:14pm On Mar 25, 2017
Happy weekend peeps. We've just completed an intensive practical class in dressmaking training. Spaces left for the first batch is almost exhausted . Join us this coming new week and be trained in either females designs or unisex designs through our scholarship programme and graduate as a certified and professional dressmaker. Be smart with this opportunity.
God bless .
Have a lovely weekend.
Watsapp 07036363881.
Re: Scholarship Programme In Fashion by Nobody: 3:22pm On Mar 27, 2017
We can only get better as the years roll by smiley
Watsapp 07036363881

Re: Scholarship Programme In Fashion by victorian(f): 8:23pm On Mar 30, 2017
Good evening Trendsvivi. My Watsapp is not going due to phone issues. Please I want to ask. I have a cousin from Yaba college of technology, she's about to go for her internship. Please can she apply as one in your school?
If yes? What are the requirements needed?

And inbetween , kudos to your school. You are all doing well.. A past student of yours recommended u, smiles that's why I want her to come to your school. Great job MA, keep it up. Please I await your reply. Or should I pm?
Re: Scholarship Programme In Fashion by Nobody: 2:34pm On Mar 31, 2017
victorian:
Good evening Trendsvivi. My Watsapp is not going due to phone issues. Please I want to ask. I have a cousin from Yaba college of technology, she's about to go for her internship. Please can she apply as one in your school?
If yes? What are the requirements needed?

And inbetween , kudos to your school. You are all doing well.. A past student of yours recommended u, smiles that's why I want her to come to your school. Great job MA, keep it up. Please I await your reply. Or should I pm?

Oh thanks Victorian, yes we do accept internships but it's same amount of N20k ,they need to pay, as well as your cousin.
Hmm, Or call either these numbers 08025726647 or 07036363881, for more detailed explanation.
Thanks for the compliment smiley
Hope to hear from u soon.

cheers.
Re: Scholarship Programme In Fashion by Nobody: 2:57pm On Mar 31, 2017
Let's make you a professional dressmaker #

Re: Scholarship Programme In Fashion by Nobody: 1:13pm On Apr 04, 2017
Limited spaces still available on our scholarship programme.
Join the leading team and be a professional dressmaker with a Certified certificate as soon as you complete the fashion programme.

Re: Scholarship Programme In Fashion by Nobody: 12:31pm On Apr 08, 2017
Our weekend class is on.. Join us today .

Opportunity like this comes but once!
Re: Scholarship Programme In Fashion by Nobody: 7:56pm On Apr 11, 2017
Buisness side of fashion.

Coming soon in our curriculum
Re: Scholarship Programme In Fashion by Nobody: 10:13am On Apr 17, 2017
Dis season and beyond;
The favour that ridicules labour;
Answers from God that surpass human imagination & expectations;
Glory that swallows shame;
Drastic & Positive change of condition that brings confusion and controversy;
The acceleration that can not be stopped; The prosperity that is beyond explanation; The joy that brings sorrow to the enemy;
The transformation that produces congratulation and celebration, Locate all Nairalander in IJN
.Happy Easter Monday.
Courtesy Vivi Couture.
Re: Scholarship Programme In Fashion by Nobody: 10:50am On Apr 21, 2017
Buisness side of fashion is also incorporated in our syllabus.
Understand what you are about to delve into, by becoming a professional dressmaker.
Be proactive and start working on your present and future.
God bless.
Re: Scholarship Programme In Fashion by Nobody: 5:47pm On Apr 30, 2017
Happy weekend everyone smiley
Trendsviva haute fashion school is about to round up Registration and intakes of students for the scholarship session .
Limited spaces left .
What are you waiting for ? cheesy
Watsapp us: 07036363881.

Enjoy the evening ahead.

(1) (Reply)

African Maxi Gown Designs - Kaftan And Boubou Dress Styles - Latest Bubu Lace / Best Cream In The Market That Will Make You Glow / Top Ankara Style For Eid Al-fitr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.