Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,434 members, 7,826,681 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Nigerian Senate May Expel DSTV, MTN, Shoprite Over Xenophobic Attacks - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Senate May Expel DSTV, MTN, Shoprite Over Xenophobic Attacks (52699 Views)

Geoffrey Onyeama Hold Talks With Zuma Over Xenophobic Attacks / Nigerian Senate Threaten To Expel DSTV, MTN, Shoprite Over Xenophobic / Nigerian Senate To Visit South Africa Over Xenophobic Attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Senate May Expel DSTV, MTN, Shoprite Over Xenophobic Attacks by dragonking3: 6:59pm On Feb 28, 2017
annnikky:

D Q is, r u willing to take over Mr forward minded undecided
Go and read about union bank formerly known as Barclay bank then come back here

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Senate May Expel DSTV, MTN, Shoprite Over Xenophobic Attacks by enomakos(m): 6:59pm On Feb 28, 2017
ZarZar:

It's not a matter of "let", we're not holding them hostage here. It's funny how your govt. people are barking about chasing South African companies away but are not saying anything about taking their people back. That to me would be a fair trade.
i see you too want nigerians out right?
Re: Nigerian Senate May Expel DSTV, MTN, Shoprite Over Xenophobic Attacks by Nobody: 7:00pm On Feb 28, 2017
enomakos:
are there gold to be pick in shoprite,mr price and game

It sure beats whatever you guys had before, because Shoprite seems to be a status symbol with some villagers over there, taking snaps between the isles.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Senate May Expel DSTV, MTN, Shoprite Over Xenophobic Attacks by Nobody: 7:01pm On Feb 28, 2017
enomakos:
i see you too want nigerians out right?

Fair trade is what I'm about.
Re: Nigerian Senate May Expel DSTV, MTN, Shoprite Over Xenophobic Attacks by enomakos(m): 7:01pm On Feb 28, 2017
ZarZar:

It sure beats whatever you guys had before, because Shoprite seems to be a status symbol with some villagers over there, taking snaps between the isles.
hahaha funny lady
Re: Nigerian Senate May Expel DSTV, MTN, Shoprite Over Xenophobic Attacks by annnikky(f): 7:06pm On Feb 28, 2017
dragonking3:
Go and read about union bank formerly known as Barclay bank then come back here
Ok mr banker point taken tongue
Re: Nigerian Senate May Expel DSTV, MTN, Shoprite Over Xenophobic Attacks by enomakos(m): 7:06pm On Feb 28, 2017
annnikky:
Thats d prblm we've in this country sad
i agreed
Re: Nigerian Senate May Expel DSTV, MTN, Shoprite Over Xenophobic Attacks by enomakos(m): 7:07pm On Feb 28, 2017
ZarZar:

Fair trade is what I'm about.
now i get you
Re: Nigerian Senate May Expel DSTV, MTN, Shoprite Over Xenophobic Attacks by Nobody: 7:08pm On Feb 28, 2017
enomakos:
now i get you

So what will it be? tongue

MTN & Co. are over there making a living & your people are over here making their own living. See the dilemma?
Re: Nigerian Senate May Expel DSTV, MTN, Shoprite Over Xenophobic Attacks by MPSA(m): 7:09pm On Feb 28, 2017
Believe me guys, we never had this noise before, everything that you see in your country, our neighbors don't give us a headache, You can see you aren't good for SA, So you better stay away to avoid trouble, If your people doesn't behave well, you must take action to discipline your people, Here is SA, No one will push our people around in the name of business. What I know you are going to cross the oceans again, at the end , nigeria is going to loss more. This relationship isn't good at all
Re: Nigerian Senate May Expel DSTV, MTN, Shoprite Over Xenophobic Attacks by annnikky(f): 7:09pm On Feb 28, 2017
enomakos:
i agreed
Alryt embarassed
Re: Nigerian Senate May Expel DSTV, MTN, Shoprite Over Xenophobic Attacks by MPSA(m): 7:14pm On Feb 28, 2017
It's like your government it want to prove itself wrongly, they will loss big time. Your brothers and sisters will loss a lot of jobs, not south africans grin It is clear this relationship it must stop
Re: Nigerian Senate May Expel DSTV, MTN, Shoprite Over Xenophobic Attacks by dragonking3: 7:15pm On Feb 28, 2017
MPSA:

