Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,084 members, 7,828,808 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Wedding Pictures Of Gifty BBNaija Released By Husband's Cousin. "She's A Cheat" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wedding Pictures Of Gifty BBNaija Released By Husband's Cousin. "She's A Cheat" (78790 Views)

Regina Daniels Poses With Armed Bodyguards Assigned To Her By Husband, Ned / Mr 2kay Is The Father Of Gifty's Daughter, Alisha (Photos) / Stunning New Photos Of Gifty, Ex Big Brother Housemate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wedding Pictures Of Gifty BBNaija Released By Husband's Cousin. "She's A Cheat" by tribalistseun: 3:35pm On Feb 28, 2017
Gifty need Jesus. As for this dude writing this letter. If I be gifty I would make money by sue you first.
Re: Wedding Pictures Of Gifty BBNaija Released By Husband's Cousin. "She's A Cheat" by Teddyjames: 3:36pm On Feb 28, 2017
U are very right , U said my mind. Men need to be careful, no decent and sane girls out there, All of them yaff badt
cr7lomo:
What she told ebuka when she left bbn house confirmed to me that this girl will easily ruin any man that comes her way...advice to unmarried men...b4 getting married, look out for her mother's character and also her relationship with her mother...gifty is all for the money and fame... Mama way do Asha.wo born 4 from diff men, na im b say im pikin them go turn Asha.wo...
Re: Wedding Pictures Of Gifty BBNaija Released By Husband's Cousin. "She's A Cheat" by shorlla(m): 3:37pm On Feb 28, 2017
What is gifty?
Re: Wedding Pictures Of Gifty BBNaija Released By Husband's Cousin. "She's A Cheat" by ohasoup9(m): 3:38pm On Feb 28, 2017
I don't need to read the story to know she is a very useless girl brought up by a very useless mother. Mother and daughter ashawo squad. Dem plenty for Nigeria.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wedding Pictures Of Gifty BBNaija Released By Husband's Cousin. "She's A Cheat" by Wuzyurdaddy(m): 3:39pm On Feb 28, 2017
Next...
Re: Wedding Pictures Of Gifty BBNaija Released By Husband's Cousin. "She's A Cheat" by Nobody: 3:39pm On Feb 28, 2017
She worse than Lia M..... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Wedding Pictures Of Gifty BBNaija Released By Husband's Cousin. "She's A Cheat" by ohasoup9(m): 3:39pm On Feb 28, 2017
Did your mama also born you and your siblings from different men? That's the only reason why any human will defend her.
tribalistseun:
Gifty need Jesus. As for this dude writing this letter. If I be gifty I would make money by sue you first.
Re: Wedding Pictures Of Gifty BBNaija Released By Husband's Cousin. "She's A Cheat" by ohasoup9(m): 3:42pm On Feb 28, 2017
It's Unfortunate. She will become a star and you will see idiotic dumb women hailing her and calling her a role model.
toshmann:
Unfortunately, in this rotten world we live in today, this will make this Gift girl a celebrity instead of a public disgrace

Meanwhile, we need to investigate that name gift. Onyinye. . hmmmn. . . she has enough gift for UmuAfrika. . . . . . hmmmnn. .

Anybody got her number? cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wedding Pictures Of Gifty BBNaija Released By Husband's Cousin. "She's A Cheat" by Gwan2(m): 3:42pm On Feb 28, 2017
MozB:
so you said that your cousin decided to
keep quiet over this matter till now because
of his meek nature as a Quiet-Busy- Responsible man and had in the Past, vowed
not to be associated with what ever Gifty is
involved in because of scandals, so why the thing come really concern you? Why are you blabbing plenty? Cant you be like your reasonable cousin? And here you are blaming BBN for a decision an adult took. Smh for you.. You dont have anything to offer to the public.
Guy can u pls do humanity a favour by stfu undecided undecided
I no be her husband nor his relative but I dey vex for her matter on reading the whole write up... U marry woman she come leave u...go dey announce publicly say she never ever marry.
For the records, I don't knw Gifty and will neva like to knw her, I'm not a fan of BBN, I came to know it when I was in a fast food outlet and it was playing on tv, a guy I sat next to was so angry with dis lady on seeing her on set dat I had to ask him war his connection was wit d girl....He brought out his fone and showed me all her marriage pix with her husband , saying she refuse taking in after marriage and left a note telling d husband not to bother looking for her, dat she had moved on, just four months into d wedding......That was wen BBN jus started, she never told d house she is abi na was married.
So on seeing dis write up I just connected with every thing that dude told me back den in Kaduna state.
So bros respect ursef and keep quiet pls......Incase u engage me with an insultive rejoinder, then I will school u on how naughty I can be online. undecided

