Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,982 members, 7,952,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:03 AM

Use Roamed Usa Sim Card In Nigeria: New In Town - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Use Roamed Usa Sim Card In Nigeria: New In Town (5138 Views)

Prepaid Mastercard Credit Card In Nigeria / How To Obtain And Get Credit Card In Nigeria. Do Shopping Online With Ease! / Have An International Number Here In Nigeria. Us And Uk Sim Card For Sale! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Use Roamed Usa Sim Card In Nigeria: New In Town by adventure(m): 6:36pm On Dec 12, 2009
We have roamed USA sim card for sell at affordable price, you can make calls, send sms and receive calls with it, it comes with pre-loaded $10 recharge card inside.
call 07030182222
Re: Use Roamed Usa Sim Card In Nigeria: New In Town by naijacutee(f): 6:52pm On Dec 12, 2009
You are forgetting to tell your customers that roaming charges are astronomical and you pay to make and receive phonecalls - even if your phone rings and you don't pick it, you pay. Last time I roamed my phone in Naija, I ended up paying about £1.80 per minute (Around $3.50 per minute) to make local calls!

2 Likes

Re: Use Roamed Usa Sim Card In Nigeria: New In Town by successmob: 12:59am On Dec 21, 2010
I am not sure if the guy is talking about the same one.

www.success-mobile.net offers you a USA SIM for 10k and any other country SIM from 50 countries for 15k including the middle east, asia, africa and north & south american region.

inbound tarrif is the same irrespective of the country SIM you buy and for Nigeria is $0.31cents per minute and weekend its for $0.16cents per minute.

Outbound starts from $0.31cents per minute but we save you over $3.00 per minute on your call.

You choose the state you want, the country you want and the city area code you want. (All the numbers are landline numbers)

Example: if we give you a number from the UK say london: you would get a 0208 area code. When you call, thats what shows up and when you are called back you get your call.

Terms and conditions apply.

(1) (Reply)

Brand new Tummy Trimmer Sit-Up Bench with Dumbbells @ ₦20,000 / Visa Processing to Canada, Australia, Singapore in Abuja !! NO DEPOSIT / How To Make Money Online Without A Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.