Don't tell me about economy, we know our country will survive without you, We survive alone before, nothing new. Our main aim, to go to africa was to help you, to change your life style,giving you jobs, but if you don't need that. nothing wrong. Don't expect your people will remain in SA after that. we aren't friends. If you care more you must be very careful before you act, if you really need help.
If you know that your companies will survive without us, why don't you canvass for them to leave asap. Very soon your president will come and beg again so that his people will not die of poverty and hunger cheesy
Re: Nigerian Senate May Expel DSTV, MTN, Shoprite Over Xenophobic Attacks by Nobody: 7:15pm On Feb 28, 2017
`
Re: Nigerian Senate May Expel DSTV, MTN, Shoprite Over Xenophobic Attacks by bantudra: 7:15pm On Feb 28, 2017
you people crying upandan that south africans should not leave are very evil...

the same thing too with jonathan...boko haram conquered half of the north and una still wanted jonathan back..

no wonder the northerners dont like una....

their are so many companies in this world and una are crying for useless south africans...

180million people market...una think that is nothing?...
Re: Nigerian Senate May Expel DSTV, MTN, Shoprite Over Xenophobic Attacks by dragonking3: 7:17pm On Feb 28, 2017
MPSA:
It's like your government it want to prove itself wrongly, they will loss big time. Your brothers and sisters will loss a lot of jobs, not south africans grin It is clear this relationship it must stop
Go and read what nationalization of a company is all about. This time, we will narionatilize all SA companies without compensation. the irony of it all is that Nigerians are taking your jobs even in your own country. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Senate May Expel DSTV, MTN, Shoprite Over Xenophobic Attacks by MPSA(m): 7:18pm On Feb 28, 2017
dragonking3:
If you know that your companies will survive without us, why don't you canvass for them to leave asap. Very soon your president will come and beg again so that his people will not die of poverty and hunger cheesy

My President knows you are the most useless people, he will never do that anymore grin We don't need your problem anymore grin
Re: Nigerian Senate May Expel DSTV, MTN, Shoprite Over Xenophobic Attacks by orjaha(m): 7:20pm On Feb 28, 2017
kingthreat:
Very very silly thing to even say. Is it the SA government attacking Nigerians or the touts on the streets doing so? What nonesense. That mothafukin senator needs to be booted out of such position
Touts are attacking and the government can do something to stop them, but they did nothing
Should watch them on till they they destroy the nigeria race from their country while they are expanding in/on our land, something must been done to stop their stupidity act.

It's not bad to destroy the eggs of hen that pure your charm away

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Senate May Expel DSTV, MTN, Shoprite Over Xenophobic Attacks by bantudra: 7:23pm On Feb 28, 2017
MPSA:

My President knows you are the most useless people, he will never do that anymore grin We don't need your problem anymore grin

tell your useless companies to pack up and leave........

we dont need south africans....

me,i dont go to any south african companies to do anything or use anything....

i already dont like south africans for allowing whites to stay after apartheit....

and accepting homosexuality is already a big no no for me...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Senate May Expel DSTV, MTN, Shoprite Over Xenophobic Attacks by dragonking3: 7:27pm On Feb 28, 2017
MPSA:

We own you people, we even have your number one citizen held by the balls. He will beg with all his brothers. cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJMHcStWuCI
Re: Nigerian Senate May Expel DSTV, MTN, Shoprite Over Xenophobic Attacks by Nobody: 7:28pm On Feb 28, 2017
dragonking3:

Why should we? They're in YOUR country. You guys should do the needful pronto & spare us all the moaning. South Africans don't believe in words, we believe in action.

Anyway, I don't think this will happen any time soon because there are probably contracts & other legalities in place, so it won't be one swift move.. IF it happens. We know you with your all fart but no stool way of going about things grin
Re: Nigerian Senate May Expel DSTV, MTN, Shoprite Over Xenophobic Attacks by dragonking3: 7:29pm On Feb 28, 2017
annnikky:

Ok mr banker point taken tongue
When you are through, I dont mind spanking that ass and resting my head on dem bossom kiss
Re: Nigerian Senate May Expel DSTV, MTN, Shoprite Over Xenophobic Attacks by bantudra: 7:30pm On Feb 28, 2017
dragonking3:
We own you people, we even have your number one citizen held by the balls. He will beg with all his brothers. cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJMHcStWuCI

imagine...look how they dey insult us...they kill us for bogus reasons then they come online to insult us too....crazy..

their companies are not even known in other nations sef....

send dem packing!!!.... angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Senate May Expel DSTV, MTN, Shoprite Over Xenophobic Attacks by dragonking3: 7:31pm On Feb 28, 2017
ZarZar:

Why should we? They're in YOUR country. You guys should do the needful pronto & spare us all the moaning. South Africans don't believe in words, we believe in action.