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wedding Pictures Of Gifty BBNaija Released By Husband's Cousin. "She's A Cheat" by Nobody: 3:43pm On Feb 28, 2017
"She was trained by a funny Mother who gave birth to over four children from different men in which all the children she have, never knew their father including the so called Gifty (#FACT)."

Lalasticlala ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Mynd44 ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shocked shocked shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wedding Pictures Of Gifty BBNaija Released By Husband's Cousin. "She's A Cheat" by zedman1(m): 3:44pm On Feb 28, 2017
Most, I repeat , MOST, not all but most beautiful girls have extremely bad character.

5 Likes

Re: Wedding Pictures Of Gifty BBNaija Released By Husband's Cousin. "She's A Cheat" by tifany89(m): 3:45pm On Feb 28, 2017
okonja:
Nothing wey we no go hear this time...Just because she's trending. her haters don dey come out undecided
Na wa o haters kwa, is it that u didn't read d write up or u don't understand? So u see nothing wrong with the girls behaviour? I pray u never marry a girl like her

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Pictures Of Gifty BBNaija Released By Husband's Cousin. "She's A Cheat" by Eberex(m): 3:45pm On Feb 28, 2017
SHE AND TTT WHO WORSE PASS? HUH?
Re: Wedding Pictures Of Gifty BBNaija Released By Husband's Cousin. "She's A Cheat" by babytesty: 3:45pm On Feb 28, 2017
i really hate giffty, she lie alot
Re: Wedding Pictures Of Gifty BBNaija Released By Husband's Cousin. "She's A Cheat" by Eberex(m): 3:47pm On Feb 28, 2017
Gwan2:

I no be her husband nor his relative but I dey vex for her matter on reading the whole write up... U marry woman she come leave u...go dey announce publicly say she never ever marry.
For the records, I don't knw Gifty and will neva like to knw her, I'm not a fan of BBN, I came to know it when I was in a fast food outlet and it was playing on tv, a guy I sat next to was so angry with dis lady on seeing her on set dat I had to ask him war his connection was wit d girl....He brought out his fone and showed me all her marriage pix with her husband , saying she refuse taking in after marriage and left a note telling d husband not to bother looking for her, dat she had moved on, just four months into d wedding......That was wen BBN jus started, she never told d house she is abi na was married.
So on seeing dis write up I just connected with every thing that dude told me back den in Kaduna state.
So bros respect ursef and keep quiet pls......Incase u engage me with an insultive rejoinder, then I will school u on how naughty I can be online. undecided

I AM NOT UNDERSTANDING YOU. ARE YOU BLAMING THE HUSBAND OR GIFTY? OR THE COUSIN?
Re: Wedding Pictures Of Gifty BBNaija Released By Husband's Cousin. "She's A Cheat" by TMDavidWest(f): 3:48pm On Feb 28, 2017
I wish flipping through this actually made a difference in my life. Even the minutest difference undecided
Re: Wedding Pictures Of Gifty BBNaija Released By Husband's Cousin. "She's A Cheat" by Superboss: 3:50pm On Feb 28, 2017
Did ur cousin make proper investigation before he married this olosho?
The olosho's mother looks a LovePeddler!
y shud a normal person marry olosho

1 Like

Re: Wedding Pictures Of Gifty BBNaija Released By Husband's Cousin. "She's A Cheat" by thunderbabs: 3:50pm On Feb 28, 2017
Lesson

Rich Guys wey dey always get shooku shooku eyes for pretty looking chicks....una dey learn?

Instead of you having dt happy married life, you get the other side of it in double too.

Choose wisely..

