Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,176 members, 7,815,109 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Have You Ever Seen Any Female, As Physics-teacher? And Why? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Have You Ever Seen Any Female, As Physics-teacher? And Why? (560 Views)

Meet Michael Showunmi, The Physically Challenged Physics Teacher- (pics,video) / Have You Seen Any Gtbank With A Gate? / BREAKING: Kidnappers Release VP, Teacher And Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Seen Any Female, As Physics-teacher? And Why? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Feb 28, 2017
Ever been around Secondary Schools to notice this fact? I have!
I have been to various Secondary Schools around. I've seen Women/Females teach Hard Subjects like Mathematics, Chemistry, Commerce, English, Biology,.... as Subject-Teachers. But, I have not seen a Female/Woman teach Physics in Secondary Schools, as the Physics Subject-Teacher.
Have you noticed or seen such? And why do you think it's so?
Re: Have You Ever Seen Any Female, As Physics-teacher? And Why? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Feb 28, 2017
No! I haven't either... And even in higher institutions, I was told that female Physists are rare... What could be the reason?
Re: Have You Ever Seen Any Female, As Physics-teacher? And Why? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Feb 28, 2017
Laive:
No! I haven't either... And even in higher institutions, I was told that female Physists are rare... What could be the reason?
That's still my question.
Re: Have You Ever Seen Any Female, As Physics-teacher? And Why? by emprezdiva(f): 9:24am On Mar 01, 2017
My secondary school physics teacher was a woman...and very good even in the practical aspect

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Seen Any Female, As Physics-teacher? And Why? by endtime1(m): 9:25am On Mar 01, 2017
You have concluded wrongly
1. My secondary school physics teacher was a female
2. One of my lecturers in dept of physics in Oou was a female though she majored in geophysics and now in UK or Germany
3. In my few years of teaching I have come across like 5 female teachers so please don't think there are no female physics teachers though they are rare

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Seen Any Female, As Physics-teacher? And Why? by djeasy(m): 11:07am On Mar 01, 2017
I have seen one also

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Seen Any Female, As Physics-teacher? And Why? by mrphysics(m): 11:24am On Mar 01, 2017
I have met so many female physicists in secondary school. Maybe you went to a timid secondary school

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Seen Any Female, As Physics-teacher? And Why? by Nobody: 11:53am On Mar 01, 2017
mrphysics:
I have met so many female physicists in secondary school. Maybe you went to a timid secondary school

Lol!

(1) (Reply)

Doiwnload Waec Timetable 2017 Now / JAMB 2017 Registration- How To Get Your UTME Registration E-pins / UNILORIN: "I Never Slap The Students Union President" -Dr. Ajiboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.