Anyway, I don't think this will happen any time soon because there are probably contracts & other legalities in place, so it won't be one swift move.. IF it happens. We know you with your all fart but no stool way of going about things grin
Legalization? You obviously don't know about nationalization of a company. Go and read about it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Senate May Expel DSTV, MTN, Shoprite Over Xenophobic Attacks by MPSA(m): 7:31pm On Feb 28, 2017
dragonking3:
Go and read what nationalization of a company is all about. This time, we will narionatilize all SA companies without compensation. the irony of it all is that Nigerians are taking your jobs even in your own country. grin

You are talking about scam neh? grin, truly speaking our people don't need you anymore, Our government will never listen to you. Believe me grin
Re: Nigerian Senate May Expel DSTV, MTN, Shoprite Over Xenophobic Attacks by 1stdammy: 7:32pm On Feb 28, 2017
bettercreature:
grin grin grin grin grin grin Another stupid decision.I wonder if these Senators actually went to school
Why threating the companies when the best solution is to EXPEL their ambassador and close the consulate
They wouldn't feel nada!!!, with MTN and Shoprite sent packing, something must have hit them. Especially that MTN of a thing
Re: Nigerian Senate May Expel DSTV, MTN, Shoprite Over Xenophobic Attacks by 2shur: 7:32pm On Feb 28, 2017
abegi mtn and shoprite and whateva fuc it is dey got.should move ahead men.
fucking thieves men
lets go digital
we still on analog satelite.
glo shud step up to 2mb on 3g and 25mb on 4g
make unlimited on 5mb 6k..we go pay.
glo with pride

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Senate May Expel DSTV, MTN, Shoprite Over Xenophobic Attacks by dragonking3: 7:33pm On Feb 28, 2017
bantudra:

imagine...look how they dey insult us...they kill us for bogus reasons then they come online to insult us too....crazy..

their companies are not even known in other nations sef....

send dem packing!!!.... angry
It is just a matter of time, when the big hammer falls on them, their eyes will clear. The real owners of the South African companies(white people) will pressurize their president to come and beg again but this time we will stone him. grin
Re: Nigerian Senate May Expel DSTV, MTN, Shoprite Over Xenophobic Attacks by bantudra: 7:34pm On Feb 28, 2017
we sent the ghanaians packing too..and that time was recession too..

what makes them think we can not send them packing??..

if the senate pass it then bye bye south africa....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Senate May Expel DSTV, MTN, Shoprite Over Xenophobic Attacks by lagosrd: 7:35pm On Feb 28, 2017
spartan117:
This ain't d way forward undecided
What is the way forward when life doesn't make meaning to you
Re: Nigerian Senate May Expel DSTV, MTN, Shoprite Over Xenophobic Attacks by bantudra: 7:35pm On Feb 28, 2017
dragonking3:
It is just a matter of time, when the big hammer falls on them, their eyes will clear. The real owners of the South African companies(white people) will pressurize their president to come and beg again but this time we will stone him. grin

exactly...then the whites will come running to kiss our black butts.....

zuma is a efulefu and a house negro...

we want the whites to kiss our butts this time.... angry
Re: Nigerian Senate May Expel DSTV, MTN, Shoprite Over Xenophobic Attacks by Nobody: 7:38pm On Feb 28, 2017
dragonking3:
Legalization? You obviously don't know about nationalization of a company. Go and read about it.

I said LEGALITIES (unspecified). A word with a completely different meaning to "legalization". MTN is no village market stall, so they probably have certain "rights" protected in case of events such as this one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Asari Dokubo Raises A Private “Army” For President Tinubu / EFCC Report Against Ibe Kachikwu Sent To Osinbajo, The Vice President Leaks / Buhari Got N260k Loan To Build His House In 1984 (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.