1 Like

Re: Wedding Pictures Of Gifty BBNaija Released By Husband's Cousin. "She's A Cheat" by Gwan2(m): 3:52pm On Feb 28, 2017
Eberex:

I AM NOT UNDERSTANDING YOU. ARE YOU BLAMING THE HUSBAND OR GIFTY? OR THE COUSIN?
Go over my write up eleven times, drink anything chilled, gaze at ur ceiling for an hour memorizing wat u have read.....if u still can't get it, ask me again, I will refer d next solution for u.
Re: Wedding Pictures Of Gifty BBNaija Released By Husband's Cousin. "She's A Cheat" by tribalistseun: 3:53pm On Feb 28, 2017
ohasoup9:
Did your mama also born you and your siblings from different men? That's the only reason why any human will defend her.
just like your mama
Re: Wedding Pictures Of Gifty BBNaija Released By Husband's Cousin. "She's A Cheat" by RECO: 3:55pm On Feb 28, 2017
This Gifty is a green snake in a green grass, Nigerians(both male and female) should be careful about this bloody liar
Re: Wedding Pictures Of Gifty BBNaija Released By Husband's Cousin. "She's A Cheat" by MozB: 3:55pm On Feb 28, 2017
Gwan2:

to be sincere with you guy, i did not read anything you wrote apart from the first line. But i know the rest of the content is purely shit. And again i dont understand why what i wrote come concern this slowpoke o.. Your are not the husband, you are not related, You are not even the OP. so wetin be the wahala na? Seriously wetin be the wahala? Abeg park well o..
Re: Wedding Pictures Of Gifty BBNaija Released By Husband's Cousin. "She's A Cheat" by soderican(m): 3:55pm On Feb 28, 2017
The look on her face on the 7th pic tho..says it all
Re: Wedding Pictures Of Gifty BBNaija Released By Husband's Cousin. "She's A Cheat" by pimper24: 3:57pm On Feb 28, 2017
Nothing serious said. You are just looking for a way to bite the girl. The allegations lack substance !
Re: Wedding Pictures Of Gifty BBNaija Released By Husband's Cousin. "She's A Cheat" by peterebisan: 3:58pm On Feb 28, 2017
Gifty in the nest five days, we dont want to see u in that house again. i repeat
Re: Wedding Pictures Of Gifty BBNaija Released By Husband's Cousin. "She's A Cheat" by MarieSucre(f): 3:59pm On Feb 28, 2017
Chai this is a real shame. She just open 2 eyes defile her matrimonial home. I mean, if you no wan do again, you go first leave de man before you begin catch fish for sea.

Babe your own don red for Nigeria o.
Re: Wedding Pictures Of Gifty BBNaija Released By Husband's Cousin. "She's A Cheat" by RECO: 4:01pm On Feb 28, 2017
She don by market, we go dey follow her henceforth with the speed of light. her name don spoil

1 Like

Re: Wedding Pictures Of Gifty BBNaija Released By Husband's Cousin. "She's A Cheat" by umehogagbo(m): 4:06pm On Feb 28, 2017
Dave Akuma...... it is not necessary
Re: Wedding Pictures Of Gifty BBNaija Released By Husband's Cousin. "She's A Cheat" by okonja(m): 4:07pm On Feb 28, 2017
tifany89:

Na wa o haters kwa, is it that u didn't read d write up or u don't understand? So u see nothing wrong with the girls behaviour? I pray u never marry a girl like her

I'm married
Re: Wedding Pictures Of Gifty BBNaija Released By Husband's Cousin. "She's A Cheat" by Abagworo(m): 4:12pm On Feb 28, 2017
If sextape made the Kardashians the biggest reality show dynasty in human history then Gifty is a saint.
Re: Wedding Pictures Of Gifty BBNaija Released By Husband's Cousin. "She's A Cheat" by Nobody: 4:13pm On Feb 28, 2017
CuteJude:
gifty mama get hips oooooo kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss is she single?
you no want live long ah swear,btw na dave mama be that
Re: Wedding Pictures Of Gifty BBNaija Released By Husband's Cousin. "She's A Cheat" by Nobody: 4:14pm On Feb 28, 2017
The way I see the devil now , he is no more the father of liars. I think he should be a friend or close relative to liars. Gifty even devil is reporting you to God. Your fame won't last more than a year.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Davido Shares Throwback Picture Of His Parents With Aliko Dangote / Sabinus Sues Peak Milk, UAC Gala For N1.1B Over 'Something Hooge’, Cartoon Image / Delphine: Chris Okotie's New Girlfriend? (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.